Tell me what you know about German politics without using google

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qTL0ZDsQB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany is over

gitler was a good guy

Merkel is your leader and she is deeply in love with Francois Hollande

for you

merkel hates cuckmany and fucked cuckmany up and also that hitler did nothing wrong

There's this fat ugly cunt who likes to force German women to get raped and killed because Hitler existed once. She's fat, ugly, and hates her own country, so lets in savage rapists to "repent" by having them rape everyone but her.

all they care about is a balanced budget

only non-meme reply so far

refugees are welcome

surprisingly accurate

germans are evil and hav always been that way, they are a plague, a cancer, always to trying the rest of us to make up for their inadequacy
communism is german, nazism is german, protestantism is german, atheism is german, judaism is german, even capitalism is german too, every harmful ideology out there is basically a german scheme to kill as many people as possible and destroy the free world
it's literally all pure jealousy, they couldn't rule the world like the other euros so they decided they would have revenge on the rest of us, and they still haven't gotten over it to this day which is why they are still trying to get us all killed
they pretext their pretended whiteness as an excuse why they are better and should take over but really the german is asiatic in nature, he is a savage soulless beast from the east, a hun, a mongolian,, even the polish are more civilized
if theyhate the jews so it's actually because they are the most jewish too as you can see their next fuhrer is stereotypically jewish looking and this is no coincidence, ashkenazis are just germans, yiddish is a german tongue, marx was a german, there is nothing as jewish as a german and there is nothing as german as a jew
as for your question there is no such thing as "german politics" only an elaborate make-believe show to pretend germans are able to disagree with each other but really they can't, they are a literal hivemind, because they are insects, like the chinese except even more vicious and subversive if such a thing is even possible
today they try to appear harmless and even pretend they are the victims getting oppressed by brown people but it's such an obvious scheme to have a good reason to rise again i don't see how anyone is falling for it so easily, eventually they will unleash all their turks upon the rest of europe then use it as a pretext to invade it again
germans are monsters, i could keep writing forever since there is no shortage of proofs but i just hit the character limit

One more time they destroyed Europe.

mostly reliable and predicable as far as a democratic government but when it snaps, it snaps hard.

Maybe France will Frexit and it's only because of Germans and Merkel.
I hope you will love the EU with Eastern Europe and Greece that you treated like shit.

What are the actual chances of Schulz winning the elections germbro? Perception of that is quite fuzzy here

hard to tell
He definitly has a chance, but it is more probable that Merkel will win

I know that AfD is in turmoil after Höcke's revisionist speech in a beerhall in Dresden. Economically liberal and nationalist wings of the party are tearing each other apart. They fell back below 10% in the opinion polling.

SPD is steaming ahead under the leadership of Martin Schulz.

Overall, it looks quite good.

>mfw

low
Germany is pretty well off compared to the rest of the world and Merkel or rather the party behind her is doing everything in their power to fix her mistake called refugee crisis.

It is centrist by nature because Germans have a tendency to take things too far.

Do you remember Schroder, kids? He was good guy.

He crippled his own party with neoliberal policies.

Schröder and Putin are good friends, arent they?

What are the differences between Merkel's and Schulz's stances on the refugee problem?

>Merkel

dirty commie looking to wreck deutschland

>Sch*ltz

dirty kike looking to destroy deutschland

They've been pussy whipped to the point that they can't think straight anymore.

They're destroying europe for the n-th time.

And their mass schizofrenia is telling them to vote between the black death or ebola.

Germany is a leftwing utopia since anything even remotely leaning right is seen as neonazism even though they could use some redpilling.

Its sad to see them on a path leading to downfall, unfortunately dragging the rest of europe with them in the process.

Merkel, Schultz - the best german leader

They have pretty much the same stance on refugee crisis

kek. coming from a guy whose country is ruled by an unelected autocrat

Putin knows how to reward his good friends
>Gerhard Schröder is currently the chairman of the board of Nord Stream AG, after having been hired as a global manager by investment bank Rothschild

They eventually destroy Europe.

