1.Your country

1.Your country
2.Is your country/city correctly represented in videogames?

>Brazil
>Every fucking time is a fucking favela. My city, Sao Paulo, just turned a giant favela full of bandits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiywxtujXs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=DZrGIIIBhNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one is good.

>full of bandits.
The fuck did you wanted? Fucking working men?

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiywxtujXs
Hunting on bandits after nothing left.

Tbh I can't even think of a videogame where Australia is the setting

Crash Bandicoot

There's a sydney to hobart game

>My city, Sao Paulo, just turned a giant favela full of bandits

it's not wrong then, OP.

why does your government bans so many games?

didn't manhunt get banned in yours?

Find me even 1 game that isn't my summer car which is set in funland.

Nope, we only banned extreme games in the 90's, like postal. The only exception is Bully which got banned in the 2000's

only for a short time, but you would still find the game on stores(original or not)

yeah, but CS was also banned during a few years, don't you remember?

why is Brazil always so butthurt? and about Max Payne 3 in particular?

Yeah, everyone knows Max Payne would be so fucking awesome if its setting was the average soap opera neighborhood, where Max Payne would dwelve into the dramas of rich white people. Corruption and crime? shit compared to plotting the downfall of the poor brown girl whose main Chad falls in love with.

At the time it got released, 5% of brazilians lived in favelas. The game makes it seem like 95% of brazilians lived in favelas.

yeah, but let's be honest that brazilian favelas are big enough to have an entire game set up in them.

Max Payne just chose the more interesting setting.

Do you think americans cared that in the first max payne NY just seemed abandoned to the criminals, that 100% of people in NY are either mafia, satanic or paid corporate assassins?

I dont really know what you're talking about desu I just googled banned vieo game sin Australia and theres only like roughly 19 games that aren't avalaible to buy through an Australian only retailer, due to classification issues etc.

Doesnt seem like too many desu

only 19?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia

People know Max Payne 1 was exaggerating crime in NY just like rockstar does on GTA series, but they don't think the same applies to Brazil. They portray us as a nation of thugs and drug dealers and that image turns into what most foreigners think of us.

Nigga please, it's the 268473938 thread about this game. He don't give a shit about the game. He just want an excuse to talk about Brazil.

Yeah sorry you're right, theres 21 banned games on that list instead. 19 was wildly inaccurate.

we thought that before max payne existed though

Baile de favela :D:D

Iktf, the only option is to make a good game yourself or just stop gaf about them, because anglo humor is based mostly on stereotypes.

>but they don't think the same applies to Brazil
See, that's just your opinion.

You think Max Payne needed to extend the game without any other purpose than showing "all of Brazil" and to better represent Brazil because video game players NEED to know what Brazil REALLY is like and that's video game responsibility.

And no, foreigners also think of Brazil as beaches, carnival and bunda, and it's not the world's fault that what Brazil has of unique and interesting are Favelas, beaches, carnival and bunda.

>My city, Sao Paulo, just turned a giant favela full of bandits.
is it not?

It's not Villa 31.

arshitina is a favela breaking news

There's no game about Malaysia.

Why do you take seriously a game that put white looking people and white looking bandits in favelas?

There's Mad Max pham

Forza Horizon 3

we thought that already. I have literally visited almost every country in south america -except- brazil. Jungle, or favela? How about neither

Spic can't even disguise properly

All Ukrainians cities are represented in STALKER

Don't please, there is a reason we don't let burger enter here visa free.

>burger

Are you really that dumb? It's obvious a spic

Call of Duty is full of white looking people in favelas too. What a bullshit.

Yes, werewolves and chops everywhere

at least your city is relevant enought to appear in a game

absolutely, the fact that we are never represented is the perfect reflect on our irrelevancy.

Bully was, but you can still find it easily in game shops.
CS was banned but you could still buy it.

Flight Simulator

Most games set in Britain seem to be set in Victorian London for whatever reason.

There's been a rumour circulating though that the next Watch Dogs might be set in London, they updated the ending with a new cutscene that included coordinates which pointed to a train or tube station there. Some people have been saying that the new GTA might be set in London too but I doubt that desu

sf3 second impact has a great br one too. all of 3 titles have superb pixel backgrounds.

1. Serbia
2. Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=DZrGIIIBhNg

The second DLC of Bioshock Infinite shows accurately Paris Syndrome

or canada

According to video games and movies NY and LA make up 80% of the world so it doesn't matter.

Never played, but watched some videos from juutuub.

The voice acting is done by russians for both sides and thus the finnish chatter is absolutelly hilarious.

>vjihollllinen edesjä, tjulta

alan wake was supposedly gonna be set in finland but they changed it to great lakes region at the last stages because bright falls had nicer ring to it than kirkaskoski

that shits boring and how the western devs lack imaginations and pander to normies to make money. if i were a developer and made a game about britain my game would be set in yorkshire

except London was one of the first cities featured in GTA if not the first one

and yorkshire would be shit in a GTA/Watchdogs game

yorkshire would be shit in any other game that's not an historical rts where vikings and anglos aren't killing each other in a generic grass map

>Yorkshire
Top-tier taste, would never happen though the average normie outside the UK probably only knows of London and Manchester, maybe Oxford and Cambridge too

tfw you are always a tutorial enemy in German campaigns in strategies

>GTA might be set in London
Lel, we will be playing a Paki trying to make it big. Looking forward to it.

no wonder you guys are ignorant fucks

It isnt represented at all
I like it, better to be ignored than to have your population changed to like 50% nigger, like in Prague in last deus ex

I remember the main city of my region has been depicted once historically and twice as a post apocalyptically.

The region in general has been used to as the setting of horror games in small towns.