This is your daily reminder that freeing the niggers from the slave chains caused them to run wild and ruin the music...

This is your daily reminder that freeing the niggers from the slave chains caused them to run wild and ruin the music industry. Let's work together to recapture them and ship them back to the cotton fields

youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j47MYli8pj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right?

To them, this is "music"

youtube.com/watch?v=j47MYli8pj4

Fuckin' niggers...

we never really freed them... we just handed them over to the jews, and the jews gave them record deals.

>run wild and ruin the music industry
Nigga, please.
You owe the vast majority of modern music to black culture.
Rock And Roll? That was Chuck Berry.
Metal? Black Sabbath started as a blues band.

Popular music was always black culture all the way back to the earliest recorded music. Modern rock started in the 60's by bands who grew up listening to Chuck Berry, B.B. King, Big Mama Thorton, Huddy Ledbetter, Cab Calloway, etc.
Even old country was just gospel blues, and new country is just rock and roll with bluegrass. And, btw, the banjo is an african instrument (look it up).

No way in hell would I ever send B.B. King back to the cotton fields (he really did grow up on a cotton field), I like him much better where he is: as a legendary genre-defining musician.

WE WUZ MUSICIANS AND SHEIT

This is now a cuck thread

If you wanna blame someone, blame the Portuguese for starting the Slave Trade and bringing them here.

>ruin the music industry

you right,we should let white people continue to create more bands that nobody will care about until the lead singers end up killing themselves

Blame the tribal chiefs for selling their POWs in the first place instead of just eating them.

African American culture is dominating the music industry. Deal with it
>ITT: Salted Crackers

tldr: im mad the white girls dont like me

Because we need more of this

whats great is that people actually care about white culture,the only time people care about black culture is when its shoved down our throats like with black history month

This is OPs mother
>there was an old woman who lived in a shoe
>she had so many children her uterus fell out

>nobody will care about
>1 AMA, 2 nominations
>1 Grammy, 7 nominations
>7 VMAs, 10 nominations
>nobody will care

I would argue that all modern music came from black culture. About the only genre I can think of that doesn't is classical.

yeah nobody cared/cares about nirvana... sure buddy

Do you put any stock in those awards? I don't think I legitimately know one person who would.

Dance little nigger puppets!

The only reason you haven't been put back in the slave chains is because the only thing keeping you relevant is the cuck Jews who are secretly trying to bend, mold, and destroy society to suit them via the use of shitty music, something which can only be created by an extremely unintelligent being with no sense of creativity what so ever (i.e Niggers). This does mean in fact, that you are indeed lower on the food chain than the Jews themselves, which is actually an incredible feat. It doesn't matter anyway, because nobody cares about you, and nobody ever will. However you will continue to infect the world like a cancer until the Jews are dealt with. But feel free to continue posting from the ratchet realm about how good it is to have literal shit coloured skin and that you're better than us "White bois." I'll just be sitting back and laughing while your neighbourhood gets shot up and you get bashed up by a pack of your own kin, enjoying the sight of the Niggers destroying themselves from the inside-out

Remember to be a good goy and bring in all those Shekels to your hook-nosed overlords! Dance puppets!