This kid bullied my brother

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/richard-dawkins-memes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

pics?

Or is it

>fake and gay?

Thank god at least a good news, this made my day.

If he did we could find out who you are, you know that right
Even a normie who doesn't know how to hack could do it

nabijem te na kurac glupi janez

Your brother is a turd.

/thread

We're not your personal army. Stop being a fag, stand up for yourself and fight him if he's really bothering you that much

I'd suck his dick

Bitch, we might be "random" but we are not here to harrass anyone you envy or dislike nor to checkout your social media account.

ur brother must be a fagget if this fag can bully him

Ijao kako ima da ga nabijem na kurac sa njegovim snepĨet filterima.

your a newfag loser who over use that meme back in 2008 Sup Forums loved doing this shit

>loser who over use that meme back in 2008 Sup Forums loved doing this shit

Then kick his ass you fucking pussy

post his shirtless image 2bh

Hmmn

thats a dog

thats not a meme, its one of the rules

N.Y.P.A.
Not
Your
Personal
Army

If you disslike the way he treated your brother. Smash his kneecaps and do your time like a man. Baseballbat+kneecaps it does wonders. We won't do shit for you.

No one bullies my brother anymore because Ive beatened 3 kids asses alright and let everyone know Im ready for the 4th. Bro is autistic and Ill kill a bitch for him

incorrect

+49 01722898003

Hack his PC and dump a fuckton of CP on his hard-drive.
Make user call to the police.
Profit.

stand up for your brother you fucking idiot

this

I love it when every retard and their grandma call something they don't know about a "meme".

It's making memes memes.

wrong

yo ur a fukin pussy who cant stad up for his own brother and gets on /B to do it pussy

>Came to post this
>/thread

You're a poet

>NYPA
>hah bich look whos boss now
>u cant tell me wut to do
>i dont kno how to have le fun
>didnt even ask me to do anything, but still NYPA

I swear to God in fucking heaven, the cancer is unreal. OP didn't even ask anybody to do anything, yet you twelve year olds feel so out of control of your lives that you needed him to know that he's not your fucking mother. You don't want to have fun (because you're retarded)? Alright, then leave, like a grownup.

This "NYPA" bullshit has ruined some of the best things about Sup Forums.

/end rant

Razbij ga od batina, vidi se da je neka picka

/end thread

If not a NYPA thread then whats the point? This far OP haven't provided anything to clarify what he wants.

>If not a NYPA thread then whats the point?

Yes, he implied what he wanted, but that's not the point. It's not a "NYPA thread," whatever the fuck that is, and the fact that you call it that shows you totally missed the point.

He gave people a chance to fuck up an assholes life a little. Don't want to? Fine. Leave. No need to state how retardedly rebellious you are.

good, im sure your brother deserved it

Oh fuck off with this shit. We like doing raids. Get off your fat lazy ass and make b/ great again, fag. Delete this picture and start making b/ what it used to be before this cancer meme started circulating

Fuck off. Raids are fun. Posts like yours are cancer. Get the fuck off b/

Y.A.A.F

You are a fag

Summer?

I'm on it OP I'm snap chatting his gf, she's hawt

trips are the truth

This is not a rule. We live raids here in b/. Tits or gtfo is a rule, so let's see those tits, fag

Please, enlighten b/ what a meme is

whip his eurotrash ass mofo, twigboy aint shit. bullies never are

if possible, catch him in public somewhere amongst his peers and beat him mercilessly until he audibly begs you to stop or goes limp.

neither he or his peeps will be a threat to you and yours afterward

user isn't a fag

That filter!

not that user, but do you want the douchy milennial interpretation, or the actual definition by the man who invented the word?

know your dawkins motherfucker

Agreed

Truth

Amen b/ro . Let make b/ great again!

Trips are %100 truth

I want the actual definition by the man who invented the word, please

>Richard Dawkins coined the word "meme" in his 1976 bestseller The Selfish Gene. The word -- which is ascribed to an idea, behaviour or style that spreads from person to person within a culture

dawkins isnt pleased with how his term has been coopted, link related:

wired.co.uk/article/richard-dawkins-memes

Make him eat his parents.

good