He actually did it again, the absolute mad man

He actually did it again, the absolute mad man

Other urls found in this thread:

elpasoproud.com/news/local/el-paso-news/no-el-chapo-did-not-escape-a-juarez-prison/632818079
diario.mx/Local/2016-12-27_f6932ceb/se-fuga-el-chapo-otra-vez-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, I dont speak taco

Of course you can't speak another language

you can't speak at all with that dick in your mouth

>Too stupid to learn another language
keep speaking hamburger you retarded faggot

Feliz día de los inocentes, mi amigo.

This, stop making retarded threads OP

elpasoproud.com/news/local/el-paso-news/no-el-chapo-did-not-escape-a-juarez-prison/632818079

For those of you that can't read it says

"Mexican drug lord escapes prison to meet with his transsexual lover Stephanie, formerly known as one armed Steve"

nice projection, tell more about your fantasies

Mate just making a joke, just relax ay. Didn't mean to upset you because I made fun of your hero.

Annnnd this guy's whole family just got wiped out by Mexicans in ski masks for making a joke on Sup Forums.

fuck me dead, did you call them on me mate. I got some fucking brown fellas with machetes raping me mum down stairs as I type this.

The article says that because he was not read his burrito rights and not offered a Corona has sentence is nullified under bean law. Bean law is a fickle thing.

Don't need to know Spanish properly to read that.

I'm sorry guys, but your hero is just a Saddam Hussein rip off

heh

What would an American need to learn? Spanish? I hold up money, my lawn gets mowed.

Don't worry. We don't expect much from you

As a native Taco speaker, that's exactly what it says.

Sure man. Suddenly the cartel is more efficient than any government organization. Theyre definitely not strung out drug . they are the most elite fighting force

As a polyglot, you are retarded taco speaker.

stop being retarded american

Polyglot? Does that mean you can fit multiple dicks down your throat?

kek nice projection. try harder next time Mr."taco speaker"

I am european

You could try learning any other language but you won't because you're a lazy, dumb american. You can't even mow your own lawn, I'm guessing you're fat too.

So... its true.

diario.mx/Local/2016-12-27_f6932ceb/se-fuga-el-chapo-otra-vez-/

not since 1776 you aren't. MURICAH

ITT: Tacos assmad that they don't live in the land of the free

you can't even wipe your ass let alone learn a new language

Don't be ashamed of your country, Joey.

Don't know if you are trolling, retarded or both. terrible bait btw

>Burger mad that his shitty country doesn't have a national official language.
You ought to learn any other language, it'll keep you from looking like an illiterate simian.
I'd suggest Chinese, you'll need it for your new overlords.

Not the guy you were talking about, but I'm still calling you out. Don't confuse bantz with projections, "wew lad nice projection" isn't your fucking get out of jail free card against insults. Try harder.

I speak Spanish and study German. You're still assmad.

The uncertainty of your response makes it excellent bait

hey everybody we've got a tough faggot over here

Tell your country to lose some fucking weight for once you fat fuck

where do you live cunt? fite me irl, stanmore maccas carpark

Thats why americans are so ignorant. Because people like u.

>land of the free

/Thread

He's European actually

Why do you all assume he doesn't speak another language, just because he doesn't speak Spanish? There are many other languages to learn.

I'm fit, I don't give a damn who isn't. And you shouldn't either really. You tried though!

Hahahaa this made me laugh out loud, thanks user, i lost to this

This, was about to comment the same thing as him and I know 4 languages. Spanish is shit, only dirty beaners and spics speak it.

Watch out guys! He's actually European.

>"you're a pee on"
Snaggle tooth frogs.

Every American eventually becomes European in these kind of threads, and also speaks lots of languages.

>Spanish is shit, only dirty beaners and spics speak it.
Where do you live? If U.S. you ought to at least know some words of the national language.

whooooo said any of that at all?

are you legit retarded?

>They're definitely not strung out drug.
>They're not strung out drug.
>not strung out drug.

They may not be, but you definitely are a strung out drug.

Most Americans are European. At least for the time being.

Stfu faggot u only speak one language

I know all of them thanks to google translate.
Your turn.

I don't speak no langages

Yes, because google translate always translates everything perfectly and never makes mistakes ever.

Not the point I was making, but thanks for playing.

If you think it's mistaken, it is you who is mistaken.

Why is it so hard to believe that a non-American doesn't speak Spanish? You think everyone speaks Spanish outside the US or something?

