My ex. Bitch broke up with me through fb after 5 fucking years

My ex. Bitch broke up with me through fb after 5 fucking years.

Want moar?

No, don't degrade people because of a mere breakup.

She degraded me by doing it through a text chat program. We would see each other every day, lived together for 18 months. Bitch deserves no respect.

if she was this kind of person then i would surmise that your an idiot for not seeing this coming and dumping her first

More?

I'm curious. That is fuckin ridiculous, unless contact/communication had really dwindled leading up to the breakup. Even then, not even a phone call?

She didn't talk to me for weeks at a time. I called her to confront her, she hangs up and messages instead. Maybe it was for the best.

bump

Keep it coming a Moar story time pls.

>She didn't talk to me for weeks at a time.
Well, there was something seriously wrong with her for that to happen anyway. And wrong with the relationship. And while you could be faulted for putting up with it, meh, love makes people fuckin' idiots, and it sounds like the not-talking aspect of your joint dysfunctionality was on her.

Dump it all!!

>lived together for 18 months
So you didnt get the idea when she moved out? You probabky where to dumb to know she dumped your ass. Fucking loser

What kind of story do you want?
>Go to her house
>Play with cat in backyard
>Go into her room
>Watch anime
>Fuck

Rinse and repeat.

niggers

Well how was i to know moving out wa the ende

Why did you break up

Pics of her face fag, ypu trying to expose this whore or not

>You probabky where to dumb to know
wot was that m8?

Don't do this to her. She reserves some respect, you cocksucker.

You were probably a very shitty boyfriend for her to break up like that.

beta beta beta beta beta

Any doggy pics?

OP is totally a beta to be dumped the way he was.

Talkin bout u m8, ya bin had

Fuck off fag, how stupid are you to think someone in Sup Forums will have some kind of respect for anybody else?

If you ask respect to someone in Sup Forums , you just should gtfo fag