The Krabby patty formula?

Got bored and and started to watch spongebob, sound childish but I don't, every time they reminded me of the formula, I would always have a old memorie plankton and Mr.Krabs were making it together, and Mr.krabs drop something, and it made krabby patty in the show. If anyone knows any info please tell me. If there isn't, I might have imagine it, making me a idiot I guess. Even if the secrets already known, I feel like I remember a episode of it.

Nice try plankton

Not today asshole.

yo you guys remember that episode that was like a documentary about the krabby patty and at the end they're about to reveal the formula when it ends? i was so confused as a kid

just remember p.o.o.p.

Not in the mood, Just want a know if there is a episode, or nothing at all.

Not in the mood, Just want a know if there is a episode, or nothing at all.

What did he mean by this?

Also the secret in the recipe is plankton.

When I watched this episode for the first time and it cut to the credits, I physically could not stop laughing for at least five minutes. Cherished memory.

I wonder if its plankton......

guys he said he's not in the mood

be serious

just saying that isn't the formula, krabs use used it so plankton and his men can run away.

jej

> a pinch of King Neptune's Poseidon Powder
I-is this canon?

Nah, its fine

>Poseidon Powder
YOU JUST KNOW.
Also this spits in the face of that episode where Spongebob beat King Nepture in a burger challenge

my windows crashed ;-; and I have no control of my other post any more.

which one did you want to delete?

I looked it up before... It has fake crab meat in it. Might be real crab meat, but altered to not scare the kiddies.

See the episode where Mr. Krabs takes a bite of the Patty and says "so THAT'S what I taste like..."

s e m e n

Did anyone play those shitty video games? I loved them desu

There is no secret ingredient spongebob literally goes over the whole recipe in the bubble bass episode
>First bun, then patty, followed by ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and bun, in that order.

>Poseidon Powder