Dab/weed thread

Dab/weed thread

I switch to wax/concentrates in November and I love how high I get and how little I need to be baked out of my mind
Bouton a nectar collector with a ti nail
Medium sized torch
Funny story with the torch If interested
Had to buy a smaller one recently but gets the job done

Also prices and grams for prices in your area

I'm paying 45-50$ a gram rn

>I'm paying 45-50$ a gram rn
my... god... i pay 15/gram in sin cal. used to help guys shoot it but i didnt want to blow up so switched to making bubble hash with the trimmings.

I heard of that shit , is it really that dangerous ?

And I my be getting ripped off bUT I make good $$ and I have a gram last me a month or 3 weeks at the least

It's worth it though. Fiance has no idea I even blaze anymore cause it doesn't linger like bud

I love weed

yeah, the gas is heavy so it tends to be on the ground if there is a leakage or you didn't ventilate properly - then you just need a spark and you're crispy like a chicken

had edibles the first time the other day, brownies. done no other drug in my life. lots of weed was used in the butter and lots of butter was used. I just felt a lil' bit excited and less negative emotions, and was giggling during the come up. why is that all that happened?

In CA you can get it legit
Don't buy straight dab, thats stupid. Buy a vape battery and buy in half-gram cartridges. always way better quality, infinitely easier to use. Use anywhere, no smell. I use it in my room with the windows closed and it doesn't even smell. Way more convenient and way better quality.

your first time sometimes you get nothing. Try it again. Also edibles sometimes have really disappointing THC content since it's not as fully absorbed when you don't inhale it.

....wat

Let's see that rig user

some people don't experience the high the first few times.

or maybe they weren't made properly. need to simmer the weed in butter so the thc and other cannabinoids get decarboxylated(= the compounds get active when eaten because they were heated) and pass onto the oils from the butter.
need to properly prepare the butter, let it cook on low-mid for at least 40 minutes.
then you can use it for baking, if you do a shitty job at making the infused butter then your edibles will end up shitty

edibles are being absorbed WAAAAY more than when you smoke...

in my experience i have to eat way more than i think i should have to

Then whoever made them has no idea what the fuck they're doing

Can confirm. When broken down in your system it alters chemically and is 4 times stronger. You can peak on edibles for hours and hours. Smoke? 30 minutes.

Good luck raising some critical thinkers...

Same

This
Youre making yourself look retarded user

Yo, what is a dab anyway?
I've never accepted an offer to try it at a party before.

Everyone I know who does them end up puking all night long.

im back. yeah, it can be really dangerous if you do it indoors, as you're running butane over ground weed or trimming (i used really good trimmings) and then boiling off the butane. Here in my town theres about a house a month that gets blowed the fuck up. as for a gram lasting 3 weeks, my girl reups for us once a week and grabs 5 grams wax and 10 of bud so i do have the benefit of buying a lot.

And tell her. It sucks, but I had a buddy tell me he would let my girl know or he would for me. it worked out well. she was pissed but got over it. 7 years into marriage she blazes before work every day too.

when you eat it your body produces a chemical that you dont get from smoking it. also, could have been an indica/sativa where you werent normally on that.

What's the absolute easiest way to make a concentrate from straight flower?

i once had about 30g of some weed from africa. was really dry outdoor that tasted shitty so i spent a whole day making a batch of coconut butter.
turned it into about 20 cookies and made a pudding with the remaining butter.

>ate 8 cookies at work, at 8am
>coworker A gets 1, i don't see him for a whole day
>coworkers B and C eat 5 cookies each, i eat another one
>at 10am we had 40C in the office because the AC died
>get the day off
>im with B and C at a river, high as mountain
>need to lay down
>think im on the grass near the river
>im suddenly laying on a bench thats 30m away
>wtf.jpg
>dizzy as fuck
>can't move, tell the guys the gravitation is working against me and start laughing
>coworkers start puking, their eyes are super red and chinese
>im laughing and losing my shit for the next 20 minutes
>tried to roll a few joints with some high quality bad, couldnt roll because i was laughing so hard

pic related, best day at work ever

ahh, and coworker A - who works at a different department which had a working AC - he had to work for the whole day, he told me that one of the cookies made him sleep through half of the workday

yeah because most fucktards think like "ohh yeah they say 2g in edibles will make me mad stoned so i won't even make the butter properly and put only 2g of bud for the whole batch of brownies" and then wonder why it's not hitting when they go through half of the brownie (~1g of bud) spread through the day.

had a friend of mine do shit like this and saying edibles don't work for him. well, tried my christmas cookies and spent 30 hours sleeping because i aim for 1-2,5g per piece (depending how big the cookie/brownie piece is)