Can we get some 2017 resolutions for BLACK PEOPLE?

Can we get some 2017 resolutions for BLACK PEOPLE?

isi

Stop being niggers

Dry off your sweaty ass chin and quit being whining sacks of shit stuck in a victim complex blaming racism for keeping your race down.
Place the responsibility upon the shoulders of young black men who are ready to be responsible. Don't make babies before you can pay to take care of them, and have found a woman who you would trust to raise your children with you. Maybe get married to each other first.
Mother fuckers it's not hard to do. I've been having sex since I was 18, and I'm 35. Condom useage was optional the whole time. And was maybe 30%. Up until the last 14 years where it's gone steadily to 0%. No pill usage. Just stop fucking cumming in her pussy you fucking idiots!!!
So, resolution for black people 2017: cum on her tits.

/thread

hey black guys, stop committing a majority of the violent crimes in the United States even though you're 6.3% of the population

nice meme dude

>ITT: Salted Crackers

Stop committing crimes.
Stop blaming other people for your problems.
Stop having children that you can't afford.

I think its closer to 19% just fyi.

CUCK THREAD

I'm talking to you fox news

stop destroying shit, niggers

Stop destroying shit neanderthals

OP IS A FAGGOT LOL

Newfag detected lurk moar

cop killers

To cuck OP

resolutions for blacks:

stop killing your own;
its getting tiresome, policemen are being killed because they are obligated to protect you and you dont even appreciate them; so either you stop killing one another or...

Leave;
you dont like it here anyways so just go where there is no white guy in ever... like niger

Start speaking like real people;
i cant understand you
seriously
and your names are ridiculous

dont bother me with problems your "race" has;
its your problem, i can be a faggot cuck when i have a soul again until then, work your problems away and stop complaining

also

if you really have to try that hard to live and still fail WITH help from the government, yeah... maybe black people really are the inferior race
Kill yourself if you are not productive

Get a job.