Do you have a dad ??

Pic related

What does rimming feel like?

Yeah, hes actually been really loving and supportive

You make me proud negroid

What inner city shit hole are you from

WHY ARE U ON B KNOWING 99% of PEOPLE ON HERE HATE UR GUTS

Checked and no idea
I know its most likely campgain trail nonsense but if he really ends up doing what he promised to do for veterans I'll support him.
Camden NJ
You guys entertain me

Do it bother you get called nigga all the time??
obviously only over the Internet, because we all here would never call you that in rl 'cause of course we have no balls

When I was a young underage Sup Forumstard yeah but it's grown on me

White guy dating a black girl here. How should I go about convincing her that BLM is shit.

why does american white people hates on american black people so much?

i know muh racism, but how does it "happend" in murica?

Dont want to provoke you but it's really funny tho
(I changed the (you) to nigger)

Don't know what to say. Personally I belive its a community issue. If we get our shit together without having to preach to the majority we might actually see things begin to change.
No clue
Nice CSS wizardry

Checked
I kinda like you
I would keep you in my house if you would be my slave not on the fields.

Why do you all have so much bigger cocks than us white/b/ois and why does every whitegirl think that black men are superior?

Too dark to be a house nigger
I got an average dick so I cant really comment. As far as white girls go their either totally down or not with it. Makes things super easy especially when you learn to point them out from the ones that dont like black guys.

What's your opinion on white people saying "nigga"?
Also, why do a shit load of black people feel the need to be victimized in every situation instead of taking responsibility?

This is half insulting but i can't be bothered

>Ask a Sup Forumslack user anything

i don't care enough about blacks to think of a question

Online I could care less. IRL it depends. I'm not going to start a fight over it but I might just not fuck with your anymore. As far as the victim mentality I don't really know. Had a decent upbringing but my granparents put up with some real shit. Ask an old black couple for that answer
Appreciate the time you took to write this user

bothered enough to post you fucking faglord.

is it really that bad?

Checked. And no it's pretty tight. Advantages and disadvantages like everything. For example I love making white couples in the city feel uncomfortable at night by just walking by them.

I thought I was the only nigger on this site, are you a normie irl? Or a black outcast?

You ever been to the south or one of the Bible Belt states?

why are you doing this to yourself?

I guess I'm a normie. Have a job, friends etc. There's more than you think.
Yeah love the south, especially the food. As far as racism goes I've dealt with worse in the midwest.
Usally when I make threads like these I get hilarious questions to work with. Tonight is kind of bleh.

Sup Forums racism is almost entirely ironic.

I call people nigger on here and flame blacks but I actually have some black friends and wouldnt actually treat a black person differently because they are black.

Now fuck off niggertron.

(See?)

(Nigger.)

Tell her that you got trips and that any argument she uses is invalid

What's you're onion on BLM ?

See

what race of bitches do you like?

Dont discriminate but going by my body count I fuck white bitches primarily.

Idk if this is true or not, but is it a thing where black prefer to hang out with other blacks. All of my black friends are like best friends with each other, and not with other skin colours.

tell me pls, do you like yourself and are you satisfied with yourself?

honestly would you ever go back to the nighole of africa

what's the worst racist shit a white person ever said/did to you, and how did you deal with the situation?

Sup nigga?

wtf OP wake the fuck up pls

>wanting to hang out with people that look like you
No shit user. Just a human thing though I guess. I got white friends but prefer to be around those that seem closer to me. No, but that is an existential issue not a race issue.
Too live nah. To visit random as shit and be a tourist sure.
Never experienced overt racism in my life so I don't know what to say. Grew up in a giant melting pot (NYC) thought I'm guessing people might have thought fucked up shit.
What's cracking cuz
Fuck you honky

Are you ok with the n word being used here so often? Do you find it funny?

already answered

>Fuck you honky
chill nigga i thought you fell asleep or started smoking crack or smth

Do you feel like people treat you differently/ worse bcus ur black?

Will you be the first of your race to actually earn a Nobel Prize?

Post more cute black chicks sucking dick or some shit

Where do you find the time to cover yourself in all that shoe polish? Or are you actually black?

More than not feel like I got an advantage in some situations.
>Remember going to this party in college with a bunch of white people.
>End up smoking in the guys house and he throws a fit
>curse out our kicks out the stoner white fags
>doesnt say shit to me
Feels good. Only noticed this hidden power recently though

Don't want to contribute in any areas that will land me a nomination

Moar

Why is America so obsessed with race?

Treated like a taboo. Cant talk about it in a civilized matter. Therefore it blows up.

What is your opinion about the phenomenon of white girls of rural american states getting involved with delinquent blacks guys?

What's your heritage?
You say you're extra crispy. Nigerian/Congolese or something?

mah nigggga
Sup Forumslack ass nigga here

That's hilarious. What car do you recommend I buy? I was thinking import but money has me pointed at a deathtrap ford/honda so I can live.

Why did you choose to be black?

Would you fight for or against giga nigga if you were the only black dude in a mixed group of people and he cornered all of you in a room?

In this scenario giga nigga will grant leniency to a fellow brother

after 8yrs with obama hows that hope and change treating you?

What types of things are you interested in?

Is it hard to function with only 3|5 of a brain? What's it like to statistically be more likely to be in prison than college?

Non factor for me. Just seems like a rare occurrence.
As far as I know black. Hard to trace ancestry because once I go up my tree I just hit slavery
Accord or Civic. Those things are troopers.
Best stats against cucks. +5 to racial sexual tension.
Didn't really notice a change in my daily life. Live in the middle of the spectrum.

Film, literature etc. Faggity art shit related to telling a narrative. Also weed, basketball and fat asses.
Always wanted to go to prison but Im not a dumb nigger so I can get away with my crimes.

What's your favorite drink?

>Non factor for me. Just seems like a rare occurrence.
My theory is that since America's rural states are the most racist, they feel an excitement about breaking the rules, doing something that is a taboo.

Pic related
I don't think that's how it works. I lived in rural areas and most girls aren't into black guys. The ones that due either spend a lot of time in cities or are just outliers.