>Hurr durr Kaczyński

Hmmm... so what's the biggest reason why people who's going to vote for Schulz isn't voting for Merkel?
I guess they gotta be unhappy with something about her regime

Problem with Germans is they are stubborn and dilligent idealists who keep on picking the worst ideas to follow.

To me, it seems that most people want to vote for Schulz simply because they are tired of Merkel and want change.
Also, many traditional SPD voters really disliked the former SPD candidate Sigmar Gabriel, who is very competent, but lacks charisma and social skills.
I am probably voting for Schulz because he promised a harsher stance against Eastern European countries, since they seem to exploit our solidarity

Almancis will vote for SDP and then come to Turkey to vote for Erdoğan.

Problem with czechs is that they keep throwing people out of the window

>Throwing traitors out the window
404 no problems found

Czechia is based.
You could learn alot from them

>a harsher stance against Eastern European countries, since they seem to exploit our solidarity

Does this opinion include Greece as well?

No comment
But open your mind

no, its about the guys who didnt help us with refugees, but mainly Poland and Hungary

He's right. Europe can't be bullied and exploited by authoritarian populists who do everything they can to destroy it. It's time for Germany to stand up to people like Orbán and Kaczyński.

Is nazi party still a thing?

Hungary built a wall
We took in some christian refugees who left over the same night they got here.

Get fucked, we did our bit if you want to destroy your country and europe you're on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qTL0ZDsQB0

>import a million muslims because you are retarded
>poor shitholes tell you to fuck off
>chimp out
Gee i wonder why everyone hates you

so you are one of those retards who say refugees welcome but expect us to maintain schengen border checks

go fuckyourself

I expect you to show solidarity with us and the Greeks, and help us by supporting a fair distribution of refugees until a deal with countries like Turkey or Lybia can be reached.

But now that we know that your countries only support solidarity when it benefits you, you can expect Germany to change its approach towards you.

>Germany will do anything about it

no
we never agreed to take them, we told you to stop then you want to dump them on us , this not a question of solidarity, this is a question of you being a shit friend who lie to us when are keeping the deals we signed

entire country would be a refugee camp if it was up to you because you dont want them either, you are just bullshitting us

you dont have to show solidarity with us, you have to show solidarity with Greece.
They were overflown with refuees, so Merkel suggested a refugee quota to help Greece deal with the trouble. But other countries disagreed and Germany and a few other countries had to take the refugees alone.

PiS is already scared shitless of Schulz. Kaczyński loves shitting on Merkel, but once he realized that Schulz could actually be elected, he begged Merkel to meet with him. So just the thread of Schulz makes Poland behave like a good boy

how about let greeks stop the boats?
why play angels?
because your anglo overlords expect you to be good boys?
arabs stay in middle east, everyone is happy

theres no had to, they werent even mostly from syria

>how about let greeks stop the boats?
how?

It's a massive marathon in which a lot of politicians compete among themselves trying to destroy their own continent and country the best way it suits them

Sad they make everything bad to everyone by playing their game, and soon everyone's gonna get fed up with all of that and the union will eventually collapse

like australians
we offered a unified borderguard option but greeks turned it down because they hate your guts and would rather flood you with them

you should have sent some of your destroyers in the area and along with police from all over yurop like we did with v4

but you didnt, because you want to play saint mary

australians have deals with other countries who take their refugees.
We didn't have such deals until recently

that doesnt mean you have to start yelling you welcome all
and call others non solidar if they dont wana play along with it

Well, German taxpayer gives every year a lot of money to Hungary, in the form of EU development fonds.
And now, when Germany asks for help, Hungary denies our call.
So I cant help but to wonder, do Hungarians really see us as friends? Or are we just dumb suckers for them, whose kindness they exploit?

hungarians work very hard for pennies to make your auto, audi, opel, mercedes
german ppl get payed much more in the same company for the same job
is germany really our friend or just exploiting our hard working?

