Ask an Spanish guy anything

Ask an Spanish guy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the unemployment rate over there really as bad as they say?

why did you steal portugal

Probably,but I live probably in the richect city in Spain so here is not that bad, but South Spain the hing is different

noone wants Portugal, is like a 3rd world country in Europe

Why are Spanish girls so easy compared to all other Catholic countries sluts?

kek'd

OP es un mentiroso el no es español joder miralo habla ingles to bien el mamon no le creeeaaaaaaais na a este julandron

Can you give back olivenza?

probably becouse spanish population are the most open minde people in Europe, like we dont ccare bout religion (excet the south of spain), we dont care bout sexual condition etc...

Can you post some nude Spanish girls? Thanks user.

jajajaj es cierto, no soy español me pillaste cara anchoa

¿Qué haces despierto tan tarde?

hay si es q madre mía bribón con solo ver q sabe escribi tan bien en ingles sabe q tu de aki no ere quijo

soy un loquillo

Es la verdad que OP chupan los pollas grandes?

Es la verdad que OP chupan los pollas grandes?

Is Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera the best Spanish politician that ever lived?

OP se las come a racimos se llena la boca de galnes y se lava los dientes con sus pelotas en una puta guarraaaaaaa q ademas miente pero q mira ni es español ni es na VIVA FRANCO VIVA ESPAÑA

i only know English... is learning Spanish worth it?

madre mía el nivel de español del norte de castilla que me llevas crack

Yeah man. OK, but still they really give themselves for free and very easily get asass fucked with no dignity . Example: everyone wants to meet a Spanish Erasmus student because she will be a slut so hard. And same everyone wants to go Erasmus in Spain because girls they just click their Spanish men for any other european

No son horas de estar aquí hijos de la grandisima puta.

PD. El 11M fue obra judía

que es tu crees de latino america yo soy de el salvador

sure the second most spoken language in the world, totally worth it, spokem in like 20 different countries

Me duele! Ayuda me, por favor. Por que no tu help?

latinoamerica es la ostia, aquí en españa nos encanta esa zona, y siento que somos hermanos aunque estemos en continentes diferentes

VIVA EL PP COÑOOOO

Diego ve a dormir ya, se que estas aquí.
P.

Do people in Spain accept foreigners who are at a low level of speaking proficiency trying to improve themselves?
I'm not saying Spanish people are anything like French people but I heard that French people will shun/scorn you unless you can speak the language perfectly....

vete a dormir tu no te jode

the french are FAGS go to spain

Indeed we like that kind of people.
At least all the people I know likes the idea of foreigners trying to know our language and culture.
I'd help/10

nah were not like french people thanks god, were not arrogant, for example in my city Barcelona, theres people from all around the world, not all of them even speak the language

mira tu un catalan VIVA ESPAÑA

Scenario time :- I find myself in Spain. What is one thing I must do, see, eat, experience, you get the idea.

Electik cabrón deja de contar billetes en tu yate.

go to cañada real in madrid and have fun

Spain is different...
youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco

Oh wow. Madrid has its own little South America.
How kinky is the average Spanish girl?

tugas are ye old brazil like spain it's like ye old mejico

LOL at this guy, the only place on this country where you'll find fags shunning others because of their language are faggy catalans. There's a reason why the gayest people of this country are the closest to france

if you have money you will fuck

no soy nacionalista crack, i menos nacionalista catalan

Y lo que he dicho es una verdad como un templo. Y lo sabes

>716891894
gente como tu que solo crea odio injustificado es la que arruina este gran país llamado España...

Sois como los judíos gritando a los cuatro vientos ANTISEMITISMO a la primera crítica que reciben. Vete con ese cuento a otra parte, lo que he dicho sabes que es verdad y no el cuento que les has contado tú

"Levantino" here. We kinda love foreigners in Spain, i mean... We NEED tourists, its money. So we are used to foreigners and almost everyone will help you and try to, at least, give you "manual" directions.

Fun fact. Search for "Alfás del Pi", we have a Norwegian collony, the second one after London.

Free Catalonia!
Also, las malvinas son argentinas!

Besides Castilian what other Spanish languages do you speak? Catalan? Extramaduran? Basque?

(2/2) You might want to avoid the center of the country tho, and the big cities at the start as well.

And the south and north... well, its like we have one "cultural Equator line". South still has the arab manners in their blood (+700 years its a lot of time), and the same goes for the north, its the cold gothic european style.

And of course, we treat people and foreigners in different ways if they are whites or blacks. Spain is one of the most racists countries you can imagine. Even when living with them all the time.

Com se sent sabent que Catalunya guanyarà la seva independència?

El tio Paco no hizo nada malo

Visca Catalunya!

Por que les gusta tanto la tauromaquia ? para mirarle la polla al toro no ?

I don't speak Spanish.
I do speak French and Romanian though. Will that help me communicate?

(Not OP) Forget about Gallego (Galician), Asturleones, and that red Aragonés, even if they have people speaking it, its a small amount.
The green one, "Euskera" or Basque, its just talked in Euskal Herria.
Then there is the orange, they talk in "Català" or "Valencià" (North and south of the orange), search some info about the crowns of Spain or even the flag. Its kinda interesting if you like it.
And thats it. South people speak the way they want, and you can be killed by a "murciano" with a rake.

>Castellano / Castilian
>Català-Valencià
>Euskera / Basque
>lil bit of Galego and Bable

>implying Catalan and Basque are Spanish

Not french.
But... you can find people from România everywhere tho. Our immigration its 20% from there.

Forgot fucking picture

Where is your allegiance when it come to futbol?

What kinda bitches do spainards fuck often?

Nigger bitches, kikes, other eurocunts?

Madrid and Barça are the media ones, but you can have some fun with Sevilla, Atheletic and Atlético
People love their local teams.

Joder tio! onda vital a todo gas lobezno no dejeis que cactus le reviente los globos a don Pepe, gilipollas.

Mama ese guevo marica!

Chupale los huevoooosss ta,bein fagote

joder tio! gil gil gil, tio joder!!!! mamais la vergais coñais de la madreais.

I rooted for villa when Rossi was there, but I agree atelico and any of the other clubs beside barca or real, are fun to root for. AC Milan is my club. Thank you for answering, I appreciate your country and culture, being an Italian American myself.

OYE OYE....

Yo no mamo guevos cooooñooo

Para que lo sepas, es tu mama quein mama los guevos por aqui hermano!

Ya ya ya...

Ta bien, llamamos a tu mama, un par de putas mas y hagamos una fiesta eh?

PAra enfriarnos

why do you eat dinner so late and how do you get up in the morning to get anything accomplished?

stop speaking that muslim shit, abdul

Y que sigamos celebrando el 12 de Octubre después de malgastar tiempo, dinero, balas y semen... Tiene cojones. Y todo para engendrar una subespecie mitad payoponi, mitad panchito.

¿Por qué sus doblajes son una mierda?