Has anyone used this? The reviews seem to say it actually works. Shit is super expensive though

Has anyone used this? The reviews seem to say it actually works. Shit is super expensive though.

Try the numbing condoms instead

I don't use condoms and would rather not.

>Shit is super expensive though.
how much?

I believe $20 for 36 sprays, but you're supposed to use 3+ each time.

>I believe $20
it worth if you're a fastfag
but i think dapoxetine has pretty good effectiveness

and if you're lucky it has no side effects

>numbing your dick

Shit, what's the point? Just blow your load and start fingering.

Is that a prescription pill? Is it very expensive? What are the side effects?

Rhino 17, good stuff

>i'm a two pump chump
but seriously, start doing kegels and edging
putting lidocaine on your benis is just sad

nausea diarrhea dry mouth and headache

Tried that, didn't really do anything for me. I don't see why a spray is a big deal. I'm sure my girl would be into it.

You didn't try hard enough. It's like working out. You have to keep at it.

And dumb-assed men will buy tjos stuff.

Niggerdance!

The problem with the numbing spray, is it's obviously going to get on her (or him?) and make them last longer / harder to cum. I'd suggest fapping a few hours before sex, that usually helps - Or try thinking about non-sexual stuff while fucking.

Same idea,$6.....smear the shit on her(or him if faggot) and give it a minute,for science purposes of course. Should do the job...you're welcome.

just jerk off before.
>it's free

this right here had braces and used this on my ass. Could pound for days

Top kek,>used on braces&ass,....faggot spotted

I suppose. I did it for over a month and felt no improvements whatsoever. Maybe I was just doing it wrong.

I feel like you're trying to trick me.

Jerking off helps a little, but not enough. I want to be able to pound away for a while, not last 3 more minutes.

lots of forplay. When I'm with a girl I make her cum at least once before I start fucking. Rub her clit while fucking and it may make her cum before you do. Less embarrassment

This has nothing to do with embarrassment and awkwardness. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years or so. We have amazing sex and she always comes. I just tend to come quicker than I'd like.

It's honestly more about me than her.

All terrible for sex