STOP BEING FAT

STOP BEING FAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YC1CUl4XcZc
youtu.be/d-DDbXh1MYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am glad I an part of an elite military that doesn't allow fatties.

They need to specify an age range for these.
The average 18-30 year old is not that fat.

Who cares?

Good job man, do you enjoy that lifestyle? I'm considering joining the uk military at the moment.

Are they proud of this fact? This fucking article should be the warning label on a quarter pounder, not a source of pride

Looks like it yeah, lefty media is fucking retarded.

well, it's buzzfeed so the "study" must be a guy asking 20 people in a market, right? You guys haven't fucked up this way right america?

Getting in is extremely shitty and there is lots of shit to deal with once you're in. But right now it is the best option for me.

youtu.be/YC1CUl4XcZc

THIS IS /FPH/ NOW

>Average woman in America
>white woman
Regardless of her being a calorie collector, putting a white woman under that label would surely be regarded as problematic in liberal circles and gravely frowned upon.

Chrissy fucked up.

Good thing I never settle for average.

Are women worth it?

Most modern women seem like fat entitled pieces of shit and it would take a lot of sifting through shit to find someone decent

I think i'd rather die a virgin

That chick is pretty hot, tbh.

good gaud what I'd give to be between those head-crushers

rate my smart watch Sup Forums

youtu.be/d-DDbXh1MYc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it would take a lot of sifting through shit to find someone decent
I guarantee that has always been the case. But it's most likely worse now, granted.

This is the real reason so many millenials aren't having sex.

I'd say a good 20% of women are just butt ugly.

50% are too fat to fuck unless you're a chubby chaser / ham planet space explorer.

And the last 30% has the pick of all men.

so this is a fat person hate thread?

weird, I go on fit an see at least 3 of these up at any given time but I think this is the first time Ive seen one on Sup Forums that wasnt just a feminism hate thread that devolved.

I guess it is, I just wanted people to see the op image and realise the fucking problem at hand

oh yeah
dumping btw

It's time for an intervention when she sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo.

>this is the first time Ive seen one on Sup Forums
then lurk moar

WHY CAN'T THESE HAMBEASTS UNDERSTAND

fresh oc from a Fat person hate thread on /fit/ yesterday

>tfw forgot the picture

>Curve
That's an interesting way to spell arterial congestion.

BBBRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I know this might sound gay or newfag-ish, I have seen a lot of stupid and fucked jp shit on Sup Forums, but this thread is the first time I have ever felt physically ill reading and seeing something. Fuck this gay earth.

is anyone even lurking anymoar or should I just stop posting?

I am

I'm lurking. Moar pls

>"Because they think I am SEVERAL Taylor Swifts"

Fixed.

lurkin and lulzin

obliged

>stop being fat

Alright. Poof I'm not fat anymore user, you cured me.

Aside from that, I find Asian food tends to help cut calories, anyone know any good simple recipies, that we hopefully cheap?

That was a great read

>"inclosed"
kek

>W H E R E

Savage af

jesus christ i was expecting some fucking toothbrush or something

Check'd and Kek'd

You clearly have never traveled to

NZ or UK.

>tfw getting all these replies just reminds me that (You) is gone

fuck gook moot

also dump over, thats all I got

The trouble is, the more women convince each other that being a fat fuck is normal and attractive, the more men will be shat on for not wanting them.

Just because your "norm" changes doesn't mean our taste has to.

How is she even alive? How do her bones sustain the constant stress? Her folds have folds for Christs sakes.

Alright Sup Forums how do I lose weight?

I want a Sup Forums endorsed fitness plan, put /fit/ to shame

Couldn't the fast food giants be behind this? Commissioning the study etc... Getting fatties to eat it up (pun intended) would be like shooting whales in a barrel.

EAT AIR
DRINK WATER

>eat less
>exercise more

sharpie in pooper

I want badly to think that the asker in this pic is trolling but I've seen so much of that sort of garbage on tumblr that this case makes no difference. Granted, these sorts of people aren't' nearly as common as many seem to believe but they are horrifying nonetheless.

Ordinarily I can't stand the phrase "reality check" but that person, and people like them, are in desperate, desperate need of one.

not that fat but yea you could lose a bit.
kinda hot tho

I hate when people say shit like this.

there is no super secret way for womyn to lose weight fast or for men to get ripped easily, just eat healthy and exercise you fucking dumb cunt.

This shit been getting me for 4 years

> Must be a snowbird

> Clear
> Good font
> Good story
> Highlights the weakness of a minority
Now that is a fucking crop

How exactly is being unhealthy something to be celebrated?

The youth

less calories in more calories out

Lol that image implies that the women will use that clothing for sports

/this entire thread

>inb4 muh thyroid
>inb4 I'm hungry

Thanks user, now there's vomit on the floor from when she had to stick a feckin foot long brush deep inside one of her fat flaps.

Christ.

Be gay

>she's in clairs

I bet all the preteen white girls there was laffin

Good fucking lord. How are people like this possible?

Shes not that bad

What a fucking retard.

needy cunt

Put thin slices of firm tofu in an oiled pan for 5-10min (as hot as possible without shit flying everywhere) and put some hoisin sauce on them. Burn the sauce a bit. Eat with brown rice and steamed vegetables. Go jogging.

After a while they just don't give a shit anymore.

That John guy is a fucking legend. He's my new hero. He dedicates his life to humiliating these fatties and makes fat stacks. He feels no remorse for their deaths and is in pretty decent shape himself. I am in love Sup Forums

I'm 5'6" and 160 lbs. I'm a fatass, but I don't like being this way. I don't embrace my fat, but instead work very hard to lose it. I used to be 170 lbs, so I guess I'm doing something right.