/got/ general

DEATH, BY EXILE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1iUfzBQpQ
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon

Will jon be less of a bitch next season?
I bet jon's going to die again, and we think he's dead for good since he told Melly to fuck off, but Thoros arrives and revives.

THE QUEEN

Will we ever see Jorah again?

What about Gendry

C O D D S Q U O D

I don't usually post in these threads but can you help me out?

I watch the show casually but I'm not obsessed and I'm a bit confused about The Mad King, Dany, Jon, Ned's sister etc.

Is there a quick resource for understanding the GoT backstory? Just something that will get me up to speed and fill in all the gaps. I haven't read the books either.

If this happens its going to be fucking lame.

I wonder if GRRM is going to go this over the top with the resurrection bullshit. It kind of pisses on the whole theme of characters meeting serious consequences for their actions

a wiki of ice and fire for show plus book info

got wiki for just show info

or just stick around and ask whatever

of whores

She's not a whore

Objectively the best mommyfu. During the first few seasons i used to fantasize that she is teaching me how to eat pussy properly and how to please a woman without my penis, because a woman's pleasure is always the most important part of sex. If i did well, she would pat me on the head, shower me with loving kisses and tell me "whos s good boy for mommy? youre a good boy for mommy". If not, she would chastise me and then bend me over her lap and give me a good spanking, and occasionally a good pegging. I would cry and beg mommyfu for mercy :'( But she would then say she loves and is trying to teach me a lesson for my own good, and I would thank her for being the bestest mommy ever

Mad King burns ppl
Prince Rhaegar steals Neds imouto
Bobby B and Ned fuck shit up
Jaime stabs Mad King
King Bobby B

The blu rays have got some pretty nice backstory features narrated by the actors, you can find most of them in youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1iUfzBQpQ

>I fuck my brother because it feels good to have him inside me

What did she mean by this?

You go to sleep tonight and when you wake up you are in the body of Old Nan the day after Bran fell from the tower, you retain all your memories. What do you do?

>woman has sex with the man she loves
>whore

What about Lancel and moonboy?

>implying I wouldn't fuck off until supper

Oh my sweet summer child...

>fucks her twin
>not an incestuous narcissitice whore

Usually use this for my quick refreshers from the universe (I've read the books)

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

To help spoonfeed because I'm bored:
The Mad King was mad, wanted to burn all of King's Landing with wildfire a la Cersei did with the Sept of Baelor when he was about to lose it during Robert's Rebellion, and Jaime stabbed him in the back, earning the title "Kingslayer".

Dany was spirited away to Essos before Robert could have her executed since he wanted to eliminate the Targaryen bloodline as revenge and so they couldn't grow up and try and make a claim.

Jon is actually Ned's nephew, not his bastard. His sister ran away with/kidnapped by Prince Rhaegar who impregnated her, which ultimately led up to Robert's Rebellion.

She was afraid that Jaime wouldn't come back and wanted comfort bro

Moonboy never happened

>has sex with only 3 men in her whole life
>whore

> Rewatching season 1 and 2
> Listing to the audio books
> Mfw there's no politics, subtlety or mystery anywhere to be seen in season 6

Christ, what the fuck happened?

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE WoW COMING OUT!

I take good care of my Branfu.

I die offscreen

>mfw marathoning it and two episodes into season 5
>mfw the decline in quality is noticeable, as D&D go further and further from the script

You forgot that Based Bobby B would also use her as a fucktoy occasionally

I said 3 men

Not that user and while I do admit that no I wouldn't have, the parallels they've built up between Jon and Sansa and Ned and Cat do make it seem like while they don't get along at first, stuff can build, especially since almost like Ned and Cat they're mostly strangers to each other.

Jon and Arya grew up together but actually treated each other as brother and sister and played and everything as such, that's weirder and harder to make romantic in the short time they have.

Wait till you get to S6, true trainwreck

become the worlds oldest lesbian

Why was Jaime the hand of the Mad King?

Why are Jonsafags so delusional?

They literally think there will be Jon x Sansa marriage in 7x01 and the look she gave LF was her realizing she needs to marry Jon to protect him.

