Straight girls playing thread

Straight girls playing thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video11767551/vid_20150520_004030
void.sirin.bysh.me/explorer/data/public/2649d8
beeg.com/5541459
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Theyre not straight if their mouth is full of muff dumbass. That's like saying I sucked dick but I'm straight.

>implying you're gay if you suck a feminine penis

evening, boys. i bring source.

xvideos.com/video11767551/vid_20150520_004030

You are gay if you suck penis.

No one asks for sauce
>Sauce is delivered
You are a god among men.

you aren't gay if you say no homo. If you say that, its only a brojob.

Nah man only if you connect on an emotional level. You can suck a friends dick.

more like this because i like it

Nah

You are gay if you feel attracted to man. Period. There's no discussion. If you suck dicks for a living but don't find any kind of pleasure or attraction doing it, you are as hetero as anybody.

On the other hand, if you never even saw a dick that's not yours but would love to take one up your ass, you are gay.

I sucked penis once. Did not care for it. Never did it again, never had an inclination to again.

Kind of like eating fried liver. Can't know you don't like it till you try it. I did not like either.

ty

I do what i can when i see a familiar picture.

If you suck dicks for a living but don't find any kind of pleasure or attraction doing it, you are as hetero as anybody.

LOLOLOLOLOL, no. Stop being in denial about being gay. There aint shit wrong with being gay, but stop denying being gay for fucks sake. Take some pride in who you are.

test my seedbox

void.sirin.bysh.me/explorer/data/public/2649d8

>xvideos.com/video11767551/vid_20150520_004030
there's a better quality at beeg dot com

Sucking a dick once or twice doesn't make anyone gay.
I know you are gay because you insist on having a stick up your butt.

Are you stupid? If you get raped in a dark alley once you are automatically gay because you sucked / took a dick? No. You are gay only if you like other man's. Cut the crap faggot.

What if I rape you everyday because you can't do anything to stop it? Do you become gay even if you don't like it?
Read a little kiddo an then come back to talk to me

I'm bisexual, I have no delusions about it. I'll gladly have sex with either gender. I despise you fucks though who deny being who you are, you're the cancer of the bi or gay community.

Every girl is gay but not every guy is gay. Meaning every girl is willing to experiment but not every guy can experiment

Thats different, dumbass. You're not willingly putting a dick into your mouth or ass. He said "suck dicks FOR A LIVING" meaning he's willingly doing it. Read for comprehension, kiddo.

You despise anyone who is heterosexual because you are a bigot. I won't apologize for being heterosexual.

Search term?

No, I don't despise heterosexuals. I despise people who pretend to be heterosexuals while they're putting dollar bills into big johns jockstrap down at the club.

OK I'll put it this way.
Either you suck dicks everyday and get paid or try to find any other (obviously harder) work. Keep in mind you don't care about having a dick in your mouth, cut you did I this everyday, even tho you didn't like it

Anyone got sauce?

I have no idea what club you are talking about.

It's just putting it into perspective. There's a bisexual club here and a gay club, and I've seen girls and guys both who claim to be straight making out, flirting, groping the same gender as them. They clearly aren't straight, but see being anything other than straight as wrong, taboo, disgusting. Just accept who you are.

well that doesn't look very straight at all

When the fuck did he say he despises heterosexuals?

If you're doing it willingly, you're not straight. Even if you dont care for it, you're not straight. The sexual spectrum is a lot wider than just straight/bi/gay, but straight and gay are the ends of the spectrum. An actual straight person would not do anything sexual with the same gender.

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

Yeah you are so tolerant. Consenting adults can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home - as long as they follow YOUR rules which you probably carried down from Mount Sinai.
Everyone has to fit in the neatly labeled box and you get to decide where everyone goes because you know strangers better than they know themselves.
Even for Sup Forums you are really an intolerant douche.

I wish user.

Good luck.

Gay femanon here, love you all ty. Moar

I have zero interest in ogling over guys or even looking at them in any way to think of them as attractive to me, yet I enjoy personal anal play with toys.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm straight as fuck with an added pleasure zone.

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol snap leak,cf

I remember that pic! The girl getting eaten posted that on Livejournal along with lots of other nakie pics.

These are the rules SOCIETY and DEFINITIONS of words used in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Look up the definitions of straight, bisexual, and gay. I'm not saying they are definitively gay, I am however saying they are not DEFINITIVELY, look up that word as well, straight.

First couple posts fools- I'm looking for an HQ one now- Dude said be e g dot com but don't know vid title Xvid quality is shit

love how she pulls her head closer

>I am saying they are not DEFINITIVELY straight.
Look back at what you have written earlier. That is not what you have said at all. Multiple times you have declared that someone else is not heterosexual.

Why rotate it?

beeg.com/5541459

you mean this?

Retard

Definitively, the word definitively. Please, look up that word. It is not the word definite, it is the word definitive.

What the fuck

Source?

b8

What is your obsession with dictionaries?
You have already told me that you despise those you have determined are non-heterosexuals who does not agree with your judgement.
Now you are weakening your claim and saying that they are "not definitively" straight - meaning they are not necessarily straight. There is a difference between writing "not definitively" and "definitively not".
It's good that you are comfortable as a bisexual but you need to accept that not everyone shares your sexual orientation. Allow other people to be different.

Not b8, you need to learn the english language. Definitive, as in pertaining to the definition of blank. Blank, in this case, being the definition of the world straight, as defined by the english language.Definite as in stated to be true, as in this is how blank is. Which is not the word I'm using.

What the fuck is up with her snaggle tooth, and why is that couch so dirty?

But I was told that women need black cock to get off?

Gf revenge girl talk fapdu

I dont care if they share my own sexual orientation, but going against the definitions of words just to make you feel warm and cozy in your little safe space is retarded. Language was developed for a reason, butchering it by using words incorrectly just to make you feel safe is fucking. retarded.

He was asking for sauce on the image, dipshit

You don't need to get angry. I hope you have tolerant friends.

mods!!!

Fucking hell, this "straight girls playing" thread descended into an argument about cock sucking and faggots.
Well done Sup Forums

You're right in that, women absolutely crave the black cock, nothing else matters to them

You're dumb.

You gay dude.. You just have to be one with yourself and except it