Cont. From

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wxdY0J3YyI
youtu.be/s-5BVb7hrvw
youtu.be/LkbGdqemSfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember this? put your tooth in milk?

I'll just leave this here.

Just missed the image limit cutoff in the last thread for this. I loved this little fucker.

omg what is that frommmmmmmmm

youtu.be/0wxdY0J3YyI

Chicago Illinois 60652

best train is old train

mario paint

Kek god I am getting to be an oldfag...

What you posted was more my younger brother's era

Mario Paint, my nig

Mario Paint for Super Nintendo

I still have some of the set up

I still remember smell of the ooze that came with this.

i had a third party accessory light and it sucked. tiny little light that barely lit the screen up and when you snapped it in place, it was a bitch to take off and eventually broke off making it worthless.

Yeah they weren't so great. Think I had this one (made by Nuby)

Late 80's, early 90's playsets were so fucking baller. It's still kind of funny to me that they made a Robin action figure for Batman Returns when that character wasn't in the movie at all.

FUCK YES. i just found mine, still works!

Anyone else have these old DC figures? Robin is the greatest super hero of all time tbqmfh

The second best thing to come out of Mario Paint.
Right under Homestar Runner.

Nice try friend.

Nintendo is holding on to that one for when the market falls apart so they can milk the nostalgia bucks and wait out the failing.

my mom played tf out this game

youtu.be/s-5BVb7hrvw

Dont forget the tuuuunes

That Channel that I linked you to has all the music click around

If I emulate Mario Paint. As in find a rom.... can I use my mouse?

Here's the one everyone recognizes
youtu.be/LkbGdqemSfE

yes. just set the controller to mouse

I'm trying, and failing, to find a picture of these slippers I had as a kid that had Batman, Superman and Robin on them. They would have been from the early 90's, ie the old-school, pixie boots-wearing Robin. Anyone else remember them?

Yeesh, good question. I'd check the coolrom forums to ask about that nes mouse

Check behind the couch

fuck me, I had totally forgotten how much lint and shit I use to clean out of these fuckers on a weekly basis until this image reminded me.

I know cleaning them out could get annoying, but I actually miss old rollerball mice. You got some tactile feedback from the movement that is missing with optical mice.

Imagine trying to type on a laptop or desktop PC with a solid-state keyboard - Not much fun. It's similar to rollerball mice vs optical.

Don't sass me my dude.

I fucking loved wrestling as a little kid. Since I was raised in the south I was into WCW, but Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and Ultimate Warriors were gods. In my mind Hogan body slamming Andre the Giant was the single greatest accomplishment in human history.

MEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEP

Had that and spirograph I think it was called

Yup. Thats the one

KEEP THOSE CHOMPERS LOOKIN AWESOME
BRUSH EM TWICE A DAY AND FLOSS EM

I wonder how many people my age have facial scars today from wearing this mask? Shit was dangerous but we looked bad as fuck.

Still have this somewhere

Is.... is that a sex doll?

lost.

I made a special trip to the basement to display this specimen

This was next to it with a needle to inflate it broken off inside still bouncing around

Holy shit

Old school Halloween costume. Though I'm sure someone has stuffed and fucked on before.

Was there ever a stage show so amazing as Sesame Street Live? I didn't know until a minute ago that they still do that.

I sold my original copy years ago like an idiot.... caffine is a hell of a drug

I used to jerk it to these shitty erotica flash games because they loaded way faster than a video over AOL

>DudleyRotatorMHK_485x275
Ha, anyone remember the grandpa with fake teeth?

Oh shit, I remember that show, too...
>The guy that plays the clown in IT voices the villain

FUCK, another old-school character. His ad was in all sorts of magazines and always on tv, if I recall.
>Scruff. McGruff. Chicago, Illinois. I forget the zip code...

I have a similar one in my drawer a few feet away from me.

Still one of my favorite books. I've read it three times and I can't think of any other book I've done that for.

Guess I'll go a little more recent, seems like either all of you are a lot younger than me or just didn't play with the same toys I did. I mourn for your childhoods, if that's the case.

Also, these captchas are getting fucking ridiculous, don't know how much more patience I have for this shit.

Holy shit.

Island of Doctor Oz computer game?

How old are you faggot!?

bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzz boob boob boob beep beep boob boob boob. nnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaah naaaaah naaaaah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

>You've got mail.

Original resolution.

I'm 31 there's a picture of my closet

My oldest bro would play this while listening to an alanis morissette album.

Pills were so jagged back then.

Wow. Prime specimen. Made many a pansy cry with the girthy stream this particular super soaker let out.

Very nice user.

Number munchers word munchers

Fuck I'm dying.

Hold down for 3 seconds.

Its what fred savage told me to do in the wizard.

I want to rescue that poor SNES so bad.

You let it out, right now.

And little :)

YEEEEAH

Mario paint was my first sequencer

Holy shit. Eureka castke. None of my friends believed me when I told them such a show even existed.

Very nice memories. Thank you user.

t u r t l e power.

Didnt get the flute that you were thinking of?

I'm i the only one?

Damn I miss that. those fish faucet...

Man is that an Xbox one? I remember those!

Someone post the Halloween 2 part movie of the scary god mothet

It was awesome! Remember this one?

Skinnamarinky dinky dink, skinnamarinky doo, I loooooove yooooou

I'd still bang claire danes. She transcends gingerism. I don't even like gingers. But I'd chain myself to her anyday.