Unpopular opinions:

Unpopular opinions:

kfc is the best chicken ever
Your deep and meaningful tattoos look like shit.
Tipping is dumb and needs to be abolished
There's no such thing as "Transgender" it's just faggots playing dress up
Being gay is a crime.
The only way to eat steak is well done with ketchup.

So how is 8th grade?

Your mother is a whore

#4 is correct. As for the rest, you are a faggot.
/thread

durr buh buh muh unplopular pinheads
durr

Facts and opinions are two different things.
4 and 5 are just not true and aren't an opinion, neither is 6. Actually, none of your points are opinions since you make statements, you should be saying "I find" or "I think".

>steak well with ketchup

Yeah you have to die now

Where did OP say he was stating "facts" Perfessor Dipshit?

>with keptchup
Kys

Only shitty cheap people cry about tipping.

His opinion is that KFC is the best chicken, a fact is you are a fag.

there is no right and wrong

Best troll though, no?

kek

Actually, the majority of the world outside the US thinks that tipping is stupid.

Because they're probably clueless faggots about it when they visit here and get flipped shit for not tipping.

Of course you faggots get defensive.

Ketchup on steak is fucking good, though.

>there is no right and wrong

Literally any man made construct ever. There is a right and wrong way to do that shit. That's not profound, you're a moron.

>Hitler had some good ideas that pulled the world from depression.
>Trump is not a bad president. They were all rich with their heads in the clouds.
>We need a world war to wipe out most of the human race.
>Boom babies are ruining everything.

Troll away b/ro

No kys

I like black people. (this may be the most unpopular opinion ever)

I couldn't hope to match OP's skill

the USA will come around to seeing Donald Trump as their first KING and give him unlimited power to do as he wishes

They're unpopular because they're wrong

Also niggers

The only people to complain about tipping are niggers. They both don't understand the concept and cannot afford it, but still want to go out to eat in order to be loud, obnoxious, and to ruin whites people's meals.

Every time I've ever been out to eat especially if it's slightly classy, and a table of nignogs happen to be there, they always start to chimp out when the waitress arrives with the check. Usually they dine and dash or cause a huge scene before they leave with a fee bucks short of the whole bill and no tip.

This is also fact not opinion.

It is though. You spend all this time grilling a steak and then there's that first hit off the ketchup bottle. You faggots are such fucking purists.

>Tipping is dumb and needs to be abolished

than grow a spine and stop tipping. i haven't tipped in 2 years

only shitty poor people cry about not receiving tips

If I overheard you saying that in my bar, you'd get shown the door.

okay? I'm an artist/singer lol. i probably wouldnt be at your bar unless you were paying me.

whats it like being a modern day beggar?

I tape tips to my crotch and make the girls grab my junk to get their 2$

Abortion should be illegal

Women should realize that staying at home raising their kids and not working is a fucking privilege that they had been given by those "horribles" white males.

If I ever was in a bar where you were throwing out a guy for not tipping, I would come back later and burn your pathetic bar to the ground. Get a real job, fag

sorry user way more intelligent then me, nice loop hole btw kek
>there is no such thing as a correct morality

id hate o be a stay at home mother lol. sounds like hell

Good. Deadbeats like you don't really spend money here.

I put my feet in the holes in the street and somebody paved me over

Nigger

Definitely agree with the third world War.

Maybe not so much to wipe people out (although lessening the population would be good), but in order to get the world economy moving again.

Take the 50s for example. Hige economic boom after the war was won. Thousands of people making big bucks off of military production.

A single man could feed, house, clothe, comfortably a family of three. Without mother working.

something will start it sometime soon. I feel ww3 around the corner. We just need a leader like hitter with some balls to start it. Cutting ALL funding to Israel may be a good start. The JDL will send some more terrorists, like they did on 9/11, to get shit started.

Reminder: Israel costs the USA $16,000/per American in non-refundable aid. This is fact.

Your federal taxes are going to Israel. You're busting your ass day in and day out so some literal jew can shoot a missile at Palestinians.

you sound upset you can't have my money

You'd be in the back of a squad car, tough guy.
Don't even be talking shit.

>baby boomers
Have been ruining everything since the 70s

This is fact not opinion

You don't have any so not a lot of fucks given.

> calls other deadbeats

>mad when others dont give him money for no reason

are you a troll or just stupid?

My little brother is an award-winning sommelier and the general manager of a top-ranked steak house. He says if anyone ever ordered a well-done steak or asked for a bottle of ketchup in his restaurant, they would be politely asked to leave. It's easier to find new customers than a new head chef, and a well-done steak or a bottle of ketchup would be a supreme insult to the chef.

But then, I can hardly expect class from a cheap, mouth-breathing, Trumplorable homophobe, can I?

Burn his bar to the ground

if your mother thought the same then you must have been raised badly

And yet OP thinks Trump isn't so bad

lel

Entire world outside US confirmed niggers.

whatever makes you feel better about your life situation. I'm homeless if that helps your self esteem and money situation.

If you can't spend money in my bar you are a deadbeat who shouldn't be here.

Yeah keep blaming me on your shitty choices, like not tipping or having a job
lol

L:OL

I wouldn't get caught, retard. Let me guess, you are also a nigger...

itt: insecure retard posts a shitload of really popular opinions, but he does not realize that because he is too much of a pussy to say them outside of Sup Forums. Also to have other insecure retards hold his dick and tell him he's right, even though he's got a shitload of edgy retarded opinion no one cares about.

