I'm 28 yo and have never watched Seinfeld before. Should I?

I'm 28 yo and have never watched Seinfeld before. Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2015/6/24/8809723/jerry-seinfeld-tv-show-international-translation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a watchable show but typical american comedy really not that funny

I'm 29 and I enjoy it. First season sucks, almost totally different from the rest of the seasons.

It depends on how knowledgeable you are of 90s pop culture. You might not get a lot of the references

It's pretty ok I guess.
Most of the time fairly funny, sometimes not so much.

If you've watched Friends, it's funny to see how many parallels there are between the two shows.

>it's a show about nothing!

Watch Frasier instead, less references of the time.

also actually funny, as long you have handful of braincells at least.

wtf is Sinfield

Do what you please, faggot.

no
its jew shit
the only good thing is the intro jingle

Nah

Fraiser was ok

It's better to watch the episode in order. The problem with this show is they show reruns and a fair amount of the humour relies on references to past episodes. As a result if you watch the random reruns you will miss a great deal of the humour.

It's got a lot of sex for prime time

It's good.

The first bunch of seasons are garbage. After that, it's really sporadic, but start at Bubble Boy and see if you like it.

yeah, you can safely skip the first season though imo

Avoid season 1

I can't take my EYES off of ELAINE'S PUSSY LIPS

STARE AT THEM! STARE....AT THEM!

Forgot to mention I'm not an amerifat, now that you've mentioned that it has a lot of references, will I still enjoy it?

It's about Jews

No. It's a show about nothing and it's stupid.

I have heard that it did not do well with other countries. For those exact reasons. Might still like it but check this out:

theverge.com/2015/6/24/8809723/jerry-seinfeld-tv-show-international-translation

Yes

It's pretty funny in spots. Has a laugh track though. I can't watch it anymore because of that. Reading the scripts is more entertaining for me than watching the show.

Yes Justin, you should

the joke is that theyre all jews thats literally it thats the joke sorry for spoiling it

No it's garbage

they aren't jews you faggot. they are jew-ish

She's a heartbreaker, love taker, cruel baker run this prison like a man. Heart breaker, love taker,
shoe maker, won't you cut my shoes for free. Heartbreaker, Brubaker

>Has a laugh track though.
This about kills it. Fucking laugh tracks...

It was great for its time and for a while afterwards but it's getting pretty dated.