wonder where my bed went

Newfriend detected

A fucking heart attack

Turn 180 degrees and walk backwards

How deep does the bait hole go....

Life is hard isnt it?

hello new friend
>inb4 loolool it was just bait.

tell them "what the fuck? who the fuck are you? how the fuck did you dirty whores get into my fucking house?"

>kick out the one with detachable shoulderblades
>oohBabyATriple.jpg

4 anal

hello new friend
>inb4 hello new friend

>can't walk backwards

>no feminine penis
Gross

Too fucking late dumbass.

I would Tip my Fedora and give the Ladies some clothes. Then I would turn Back while they get clothes on and I would hide them with my vape cloud

i can almost smell the pussy stank through the screen, something most people dont think of, more puss = more odour. to answer the question i would probably spew then go air out the house

Tell them to be quiet so I can get on the computer and jack it to feminine penis

Better?

Bang each hard for 10 second intervals. Tell them only the one that is the dirtiest and calls me daddy gets more than 10 seconds.

>room full of begging babygirl sluts for daddy cum

I'm going to take a shower now.

The real question here is:
Which one goes first

How gay are you? More pussy is more fun

Tell my mom and sisters to fuck off

>Newfriend
I'm focking tired of this shit

Yell, goddamnit! Who left the screendoor open again.

>Tie them down to the bed with their asses up, feed them a bunch of beans and lentils and train them how to fart the Anvil of Crom (conan the barbarian theme song) and other epic theme songs or works of music. Tour the world and bask in the smell... of glory and fame.

i think i jacked off to much and my sex drive turned off, does that happen to anyone else?

I would let dem eat 4 bowlz of egg

Shove my face in the cunt at the top, mt cock into the girl below her and a thumb and a finger of each hand into the pussy and asshole of the other two girls

this lol, what i was thinking

Take the clams back to the store

pull out all 4 of my penises and go to town

This motherfucker got it.well played sir

How short/flexible are you that you can shove your cock in the bottom slut and your face in the top? Impressive

>giving a fuck about pleasing either of the side girls
>amateur
>>/reddit/

cock-a-doodle-doo in vagoo, tongue in my roody-poo, other two? 69aroonie where I can see 'em get looney.