>hungarians work very hard for pennies to make your auto, audi, opel, mercedes
>german ppl get payed much more in the same company for the same job
because living conditions are more expensive in Germany, also you have to pay more taxes and social security.
Hungarian workers are free to come to Germany and work here, earning more.

But the problem is that we pay you lots of money every year, yet we are not sure if you are really grateful for that.

We have done absolutely nothing wrong ever.

Everything bad in the UK is because the eternal Germans did it to us.

This is 100% factually correct, pls do not google.

we are but we wont become your temprorar refugee storage till you figure out how to be a good boy and keep away unwanted ppl from your country

so how else are you gonna show your gratitude?
because i dont really see your country beeing helpful, with Orban flirting with Putin despite EU current stance against Russia.

both are shit, Schulz is just more shit than Merkel.

BLACKED

Irrelevant because private corporations hold all the power everywhere in the world.

Destroyers of Europe.

you are working with putin too, you fixed a deal with him to make stream of oil skipping poland

we work for you cheaper and we arent a pain in the ass but we wont let you walk over us just because you send us money, cooperation doesnt work like that

>Sigmar Gabriel
>who is very competent

I know he is hated but he actually really knows what he is doing. If he only was better at speaking and had more charisma, he would make an excellent chancellor.

so, you wont help us dealing with common european problems, you wont support common european political stances. Then how are you gonna show your gratitude?

Good ol' Hans Gitler.

not true in China. The authority holds the absolute power in pretty much everything.

>show your gratitude
this whole "show your gratitude" towards me attitude is very damaging for a supposed well run union, tbqfwy.

just like the whole "give but not take" approach.

>Schultz

they did give you something. They give cheap workforce and larger market for your products.

There's the Christian democrat party and I think the main other is called Afp and has something to do with freedom? That doesn't sound right. Anyway, when I was in Dresden I was able to recognise a supposed 'rightwing' rally by the mere fact that they were flying German flags, which as I understand is considered a Nazi trope: i.e. patriotism.

Its cities are piling up with garbage and look filthy but its citizens don't like not working, the Germans always survive whatever bullshit because of this fact, they're people have an incomparable work ethic, so all the trains are going and all the roads are in nice repair and people are still dressing well, but there's no community. If something falls into disrepair, nobody does anything about it unless it's explicitly their job. And lots of things are falling into disrepair that the Germans didn't anticipate or refused to anticipate, because there are a lot of non-Germans in the country now, not upholding this work ethic, but neither holding up a community ethic.

Germans I find don't really want to do hands-on politics. They'll let a lot of white elephants gather before they do anything about them, because they don't like being distracted and generally always have some kind of project in mind. This is the German way of life, but they're at a point now where their lifestyle is becoming less and less feasible.

In history, when Germans have felt this way, they've acted pretty suddenly and in pretty surprising ways.

As a country they're like a star employee who everybody feels can be relied upon, then whose needs aren't considered, who isn't given a raise etc., but keeps going, so everyone shoulders onto this employee a lot of their burdens. Then one day, very coolly, they send in a message saying they're not getting enough money, they won't accept whatever amount you offer them now, they quit - and the business goes down.

Germans rn are close to this point.

*their people

>import a million muslims because you are retarded
Americans are so fucking retarded, these guys were already in europe you fucking moron

And in return, they can freely travel and work in Germany.
But we still give them a lot of money every year, to help them reach the wealth level of an western european country. But it seems to me like we are getting nothing in return for it, so maybe we should just stop the EU development funds

