How does one become more alpha?

How does one become more alpha?

Start small. More time in the gym, less time on your ass. Up your red meat intake (you eat one 8 Oz steak, triple that). Once your body starts producing the additional testosterone that will be a good start.

Be born a real man

Start working out or do it more. Keep reminding yourself that confidence is the main aspect of being alpha and work on it.

You wont, you have lost so just emit the feet and move on

Murder someone more alpha than you and eat his flesh.

thank me later

You might have gotten trips.
But this is as old as it gets and 78 / 100 is complete bullshit and a waste of time.

based user

I have no idea, but I'm in a fucked situation
>be me
>have qt 8/10 gf
>been steady for two years
>just 'broke up' with me after Christmas
>after fucking Christmas!
>says "she's fallen out of love with me but wants to remain friends...with benefits"
>what in the actual fuck?

She wants your dick but wants to look for someone else for a bf in the meantime. As soon as she finds one that she wants to be with she may or may not drop you.

I remember these tips from years ago! Theyve definitely worked with some practice

Drink your own semen, and if its not enough offer to drink your buddies' semen.

Confirmed. This works.

Where are the (You)s?

>She wants your dick but wants to look for someone else for a bf in the meantime

Exactly, and I don't want to just be a rebound guy, to my own relationship.

You don't. You are either born alpha or not, and you stay that way forever.

You might as well ask how to change your race, or eye color, or hight.

Oh well, keep banging her if she's so hot. I would't blame you if emotions get in the way though

Absolutely fuckin false. I was a beta and became an alpha. Meet guys who fuck chicks and realize a lot of them used to be shy and passive losers.

Ok junior.

>is on Sup Forums and says he's alpha.

Sup Forums attracts all kinds of people, believe me or not I don't care. Just giving you the truth.

Stop wanking 3 times a day and work out instead. More testosterone, more manliness, more alpha hormones.

Pump that testosterone up nigga

sauce?

Be responsible for yourself in public and private. Don't take shit from assholes.

Dont waste your time. There is absolutely no victory with today's women.

Stop giving a shit about pleasing others and focus on what you want out of life. It's different for everyone. Other alpha traits will follow

stop saying shit like 'how does one become more alpha'. just be the best person you can be.

Stop being a fgt

if you gotta ask, you're already hopeless...

faggot

this is the only answer

Leave Sup Forums 4 3v3r. At the least stop asking /b for advice.

stop hanging out on Sup Forums

Confidence...not cockiness. Lots of hygiene, dress well. Look good, smell good, speak well. Don't talk like a nigger in the street, unless you're going for some 15-19 year old hoodrat, most women find it tl be a huge turnoff. Be funny, be smooth, and be yourself. Unless you REALLY suck. Then emulate someone else who does not suck.

AGREE!

/thread