ROMANIA YES!!

Back in the day our prime minister said something.
*Even if the EU collapses we will still keep it alive here with open boarders and trade agreements with our best neighbors Greece and Romania.*

GJ Romania.
Fight the corruption!

>poland in charge of criticising EU
Almost literally biting the hand that feeds you.

You have to understand, Poles lived for generations under occupation, the only language they understand is force and opression.
If you give the Pole a finger, he will misinteprete your kindness for weakness, and take the whole hand.

>he will misinteprete your kindness for weakness
But thats the same as with every lesser being, same with the arabs same with the blacks

I agree. It is our duty to bring civilization to lesser people like blacks, arabs or poles.
And I know that our biggest weakness is our kindness, but we have to strengthen our heart and remain harsh were it is necessary, to bring those people the light of civilization

EU is basically feeding your entire country slavshit
if it wasn't for EU you would've been ukraine tier

New protests? What ever happened with that by the way. Seemed like it was becoming big shit then all the sudden I heard nothing about it.

The emergency ordinance was revoked, but people want:
>The Government to resign.
>To show politicians that they just can't spout anti EU propaganda because the EU won't leave the alone to steal and be corrupt.

Saw some protests last week. But they're no longer in the news.

Really hope it doesn't become a new Ukraine, because my gf lives in Romania.

Simply pathetic.

Yea last I heard is that they reversed the decision but that Romanians had no intention of stopping protesting until certain people stepped down.

Korean protests were barely in the news either. I found out most of it from Korean posters on Sup Forums. Shameful.

Shitaly :D :D

I was just joking, calm down autismos

whore republic

Romanians supporting EU isn't yes.
Thanks to EU their Gypsies can leave to Spain, France, UK, Germany etc.

>c-calm down
lmao kys

we have enough as it is

>tfw government is moving towards getting rid of them
mm

>implying we didn't have them already

What is with this idea that romania owns the market om gypsies. They are Europe's as much as they are Romania's.

They have several million, we a few thousand. Also ours are a different tribe, less violet and criminal.

What does that have to do with anything? They are all over the world and apparently Spain and Turkey have more.

Romania is where they come from. Not as a people in general, but the ones that are up here.

>They have several million, we a few thousand

are you fucking idiot?

How do you know? It's not like they are originally from Romania anyway so it doesn't matter regardless.

Romania don't own them.