Would your country take American refugees?

would your country take American refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowstonepark.com/yellowstone-supervolcano/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a feeling we will both be fucked, but yes obviously

No
>A FUCKING PARK

We're full, and they have Canada and Europe as first choice anyway.

>california destroyed
>texas destroyed
>everything decent spared
YES

no haha get fucked amerisharts

Until you all starve because your farmlands were all whiped out

Sure, if they have a passport.

No. Also they can't go to hawaii and palau.
They will destroy those islands.

Plenty of farms in good old dixie , especially with all those mouths we won't have to feed

Fuck no.

That area on OPs pic isn't exactly accurate. A Yellowstone eruption would cover roughly 94% of the US in 6 inches of volcanic dust, only the furthest edges of Texas and Florida would be spared if weather conditions are right. If that isn't enough, all the ash going into the atmosphere would drop global temperatures by 25 degrees Celsius, or 77 Freedom units for about 10 years which is enough to massively drop crop yields causing wide spread famine around the world, not just in the US.

>all the ash going into the atmosphere would drop global temperatures by 25 degrees Celsius

Pretty sure nothing has ever done anything remotely as bad. You might get 5 degrees drop on global average but 25 degrees would be completely insane and pretty much mean majority of the world wouldn't even climb above 0 Celsius.

I would love to take some US-refugees, but it seems like most Americans are against Germany taking more refugees. So I wouldn't be sure what to do

No.

No, but I would get comfy for a volcanic winter.

I sure as fuck wouldn't. I mean, you're either evangelists/confederates and retarded trashy tradcons (if your tradcons were normal that'd be a whole other mess but they're bumbling retards carrying muh guns) or bleeding heart white guilted liberals whose gender you just don't assume.
I'd only take the latinos, because most of them are traditional, hard-working people. (Yeah you can meme about gangs all you like they're still much better than most of your "white"trash folks)
But of course my country would be retarded enough to take you all in anyways.

Whole world will be in trouble if Yellowstone explodes though

>people uninronically wanting to move to hungary

lmao

Yes but only 500 tops at bogota and 250 in the other mayor cities.

We require more colonists

We'll take the attractive wimmens sure

>Pretty sure nothing has ever done anything remotely as bad. You might get 5 degrees drop on global average but 25 degrees would be completely insane and pretty much mean majority of the world wouldn't even climb above 0 Celsius.

75,000 years ago, the Toba super volcano erupted, it shot 40 billion tones of ash into the atmosphere and caused global temperatures to drop by 15 degrees Celcius for 10 years or 27 Farenheight. It was a level 8 on the volcanic explosive index.

All 3 of Yellowstones eruptions are classified a level 8 but are much larger calderas than the Toba. Best case scenario is a 15 degree drop for 10 years which is still enough to fuck almost all crops.

Sounds comfy 2bh

>25 degrees Celsius, or 77 Freedom units
That is not how it works you dumb fag

Says the ones who use fucking Fahrenheit lmoa

Why would the national park blow up?
t. not knowing anything about America

>Implying you have any concept of what Fahrenheit is

I know exactly what it is.

It's fucking dumb is what it is.

assuming the volcanic shit hit the fan in yur pic, there will be no place on earth to be a refugee at
it'll be nuclear winter like

Except for Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Vermont, and the whole South. Oh, and Hawaii.

The freezing and boiling points of water are **************slightly************** easier to remember in Celsius than Fahrenheit, but that doesn't make up for all the ways Fahrenheit is superior to Celsius

>I believe memes

>millions of shart in marts flooding across the practically unguarded border

Basically any country with a high population density is going to starve.

Are you fucking retarded?

Oh, yeah, you're American.

How is Celsius better than Fahrenheit? Go ahead and tell me, I'm waiting

because its related to how water behaves and human body is 70% water

Yes.
I want a (((liberal))) qt gf

test

don't rattle his fairy brain, he's a fragile ignorant foreigner who believes the only agriculture in the USA is done in wetback California

that being said, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska etc. are unfortunate sacrifices

No. Wall.

>Jack from Iraq has a logical post
>every country in Europe and Australia has made retarded posts

I give up, there's nothing worth saving anymore

This thread again?

yellowstonepark.com/yellowstone-supervolcano/

>There is no evidence that a catastrophic eruption at Yellowstone National Park (YNP) is imminent. Current geologic activity at Yellowstone has remained relatively constant since earth scientists first started monitoring some 30 years ago. Though another caldera-forming eruption is theoretically possible, it is very unlikely to occur in the next thousand or even 10,000 years. Scientists have also found no indication of an imminent smaller eruption of lava.

Jesus christ, you're climate change denial-tier retarded.

Yellow Stone is the only muslim national park in the World.
And you know what they tell about muslims

all iraqis should be killed

Yes, all of them. The syrian ones are really enjoying it here. Let's raise our cups to our american friends! Let it be known that every ameriburger refugee should come to Bulgaria! Pic related, every 20 refugees is provided at least one sleeping tent! Very generous!

ukraine more like pookraine haha

jk m8