But season 5 was much worse than season 6

Honestly don't know how I'll get through season five at this rate

What about the Kettleblacks and Salladhor Saan?

In what season does Jaime kill Cersei?

>they think she's prepared to marry her half brother

kek. no.

CIA is marrying Jon so he can control the North and stick it to Sansa.

>that image
cringe. plus all the realists know hes going to marry dany before he finds out hes half targ

Jaime was one of Aerys's Kingsguard, not the hand.

He was called 'Kingslayer' because breaking the Kingsguard oath and murdering the king he swore to protect is one of the worst things possible in Westerosi culture.

i'm talking about the show right now bro

but yeah she got kettleblacked, salladhor saan would never get his BBC near her tho

Reminder that GoT is not feminist

see

I mean why did the Lannisters have such a close relationship with the Targarians? There were no marraiges or anything right?

Azor Bran

He wasn't Hand, just Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. He loved his sister and she moved to King's Landing from Casterly Rock after she married Robert. He was at the time, heir to Casterly Rock, but he took the white cloak (Kingsguard) so he could also move to King's Landing to be with Cersei. This fucking pissed their father, Tywin, off because now his rightful heir was the embarrassing imp and he had no intention of giving it to him.

>thank god
Sansa confirmed for Rhllor convert

He isn't the hand, he is a member of the kingsguard. He was pushed into this position by the mad king as a way of sticking it to Tywin Lannister because they had a bit of a rivalry. Being a member of the kingsguard meant Jaime could no longer inherit Casterley Rock, which Tywin wanted but he also couldn't say no as it would dishonor him and Jaime.

Oh, sorry, taking the white cloak means you give up all claims to anything. Kind of like taking the black (but obviously more honorable.

They had gold

If I have to bet its the last Lannister scene in S7; S8 will have whoever left in Westeros to face the Wight/walkers

he was part of the Kingsguard since Aerys made him kingsguard just to make Twyn mad, he was just lucky Cersei married to Bobby

I read this in Bran's voice

This reminds me of the Littlefinger copy pasta about fucking Sansa's ass and pushing her shit in, blah blah blah

Aerys and Tywin are actually BFFs before Aerys lost his mind and alienated Tywin

>jon at the bottom

kek

Is house Baratheon 100% kill?

Yeah, D&D will go for an ebin shocking death before the final season.

And it definitely won't be Jon, Tyrion or Daenerys

Ebin.

Tywin was Aerys' hand before he refused Cersei, Tywin's daughter, as a bride to Rhaegar, his son. In response, Tywin quit, ran off to his seat at Castelry Rock, and sulked for years. Cersei, before realizing she would not be made queen, had convinced Jaime, who she was having an incestuous relationship with, to offer himself as a candidate for the kingsguard.

He had previously squired for Ser Arthur Dayne, the most renowned swordsman pretty much of all time, and had proven himself against a rogue knight turned bandit.

Aerys, Tywin, and Robert and Stannis' father Steffon Baratheon played together as children, as Targs and Baratheons were always close (due to their intermarriages and history) while Tywin was the perfect age and upbringing to be with them. However, as they grew older, Aerys grew jealous of Tywin, who had a very commanding and domineering persona, as Aerys was the heir to throne, and felt Tywin was overstepping his bounds.

SO, Aerys was looking to slight and provoke Tywin as much as possible thirty years down the line when his heir, Jaime, offered himself as a kingsguard candidate. Taking his heir (Kingsguard cannot inherit, father any children, and serve for life) was the perfect way to snub Tywin while also securing a fantastic swordsman.

The queen was taken aback. The last thing she expected was piety from a Kettleblack. "Are you refusing to obey me?"

"No." Osney touched her golden hair. "The thing is, the best lies have some truth in 'em . . . to give 'em flavor, as it were. And you want me to go tell how I fucked a queen . . ."

She almost slapped his face. Almost. But she had gone too far, and too much was at stake. All I do, I do for Tommen. She turned her head and caught Ser Osney's hand with her own, kissing his fingers. They were rough and hard, callused from the sword. Robert had hands like that, she thought.

Cersei wrapped her arms about his neck. "I would not want it said I made a liar of you," she whispered in a husky voice. "Give me an hour, and meet me in my bedchamber."