The KFC bit pisses me off the most oddly

>artist/singer
Fucking kek. Why are you going to any place in which is customary to tip? You're a broke joke. You shouldn't be going out you art major failure.

Don't punish others because of your poor life decisions.

Pairing people who have respect for animation and the amount of work it entails with weabs is dumb.
Liking certain Anime for the style, art and composition of the story is just as valid as liking CGI films.

>relying on the government to help you

Literally a welfare queen

Actually arsonists are always down on their luck niggers like you. Project much?

How is making a profit off my business "relying on the government?"

Do you suffer from alcohol dementia?

Spoken like a true jew.

>hurr durr relying on police to enforce the law doesn't count as relying on the government

fuck off

>Women should realize that staying at home raising their kids and not working is a fucking privilege that they had been given by those "horribles" white males.

Fucking this Sooo much. Leave it to women to complain about their husband's giving them an almost stress free easy life.

Dumbest fuck gender a million times over.

I would do pretty much anything to be a stay at home father while my wife busted her ass working 60hrs a week.

>yer a jew
says the faggot too cheap to tip like real people

Say that again in English please. Dumb nigger

I think you think I'm actually homeless, which is even funnier. I'm glad I was able to make you feel better about yourself. Im sorry people not giving you spare change so greatly upsets you. Maybe one day you'll have a steady form of income like most adults. Maybe one day you'll be able to visit bars after your real job where you can spend your disposable income.

I dont think ive ever spent a dollar at a bar/club and ive been to hundreds. They usually provide drinks/booth/everything. Hey maybe you've served me in the past? Was probably a forgettable experience and a forgettable person.

mad weeaboo detected

no I think I'll just let you sleep it off in the drunk tank faggot
and then press charges for arson

stop posting like a nigger then
nigger

Only wifeless degenerates have to worry about tipping and waste their money eating out.

>the only way to eat steak is well done with ketchup

>buy 200$ steak in France
>ask for well done, the server is surprised
>the option is only put on the menu for keks from superior french critiques to laugh at
>get your steak, disgusted looks from the server and tables next to you
>ask for ketchup
>server sneers and hands it to you
>put ketchup on the steak
>get shot by Muslim shooter
>mfw

>KFC is the best chicken ever
Yes
>Your deep and meaningful tattoos look like shit.
Yes. This isn't unpopular.
>Tipping is dumb and needs to be abolished.
Yes.>
There's no such thing as "Transgender" it's just faggots playing dress up.
Yes.
>Being gay is a crime.
No.
>The only way to eat steak is well done with ketchup.
What in god's name is wrong with you?

I think the part where you're all booty flustered is why you're getting called a weeb.

You are homeless. And you probably think playing a bunch of shitty Alice in Chains songs on a street corner is "getting paid."

>Implying I pay a cent and venues

>Implying I'm not signed

>Implying I went to art school

Sorry your wellbeing depends on other peoples spare change. Maybe he can clean the floor of our vans? There's plenty of loose bills/change there.

>>KFC is the best chicken ever
>Yes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Is the nigger triggered?

Whats it like begging for money for a living?

08th MS Team is one of the weakest elements of the Gundam franchise and is way overrated

nigger we've been through this
you're the nigger
I'm the white guy with money

I'm the user with the bar upthread. I don't beg for shit. And I would throw you out if I overheard you say you don't tip.

OP confirmed for retard

If it's bad news, especially terror, being reported on the mainstream news channels, Israeli Mossad is behind it.

Alright niBBa. What is?

Niger

Wrong guy, I am the arsonist calling you a nigger. Also, I don't drink. Why would I be in the drunk tank. Is the nigger triggered?

even bigger faggot than OP spotted

Botswana

Here's the cringiest opinion of them all

>giving a single fuck about how OTHERS choose to eat THEIR food

>thinking its insulting to ask a chef to cook a steak well done and/or asking for topping
Fucking hell. Why do others taste buds have to be the same as yours? People actually get upset deep inside their anuses over this shit. It's more cringe listening to someone stress over a well done steak w ketchup than it is to eat it.

I like rare steak. I would also like the taste of well done steak. One slightly better than the other. That's all. Kys if you're one of these people.

Zambezi River

I bet you have 1 apartment/property in 1 city. What else could you fucking afford on a bar tenders salary. Must suck having a life where you're so limited by money. You'd prob have 0 dollars if you stopped working for a year. Probably even 2 months actually. No one with any sort of money/wealth would be complaining about not getting enough tips lmao. Goodbye. Hope your future brightens up. I really do.

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

Kys, 9fag

Lesotho

>Steak, well done with ketchup

Not an unpopular opinion user, just incorrect.
There is a difference.

Yes, you are a triggered nigger. It's ok everyone wants to be white. You can pretend,

I am not that guy, and i also don't tip, because i live in a country that pays a decent fixed salary and doesn't rely on forced social constructs or coercion to pay people.

Also, it's an entry level job for people with not a whole lot of intellect or experience, waiters should not be mad they don't get a tip, no one is bound to give them shit. It's a job in the same category as that of a bricklayer or a trashman, you don't give them tips do you? Well, you should start then!.

Fuck tipping, if i was eating out and some retarded kid that just left high school and ended up as a waiter because he couldn't find a real job became all mad because i didn't give him alms i would bash his fucking head in.

and this is a POPULAR opinion.

Humans are terrible, destroying survival of the fittest without giving something in return to keep balance.

Hospitals, medicine etc are bad. In the long run we all will feel what happens when you break down a natural balance system.

Church's, Popeye's, fuck the list is endless.

KFC is dogshit.