>But we still give them a lot of money every year, to help them reach the wealth level of an western european country
I don't even have a reaction picture appropriate enough for this kind of bullshit

elaborate please

we do help but we dont take orders from you
dont try to bully us

>And in return, they can freely travel and work in Germany.
To work for german companies that pay taxes into german government and ultimately, to benefit lots of german citizens (welfare, infrastructure...etc). I know they probably send lots of their salary back to Hungary just like every other foreign workforce in developed countries but still they do contribute greatly to your country.
I've been to both of your countries and Germany indeed enjoy much higher quality of life, healthcare, education...etc. People in Hungary are hardworking but gloomy. I think modern "liberalism" and the idea of tolerance can only survive in a wealthy and non xenophobic society with obvious liberal leaning education system like yours, I don't think these whole refugees redistribution in whole EU is making too much sense.

you are getting your goods produced cheaper, making it more accessable to your ppl, cheap holidays, cheap retiring places, cheap workforce

seriously, stop trying to push these arabs on us, we dont like them
period

you are making it seem as if Germany does that for some sort of charity reasons or whatnot
you are also ignoring the fact that international companies here (not exclusively, but mostly German) don't make tons of money here which then goes back to Germany
you also seem to think that just because you give these countries (mine included) some money (which is mostly invested in meme projects that don't help your average joe much), we should be entirely obedient to do whatever you say
how German of you

This guy thinks Sigmar Gabriel is competent and you guys are actually arguing with him

sorry but I just dont see in which way you help us.

>To work for german companies that pay taxes into german government and ultimately, to benefit lots of german citizens (welfare, infrastructure...etc). I know they probably send lots of their salary back to Hungary just like every other foreign workforce in developed countries but still they do contribute greatly to your country.
I dont know if you are aware, but giving Eastern Europeans free travel and work premit wasnt exactly a popular decision in Germany. People were afraid of rising criminality and competition for jobs.
So while our politicians made unpopular decisions that benefited those countries, it doesn't seem to me like they are ready to return the favour.

yes, and you are getting a high gdp growth, improved living condition, workforce, enviroment, consumer protection and so on.
And I understand that you dont like arabs, but thats what solidarity is, helping others even if it doesnt benefit you.

>you are making it seem as if Germany does that for some sort of charity reasons or whatnot
Well, not charity, of course, but it isn't an ice gold business relation either. We actually want to become friends with you and bring our people closer together. But when we see that the Eastern European countries are unwilling to support our politics, it makes us wonder if eastern european even want our friendship in the first place

what makes you think he is incompetent?

we arent eastern euros and certainly not balkanite criminals
one would think a long term ally and supporter of german interests would get some understanding on this issue, we arent making it difficult for your reich to become alive again

this issue is like taking a crap in your room then expecting us to clean it up because we rent the place togather
dont crap inside your room, take the trash out yourself

SCHUUUULZ

>bring our people closer together
>our friendship
is that why your role model is threatening us with force if we don't play by your rules? that's not how it works

>we arent making it difficult for your reich to become alive again
making deals behind our back with Putin isn't really helping, you know? EU Reich can only be strong if we have a common foreign policy

nobody is threatening you with force. I never suggested Germany would invade you or anything. But if you would rather prefere an opportunistic business relationship, rather than friendship, i am sure this could be arranged.

North africa and syria are in europe now?

you are making deals with putler too, dont be a hypocrite!

we dont make deals with him alone.
Germany and France negotiated the Minks II agreement between Putin and Ukraine, and Russia is yet to implement it.
But when Orban gets all cozy with Putin, saying the sanctions should be lifted, this undermines our common European position towards Russia

you are making a stream for gas while saying hes satan 2.0
very anglo type of thing

Merkel is the center of the political spectrum unlike her center right conservative party.
Schultz is a based god and will save the left.
AFD are NPD pretending to me moderate.
Greens are retarded and Bavarian CDU is CDU^2

>nobody is threatening you with force.
didn't your pappy say something along those lines? the only translated video I found is on a website that is far from unbiased, so I might have been wrong
>that smugness and passive agressivness
no one is buying your shit, you keep pretending you want to be friends and threatening us at the same time, I'm done here