"We waited long enough." He thrust his fingers inside the bodice of her gown and yanked, and the silk parted with a ripping sound so loud that Cersei was afraid that half of the Red Keep must have heard it. "Take off the rest before I tear that too," he said. "You can keep the crown on. I like you in the crown."

MY DICK

Aerys was good friends with Tywin and Steffon Baratheon when they were younger

gendry

Mad King Aerys met Tywin when he was a young guy and appointed him the hand of the king, he was the youngest to hold this title ever. The realm prospered for many years but Aerys got jelly everyone loved Tywin more so he rejected a marriage proposal to wed Cersei and Prince Rhaegar then appointed Jaime to the kingsguard so that Tywin would not have an heir.

Tywin got salty and left, only to return and butcher half the city at the end of Roberts Rebellion.

Bah.

Oh really? Fuck I thought it was after Bobby B marries Cersei.

Wait I'm retarded then how would he have been there to kill Aerys? Yeah, I goofd, sorry.

greatest most accurate graphic ever made, bravo

I would really want to see a ASOIAF spinoff of Tywin Aerys and Steffon growing up together

It really isn't. Breaking parallels is just as much a troop as parallels are. We can also create conflict getting Arya to feel jealous about Jon and Sansa new closeness, remember Arya always resented Sansa for being the 'perfect lady' and being her mother's favorite, Jon was the only special link Arya had Sansa didn't. Facing this we can quickly contest Arya's fraternal feelings for Jon into something more.

his image not even fitting on the page is a nice hilarious touch

What book again? AFFC? Or ASoS?

You guys want to make some sound webums?

cersei IX affc

AFFC is the only one to have Cersei POVs

Give me even ONE sword in the series that looks as good as this masterpiece - Aerondight.

Don't even say Longclaw, that shit looks like a bargain bin toy.

fuck off

my nigga

Man you guys are actually really helpful.

I was 99% sure that if I came here and asked questions you would mock me and tell me casuals aren't welcome or something.

Thanks guys.

What are the chances Sansa doesn't do anything shady and protects Jon and does what he says? What are the chances that next season will be them in love and getting along well and taking down Pedofinger together??

looks pretty sick senpai

Nothing beats ICE

Oathkeeper.

>bobby b
>a fat drunk who was cucked twice, who bankrupt the crown and also got killed by a boar
>based

cute

>What are the chances that next season will be them in love and getting along well and taking down Pedofinger together??
0%

>Dany was spirited away to Essos before Robert could have her executed since he wanted to eliminate the Targaryen bloodline as revenge and so they couldn't grow up and try and make a claim.

bobby was mad as fuck but I dont think he would have killed a baby. That was the mountain on tywin's orders so he could get into the good side of bobby B.

kekin hard at that hair

>. Breaking parallels is just as much a troop as parallels are

Well we already have some of that with Sansa being smarter, sneakier and less focused on family than Cat was, at least until we see whether she completely turns on Jon and goes through with whatever Littlefinger cooks up or not.

>We can also create conflict getting Arya to feel jealous about Jon and Sansa new closeness
>Facing this we can quickly contest Arya's fraternal feelings for Jon into something more.

That's really weird and would be hard to show that change on screen without being cringy, but the thought of it makes me erect

what do you think of cersei's tits?

I love the stories about the older generations and can't wait for Fire and Blood.

Rhaenyra literally did nothing wrong, FUCK AEGON

he was pretty based, he took the crown just because it was there and killed Rhaegar in single combat just with the power of rage (and his warhammer) when Rhaegar was said to be the best warrior of the seven kingdoms second of Arthur Dayne

Slow offseason generals are always the comifest, and writing autism paragraphs is my favorite hobby

n-nice

Dont get it confused.... Sup Forums has unparalled GOT knowledge which is why we shitpost it so much.... I highly reccomend the books user. Not much of a bookworm myself but its worth it with the exception of some brienne chapters

>That's really weird and would be hard to show that change on screen without being cringy, but the thought of it makes me erect
Well let's merge it together with the redemption arc then we have a plot. Though I can see how off-topic it would be for Got.