Do brits hate polish?

Do brits hate polish?

1. your cunt
2. why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2gii2nenUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

England

Not really. In general I've found they fit in better with British society and culture better than some Asian immigrants.

Spenish Britaboo here

The superior anglo race holds no grudges

No why do people think this

This is old flag!

>Do brits hate polish?

No.
They came over here and helped us push Hitler's shit in by jumping into our flimsy wooden airplanes and not giving a single shit about anything so long as they could shoot at germans.
Polaks are our bros.

>Fleg is missing St. Pat's cross.
Hmmm....

>Some
Most

>London 70 years later
lmao cuck

>Coming from the Swede

I'm not the one who's braging about killing Nazis you fokkin bong.

>why do people think this
I have no idea

>some dole scoungers tell people to go back to Poland
>this means all Brits hate Polish

The vast majority of people I've spoken to about this think that the Polish are some of the best immigrants. Literally leagues ahead of Pakis.

you literally left the EU to get rid of Poles
Please dont act like immigration wasn't a huge argument for many leave voters

Cause you pussied out of the war you little faggots

No
Poles are based as fuck
Only working class vermin hate them
Though there children do tend to be little shits

We left because we hate the EU

A lot of leave voters actually thought leaving the EU would reduce the pakis and turks which is funny because those immigrants aren't affected by EU legislation.

Again, there's obviously a lot of people who want Poles to fuck off but all I'm saying is that if you asked anyone on the street which group they'd want to see fuck off forever they would all say Pakis or Turks before Polish.

I'd rather live on a street full of Polish families than live next to one Paki household.

>working class vermin
>looked after child

Well, I am neither a Pole nor I leave in UK, but from what I read on r/uk, the violence and racism against poles has increased since the brexit vote

What about the house of a race traitor and his halfbreed shitskin son

I still went to private school :^)

I'd just push dogshit through his letterbox desu

(You) do have a point, even if you are an obnoxious little tit about it.

It's almost as if we've deliberately forgotten everything we learned during that misery.
But never mind eh. A couple dozen people who already have shitloads of money will soon have even more, so it all works out okay.

>but from what I read on r/uk
Fuck off retard.

I didn't ask to be born in this country though, the Polish chose to come here, the pakis chose to come here. I never asked for this

why are you so rude, friend?

Have you never interacted with an Australian? They are pretty much rude personified.

well, i guess it makes sense, since you guys are the descendats of british criminals

youtube.com/watch?v=f2gii2nenUg