>Learn the secrets of the Druids
>Carve a giant angry face into the dover cliffs pointed toward the continent

burn africa, jihad the entire middle east then punch an llama

*walks back onto the continent*

phew just in time

goddamn it
you got fucking seen
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8380511.stm

Use my extensive knowledge in engineering to create a few "wonders" to impress the savages and become their chief. Let them praise me as a god and let me fuck all their women and give me all their peanuts. Live like that until I either die from prehistoric aids or get a heart attack from eating too much food. Either way, banging medieval bongs while their cuck husbands give me peanuts is the best way to go.

>More than 2000 years ago
>Travelling that far being poor

Sure thing mate

Shit, I took a month long break from 4chin and forgot that I can greentext

>Use my extensive knowledge in engineering to create a few "wonders" to impress the savages and become their chief
>Let them praise me as a god and let me fuck all their women and give me all their peanuts
>Live like that until I either die from prehistoric aids or get a heart attack from eating too much food
>Either way, banging medieval bongs while their cuck husbands give me peanuts is the best way to go.

Hooga booga

fucking what

>dr gordon strachan
>having football managers to historical research
>the state of british academia

I reckon I would die pretty quick as it was an unsettled frozen land at the time

>>going search career in russia

I like you.

This was around 15,000 years ago

wasn't*

Stonehenge as we know it wasn't around 15,000 years ago m8. Though Britain is the home of stone circles in Europe, we have the most out of anyone. Ancient Britons really had a hard on for them. But still 15,000 years is probably going too far back.

Are modern UK people even descended from those who built this?

>The French archaeologist Jean-Pierre Mohen in his book Le Monde des Megalithes says: "British Isles megalithism is outstanding in the abundance of standing stones, and the variety of circular architectural complexes of which they formed a part...strikingly original, they have no equivalent elsewhere in Europe — strongly supporting the argument that the builders were independent."

The French are good lads.

Britain didn't exist 15000 years ago. Try again.

I am the single most destructive pathological carrier in the world.

As my organism is host to a score of maladies that were neutralized due to anti-bodies build up and evolutionary adaptation.

A single sneeze of mine can wipe out entire villages.

Provided I want to, bumming around britan I can de-populate the island severely, changing history and diminishing any real future influence the island might hold.

dubs decide if I do it

Run away cuz in 15,000 years it becomes paki-negro shithole

I'd move to based Doggerland and hunt woolly rhinos.

And then you stopped building things when Indo-Europeans showed up and focused on tribal warfare instead

Yes. There's a meme that vikings and normans flooded the gene pool when they came over but it wasn't as much as people think.

Interesting, how the Rhine ends in the Netherlands.
At the time this map was made, they had no idea in which direction the water went.

Bet it looked pretty impressive at its height.

>ywn walk across doggerland to throw rocks at belgians before walking back to build another magic circle with the lads

Yes.

Doggerland is much older than these circles.

I knew it...

Ayylmaos at it again

Yeah well, I would start building them before it was cool.

>get sick due to not having resistance to the different environment
>die in agony

Just look at this fucker right here.

>oops
Try again new thread you mean?

nope. problem?

ayy lmao

but isn't Finland unsettled frozen land?

Noupe! Why you asked?

Fucking faaaaag

inverse finland

You tell me purple Finland

*evil Finland

>Fuck's sake, I was gonna order a curry tonight too

There was one like this in a field near where I grew up

*gets cucked*

I guess anime doesn't exist then

woah

Faceis erased merely 100 years later because coastal erosian
Druids don't understand your language

I go to Egypt or Mesopotamia

Genetically we are closer to them, alongside sardinians, than modern english. They were raped by anglos and other germanic tribes.

No one speaks english, it's beautiful

>no pakis, poos or niggers

you can have that right now if you work for it

Yeah, unless ancient Indus or Nok civilizations invade the island first