My name is Jens Berg, I'm a 54yr old Climatologist from Fredrikstad, Norway...

My name is Jens Berg, I'm a 54yr old Climatologist from Fredrikstad, Norway. If anything happens to me in the next 72 hours, please investigate. They will call it an accident.

For the last 2 years I've been stationed in a seed vault on the island of Spitsbergen near Longyearbyen, which is about 1,300km from the North Pole. This vault stores all the seeds from around the world to preserve them in case of a global catastrophe.

Such a catastrophe is about to begin in early 2017 and your government knows about it. Look for changes in the polar vortex - these are the early signs. Look - nobody is going to survive what is coming. We're talking about a catastrophic geomagnetic reversal within the next 4-5 months.

They will NOT tell you this on TV. Our Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation models tell us that the safest place will be a region in Antarctica. Officials from every government have been visiting. I don't know what they found there - but they're convinced it's important.

Get to HIGH ground quickly. Do it now.

Tjeck.. i live 1st floor

Show us your pen0r faggot

post proof. you're gonna die within the next 72 hours so why the not?

If only it was true...

Ask a real climatologist anything.

what do you mean by high ground?

High latitude?
High elevation?
Colorado or Amsterdam?
A very conductive metal plate?

Is It true you guys are all bi?

Timestamp outside!

I'm also from Fredrikstad, og det er sant det de sier om idioter fra østfold.

second this, the only legit question itt.

OK OP

boi i hope so im to much of a pussy to take my own life

>norway

thats nice,go back to sucking muhammad's cock now faggot

Bevis det. Din jævla ispinne

youre thinking of sweden, silly

You're confusing us with Sweden.

Please Jens, do explain more.

screen-capped for future reference

Bra jobba bro

Retarded_yanki.avi

No such thing as a "Polar Vortex" other than the NORMAL cycling and movement of the Jetstream.

Seeds? Who fucking cares. That whole depository is only there to make pleb pant scientists feel important.

If the earth is destroyed, nobody is going to be alive to plant anything.

If the earth warms up (which it is not) it would mean more agricultural possibilities than we have now.

If the earth grows cold, invest in greenhouse supplies. BTW, there are NO such things as "greenhouse gasses", unless you want to discuss water vapor.

As for the magnetic poles shifting, big deal. It has happened MANY times in the past. The only thing that it will fuck-up is probably GPS-based items.

Did you know that the magnetic north pole (and south) move around at the rate of about 50 miles per day?

Worry about something more plausible, like a giant unknown planet getting too close to us.