Why can't i image hover anymore?

why can't i image hover anymore?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-li0FZVAJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have the same problem

yea wtf

I have this problem also. Thought it was just me.

b-but guiz..

I could never image hover

guise?

pls respond

Gotta get that ad rev

What's image hovering?

Get on wifi white man

False flag bandwidth issues that the chink will announce later as a reason to take responses
>(You)s

But this is more likely

>False flag bandwidth issues

@Asian_Moot Please come guide us!!!! I need to fap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, it's both true and false. Image hovering does indeed cause bandwith issues, but none of what it causes are harmful since Sup Forums has never recently had any problems when it comes to income due to the sites popularity.

Furthermore, image hovering was removed when white Moot was owner of the site.

?
Pic related is with the native extension. 4chanx is also fine.

Are you using some other extension?

bros i can't open any images on Sup Forums anymore

any help?

I think it has something to do with the new browsers no longer supporting certain files. I rolled back to internet explorer and everything works fine

But user (yous) are still there

I believe this is the ad bullshit got to get the clicks up. Its getting old. I get they need money. But I'm not paying to be here. When they get hacked and release everyone's info I'm not getting caught like those Ashley Madsion guys did.

Ive been seeing this shit a lot on my phone. Thought Verizon was throttling my data (unlimited data plan). Force stopped Chrome and havent had the issue since

Thought I was the only user having this problem.

same

youtu.be/e-li0FZVAJM

Agreed. Pic related is with no extension at all.

HOWEVER if I'm running too many progs and my browsers' cache is too big it will stop working and even occasionally hang or even crash.

The site's fine.

Forgot the pic.