If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

anyone from the last thread here?

They have to have sex with me. Punishment is they have to have sex with me. If they still refuse, they have to have sex with me. If they refuse again, they have to have sex with me.

Fucking simple shit here, OP.

SOCK PICS !

got a rule?

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young.

these threads are the faggiest, most weirdo-ridden threads on here, and that's saying something. underage faggots

/thread

Don't care for feet, do you?

do you?

Why do you ask?

>mandatory inducing lactation
>milk production directly related to grades
>average milk production = C grade
>D grade and below are sold off for utility, cutter and canner grade meat
>the A and A+ sows are artificially bred with the finest alpha sperm around
>B grade sows have feedbags and IV's connected at all times. Slightest drop in milk production and they are off to the meat factory.

This makes me thirsty for a big glass of milk. I would take some calcium off those.

Girls would be not take exams, however their grade would be determined by the amount of cum they have stored in their body each day. So their primary goal would be to fuck as many guys as possible, and in between insert plugs so no cum comes out.

The amount of cum they need to pass changes based on their schedules. The harder the class, the more cum they have to collect.

If a girl does not have a passing grade, she then is given after school detention, which in this case means being restrained with her legs spread, on all fours, chained to the ground, until she has collected the minimum amount of cum for that day.

Shes all yours user

Restrained in front of the school

>punishments
who cares? that's some female sexuality you have there

They would have to clean mah dick after I fooked them in the arse. if they didn't clean it good enough they would have their ass spanked if they did it again their ass cheek would be sliced third time the knife goes up their ass

How do you know OP isn't a woman?

i was in high school 7 years ago

based