Any other aussies here with no aircon sick of this fucking blistering hot country and its technological retardation at...

Any other aussies here with no aircon sick of this fucking blistering hot country and its technological retardation at government levels. islam could bomb every square inch of this country and it would look exactly the same but with less buildings, i dont care what anyone says the convicts didnt get send to some beautiful island inhabited by flat nosed niglets, they got sent to the sweaty armpit of the world(middle east is the asshole of the world). i would leave this shithole in a heart beat if i had money

Well fuck off then ya dog cunt.

It's currently 28° in my room but it was 33° last night , I only have a fan and I am surviving

oh and i forgot to mention this place is inhabited with the dumbest fucking people in the world. trust me first chance i get im outta here enjoy your unemployment centrelink culture

I'm moving in there two weeks m8s. Get ready for my awesomeness!! :DDD

lmao fuk not having an ac in this country

im from north qld and It's pretty much mandatory to run the ac 24/7 in my household

the grass isn't always greener on the other side mate

Whatever cunt. If you're leaving because of the heat you really only have a few options so let's break those options down a bit, shall we?

>The UK
Literally going down the toilet. Their internet is almost censored and living conditions and employment is much worse there then here.

>Europe
Will be an Islamic state within the next 20 years.

>USA
Will probably get shot because their gun laws are fucked. Probably also get mugged by niggers. Also say goodbye to free healthcare and say hello to shit eduction

>Canada
Not a bad option. But Canada produced Justin Bieber and Nickelback. Do you really want to live in such a disgusting country?

>New Zealand
Basically Australia, but more shit.

its 28 degrees here too, fahrenheit

Ah yes, the Ol' "Nickelback is shit" meme.

ENJOY YOUR SKIN CANCER

That's fuck all lol

the whole world is going to shit

32c atm, was 40 a few hours ago. plus no a/c in my room

Im with you there, I fucking hate being an aussie, pay so much here for so little compared to most other countries. Come round op, we have 3 aircon's going

All the issues with these white countries are caused by the niggers, mexicans, muslims, and other low IQ subgroups that were, for whatever reason, let in.

confirmed for country of idiots, where beers 'n parma and muh f00ty replace extended brain activity.

so true its sad, and all these country's governments are bending over backwards for them without even asking what there own people want

I know right if it wasn't for niggers and mexicans the freeways wouldn't be so packed and there would definitely be no pot holes in the roads.
And don't get me started about school shooters, there almost always committed by some thug with a low IQ. You never hear about it cause libcucks control the media

If One Nation won the election we wouldn't have these problems

could be worse you could be living in retard america right now

Thats who i voted for, people are too used to voting for the two main partys, everyone forgets that there are other parts beside labour or liberal

cuck

Why would you say New Zealand is more shit? It doesn't sound that bad, just boring.

Just saying here in the US where I live the summer get to 105(40c) and winter to 10(-12c). And we have a lot of fat people here too

then fucking leave then you fucking soft dog cunt

A right trig sconsy, aye. Bugger on down the tropps ways a yancy. Fancy yerself a trig gander a piece on that docket, scunny.

aussie intellectual right here. australia is so backwards im surprised we lasted this long our country puts no value on intelligence and critical thinking, its all about footy, manual labour and being sick cunts fuck yeah straya. the world is going to leave us behind and it will be our own fault

Actually aircon is so cold in the lounge room atm I'm laying on the lounge under a blanket.. stop being poor

Was that too personal for you user?

being this mad over a joke

Lol Aussie intellectual.. bet u work at maccas you cunt, that's if u have a job

Poritz and gunnies, lads. No wits in tossin' yer sensies. The lot has gone to right kipple an' cuttin' a yancy on cross the gully a ways wunt make nary a shred bout the gulliver. A doppenz an' a trollop, aye, nary a gully, nay, nay, nary a gully.

No one talks like this you silly faggot

Came here to say this.

This country is turning into a real dogs breakfast

And what of it, cunt? I pull more quid busting sod at Maccas than you do in a years time on the govi dole, cunt. Likely an ab high on the petrol.

Yeah the heat sucks, but y'know, wealth and safety and such

Ducted aircon master race

safety intensifies

>this mad

Confirmed burger flipper at maccas

Yer wot, scunny? Come rappin' yer petties roustabout Auckland n' I''ll shirk ya and tan ya, cunt, trig proper. Toss a lout sloundry dead in the outback. Let the scavies and sun shriekers finish ye off, cunt.

i respect anyone for having a job even if its just pushing trolleys at 30 or just flipping burgers at a fast food joint, atleast they are getting off their ass and doing something

You sound like you surround yourself with fedora wearing neckbeards and faggots. Faggot.

Stop projecting your own life onto everybody else's.

This.

Don't ever look down on someone who's working.

The white man is the new abo but without the benefits, seriously who asked the government to let all the Muslims in? i sure as fuck didnt so it musta been one of you

AT least it's not Florida you tard

Live it up, when the time comes we're going to use all of Australia as the worlds garbage dump. It's a shit hole anyways and you're all just genetic trash offspring of convicts anyways.

Seh yer a clever cunt, aye? Nary a sconsy traipsed past these borders wunt led pretty as a cunt pleases. Fookin muzzies stenchin' of a mad skeever's asshole loust to make a right cunt retch from the gullet.

Why does your country look like a used tampon in this image?

Because Australia is a used tampon, plus heatmap from google

>Aussie intellectual
>Intellectual

Kek. Your convict ancestors spent their free time smearing vegemite on each other's assholes and tossing each other's salads.

go back to your planet cunt

Fuck Australia. Queenand cuckas. I blame that Gold Coast for all my blistering warts under my sack. Like really.

Well its storming now here, raining, and still fucking muggy as hell

Cold showers and pedestal fans work just as good as an AC

It's currently 18c in my room, i'm in trackies with my feet under a blanket and my R9 390 running clocked to the moon.

It's simple:
Stop being a fucking poor fag

Lol you don't deserve to live in australia you ungrateful cunt literally one of the greatest countries in the world wish people like you would get shipped to the middle east so we can listen to you beg to return

But if warm showers?

>-12C
Come to Canada man, where I live it's barely winter unless it's below -30. Hits below -40 regularly.

Anyone who calls themselves intellectual ironically or not is fucking retarded, let that sink in

Says the faggot using our invention right now.

Stop acting like such a poof m8

Fucking dick, i grew up northern Melbourne im not at all for that sick cunt eyy letz get fucked cuz shit

God damn i dont even like football

i read that in patricks voice

i love you

Boo fucking hoo
Spent all day WORKING in a roof 40c +

australia? you mean ausFailya.
aka the west island of New Zealand.

pic related