Gonna fuck a fat girl tonight, dubs gets pics and decides how I fuck her. Pic unrelated

Gonna fuck a fat girl tonight, dubs gets pics and decides how I fuck her. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat her out until she comes at least twice. Then when she offers you vaginal penetration tell her you'd rather just jerk off and have her watch. Then jerk off and while looking her square in the eyes.

anal without warning her

Dress up as a stare trooper and ram her

Butter for lube

Anal first

No condoms

>pic of chubby girl I had sex with. No regrets

let her sit on your face and hope she doesn't crush the life out of you

State trooper*

Feed her a big mac and tell her to fuck off

winner winner chicken dinner

Beastiality is illegal, pigfucker

winrar

check em

good luck, op

trips checked

Well shit now I got dubs, My previous statement was to feed her a big mac and tell her to fuck off. Still want those pics

george castanza just sentenced OP to death.

Classic george

what type of man actually brags about fucking fat chicks

doggy style
brutally fist her asshole

Cum on her face without asking

just why op?

why would anyone willingly fuck a fat girl

why would anyone fuck a fat girl period?

do you think girls see short guys as guys see fat girls? at least a short guy can still be attractive, good at sex, and at the least healthy, but do you think girls are as repulsed by them as we are by fat girls?

Reeeeee

Some women are into short guys and some dudes are into fat girls.

I think when people talk about fat they don't mean grossly morbidly obese like what you see on some 60 Minutes episode. Of course some people are into that too

Reeeeddddddd

True, but I mean the normal(lol i know) women, the ones who don't fetishize short guys, do you think they find them as repulsive as a normal dude who isn't into fat girls sees fat girls?

And yeah I know they don't mean morbidly obese, but overweight girls are still pretty gross, and I personally wouldn't even go as far as chubby, I know a lot of guys who agree with me too

Sure. Plenty of ppl will agree with all sorts of different views and ideas. You got your camp.

Its just a shallowness thing. Some girls are hella shallow, its been argued they are more shallow then men, being that they often set the rules and decide for themselves who they go with.