Can girls love boys?

Can girls love boys?

Can boys love girls, can anyone love anyone?I'm a guy and I still don't get what it's like to love someone, even though I said to my ex-gf's. To me it feels like nothing, I just say it because I know I get bonus-points for it.

If they have enough money.

A stable job. Good looks. Confidence.

Then girls can PRETEND to love boys.

From my experience , no , they just like playing with your feelings and when they get bored of you you're gone . Even if they love you very much they will steel hit on other dudes ( One girl friend of mine sends me nudes and even gave me a Bj once in spite of the fact that she has a loving relationship with a guy that would die for her ) they will still just do what is in their best interest and then expect you to be sorry , like it was your fault . What I'm trying to say is , Girls are just bad news . Fuck them but never love them

I feel you man. What is love really? I just like having my girl around and try not to think too much into it.

I'll love you but never be loyal

i dont think anyone can love anything for more than maybe 2 years or so...

Never

VISA CARD user! VISA CARDS!

They can, but generally they're out of college before they're actually mature enough to do so.
They're so obsessed with the idea of love when they're young that they're blinded and can't see what it really means.

are you legit fucking Gay.

Not really. They are heartless.

It doesn't appear so...

Maybe they can, but it is definitely not in the same way

by coming around once every blue moon and having the nerve to suck off niggers every other else of the time? go fucking kill yourself cuck

better not tell you

It's possible, but some of them are really picky about it.

Yes, but only if you're interesting.

But what if they are not interesting?

Just lost my GF, loved her more than anything.
I'm going to say no, but I really want to be wrong.

No, a woman's love is all about money and status.