>If U.S. you ought to at least know some words of the national language.
I do know some words in the national language, in fact I'm a native English speaker.

Well if he's lying about being European, he's probably lying about what he speaks.

> I dont speak taco

How many Europeans do you know associate Spanish with Mexican food? I get this is about a Mexican capture in Mexican news, that doesn't mean anyone would conclude Spanish assumes Mexican unless you're retarded white trash.

Hmm, maybe because it is the third most spoken language in the world? just maybe.

/thread

Yeah because third most spoken = guaranteed to be spoken by everyone (not usa tho). There's only about half a billion Spanish speakers in a population of about 7,5 billion, so 15%. Nice logic, moron. I guess you assume everyone can speak Chinese as well?

Yeah, it's a safe assumption to think that people can speak a certain language when the MAJORITY of people speak it.
It doesn't have to be true, but it's a safe assumption, which is why it's called an assumption retard.

Not the same user, but do you mean Mandarin?

15% isn't a safe assumption and nor is it a majority, you fucking idiot. Go back to elementary school and relearn math.

>isn't a safe assumption
Yes, it is, even if it's actually number 2, it's still a safe assumption. You don't have to like it, just know it.

he is a spic and deserves death, a majority of americans agree, thats why we elected a president who vowed to murder spics on sight.

>No, El Chapo Did Not Escape a Juarez Prison
Fucking retards

Why bother learning another language anyway? Everyone worth talking to learns English anyway. Learning another language is just an unnecessary courtesy.

Don't be an autist. Chinese is basically synonymous with Mandarin, you know what he meant. If someone said "I'm an American", you wouldn't be thinking about the two continents either, or maybe you would since you're autistic.

The fuck is spic mean anyways? I get that it's used derogatorily for Mexicans, but what does it actually mean?

too lazy to learn a second language? you must be a fat fuck.

Are you retarded? How the fuck is it a safe assumption to assume that someone speaks Spanish when 85% (aka vast majority) of the world population don't speak it? Kill yourself.

You ought to look up the definition of assumption.

>Doesn't speak Spanish
>This means he doesn't speak any language other than English
flawless logic you fucking idiot, stay mad

Yeah because 15% is totally a better chance than 85%

No, it just means he is too retarded to run it through google translate, which means he is probably too retarded to learn another language, and since his reply was in English...

Fuck off, beaner

And you need to look up what safe means. Just because it's an assumption doesn't mean it's a safe one, you dumbfuck.

Literally kill yourself. Every statement you've made has been false and utterly retarded.
Seriously, listen to ,you got shit on.

That 85% is divided in more than 6000 other languages.
THAT'S why it's a safe assumption. And again, look up the definition of assumption.

Oh this become personal for you. If someone said they were American, I wouldn't think they "spoke American" since they're trying to convey a national identity of a US citizen rather than say they speak English.

I understand internet buzzwords are used very loosely, but asking people to clarify words that responds to a national identity and their language isn't the same, so spouting autist wouldn't apply. I get you're confused with that, but there's no need to be upset and resort to name-calling. It was a harmless question, please don't be more angry.

Where did you get the idea that I like this PoS? oh and good luck with your president, he seems very trustworthy and competent.

If he did speak a different language, you'd just say it's google translate, so what's the point? There is no way to convince you that he speaks a language other than English.

Are you really this stupid or are you trolling the user?

>OP reporting on some news he found online
>retard forgets to either find the same news in english or translate the news to english but who cares

Sup Forums starts going on about who's language is the best

Please, all of you, stop being niggers and stay on topic

Are you going to explain or just mindlessly ad hominem your way out of here?

You're speaking to a 14 year old as if they have anything of merit to contribute.

No one else said shit about the language. Either they speak it, or they did exactly what I said, and google translated it.
There is not way to know it, since no one brought it up. But because he did...

The majority of the world speaks one of those other 6000 languages. Spanish speaking is not a big enough plurality to be a safe assumption.

Its the official second language of america dumb ass... also how could the CIA and FBI traffic drugs if they couldn't speaka de Español

>and stay on topic
Long past that, this thread derailed at the first post.

this fucking guy gets it

It is the second most spoken language in the world, as in, more people speak Spanish than any of those 6000 other ones. Seriously, how is this hard to grasp?

objectively speaking the average mexican enjoys more freedom then americans do. Mostly because mexico simply cant enforce certain things but it still counts