Sup Forums support Israel?

Sup Forums support Israel?

Nope.

Then why does Sup Forums support Trump so much?

No. I don't.

I'm a fervent Trump supporter.

Israel is the only thing I disagree (vehemently) with him on. His love for Israel/Jerusalem is unsettling, to say the least. He wants "to give billions more to Israel".

That money belongs in America. That goes for any welfare state that the US supports.

Aah well it doesnt matter who you vote for, you'll vote for Israƫl in the end. Have fun working for the kikes (not only your tax goes there btw)

Not really, but I'll take them over ragheads any day of the week. Don't really care much either way.

His support isn't a big deal to me. If he don't build a wall, then I'll be pissed.

Most of what he says is alright. I just disagree with him on some foreign policy stuff concerning Israel, Iran, and the Middle East in general. Basically what said.

Personally,if I could,I'd crater the entire southern coast of the med back pre stone age,and effectively solve 60% of the worlds probs overnight...

>If he don't build a wall, then I'll be pissed.
Protip: He won't.

>Muh wall
Perfect scapegoat, like your national debts which are the main cause of all shit going on, is due to some fucking Mexicans. Those sombrero niggers dont even know how to manage their own money. These kikes must be laughing their ass of

No, Jerusalem belongs to the Mooselims tbh.

So you agree that net neutrality is bad, then?

Wat are you saving.. How the fuck is that relevant, I couldnt give 2 shits about fucking Jerusalem

>is the only thing I disagree (vehemently) with him on
be prepared for much more my friend

words are one thing
actions are another

Jerusalem should go back to the Romans, tbh.

Fucking this. Thank you. Why that hasn't been painfully apparent to everybody, I'll never know.

Retard - as if importing 3rd world labor is good for the economy.

Let me use your logic - the kikes like cheap labor.

Fucking storm faggots.

Who gives a shit about a bunch of sand niggers? Muslims are dirt if anyone is willing to kill them Im for them.

I think they should get a state though to solve headaches and if they fuck up and attack israel they can wipe them out.

I dont wear a tin foil hat so i dont think jews control the world under zog or some gay shit like that, so i dont have any reason to hate israel.

inb4 "good goy"

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Empower the kikes to put their lives on the line fighting the desert niggers.

No, but i don't support palestine either. Neither has the "ancestral" claim they claim to have on the land. I say let them fight to the death for it if they can't make a deal.

this

>I'm a fervent Trump supporter
Does your mom let you tell people this in public?

Fucking jews, you're not fooling anyone.

Nope. Don't do apartheid and don't do religious end of days fantasies.

fuck isreal

Assad is the best