Apologise

Apologise.

no

Why would anyone take nude pics knowing how easily hackers can get into your accounts

Seeing her asymmetrical flabby tits was a sex crime

To this day I have not looked at her nudes out of respect for her and her transcendant talent. I would never violate the rights of someone so precious

I never hacked anybody's account.

She should apologize to me for taking that ugly picture that I was subjected to.

*tips fedora*

Her tits were fantastic. She has a great body, lets be honest here

Hello Jennifer. Remove your head from your asshole please

>tfw no one has found an uncensored version of the pic with the giant cat shooped in

It's not about taking pictures. It's about being dumb enough to use cloud storage and also being dumb enough to fall for a phishing scam, which all the people in the fappening did

Yeah no, have you seen the pictures? Whoreance has always been an ugly overrated slut

Seconding

Shes a shit actress but she has a great body on her. Just a shame shes unattractive because hes annoying and opinionated as shit.

But mayne that body. I'd stab her with my cock.

Those hackers are journalists and are fully within their rights to distribute those photos.

Prepare to laugh.

>unself-confident

>Different writers for different websites have different opinions

No way!

You also missed the part were Hulk Hogan took a massive shit all over Gawker.

>this is what /r9k/ actually believes

These tits are horrid

>Puts cell phone in blender while smiling and maintaining eye contact. Turns on blender. Sticks hand in blender.

Journalism 2016

That whole thing was pretty hilarious. A bunch of dumb celebrities get nude pictures leaked and the media expects us to treat it like a mass gangrape.

Don't you fucking look at me like that, cat.

>looking at leaked nude photos is a sex crime
>looking at leaked salary information is brave
BRAVO WHORANCE

>2014

bravo shitposters

"should be my choice"

That's the thing feminists always say that bothers me. It should be your choice but it isn't, people on the internet will always be trying to get nudes and there's no changing that.

>Journalism 2016

the fappening was in 2014

Do you really think they are still writing about taking the pictures down in 2016?

Oh i see you saw "yesterday" and your retarded brain couldn't understand that yesterday was back in 2014

too close

Just saw X-Men Apocalypse.

Why the fuck is everyone so fucking ugly in that shitshow?

Salsa, Jlaw, Cyclops, Beast, ugly as sin.

>different websites
oh you poor fool

A male roommate made videos of me and another female roommate changing clothes and showering using hidden cameras without our knowledge when I was in college. That was a sex crime. Jlaw took nude pictures of herself that someone found. That was an ignorant decision on her part and it bit her in the ass. I feel no pity for her.

Keep up the good work, Sup Forumsrothas!

>Looking at photos that someone else voluntarily took of themselves.
>A sex-crime.

>A woman having acid injected into her unborn baby's skull.
>Brave.

Feminism.

is that how abortions work these days?

No, rape is a sex crime. The hacking and leaking of pic's while a illegal, is not a fucking sex crime and to call it that is insulting to people who have sexually assaulted.

Anyone noticed since her photos leaked that her movies have been falling below expectations and are underperforming at the BO? Final HG bombed. Nobody liked her in the new Xmen. Joy was forgettable and that one movie with her and Bradley Cooper went straight to DVD. Has she reached her peak or am I being too pessimistic?

>acid injected into her unborn baby's skull.

Do you just believe everything you hear unquestioningly? Because that's not how abortion works at all.