Ask an agender and bisexual person anything

Ask an agender and bisexual person anything.

{he/him}

why havent you fucking killed yourself yet?
Agender isnt a real thing, and you lie to yourself everytime you think its real.

This.

How many genders are there?

Look at the last number of your post.

Holy fuck Sup Forumsalls look what i just found - snap leak,cf

113 and counting
genderfluidsupport.tumblr com/gender/

How can you be agender and bisexual at the same time?

This is bait fellas... people like this are not real.

kek

What is love?

OK. Why do you define yourself by who you'd fuck? Like us the first thing you do when you into duce yourself us announce your sexual preferences? Who really gives a fuck?

What are your pronouns?

Agender means I don't have a gender, and bisexual means I'm sexually attracted to men and women.

Trips don't count because you're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

> agender
> {he/him}

Pick one and only one, you colossal faggot.

Are you a millennial?

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Actually, we are. This ain't bait, bro.

Would you rather fuck Donald Trump up the ass or let IIvanka fuck you in the ass?

He/him, as stated above.

Those with no distaff sex also have no distaff gender, with all specimens considered neuter. There are a total of eight known sexes (X0, XX, XY, ZZ, ZW, WW, true Hermaphrodite, and asexual) but only three genders (male, female, and neuter

Option A, if I really have to choose :\

Why use male people nouns if you are agender? Why not zir ß uh or byusp?

I like he/him better. Also, he/him is more common than gender neutral pronouns, so they are easier for people to use.

How old are you?

When did you realize and begin to accept this about yourself?

Have you told friends and family, and what were their reactions?

Isn't that a little hypocritical? Why not use she and her?

Why dont you Show a picture of yourself OP?

One reason I don't use she/her is because I like to present more masculine than feminine.

>agender
Wants to be masculine

Do you have a penis or a vagina?

Why OP?

When I was in elementary school, I couldn't see why there is a difference between men and women, and I first really questioned my gender when the Caitlyn Jenner special aired on ABC. I first really questioned my sexuality in the summer between fifth and sixth grade. I have only come to *fully* accept this about myself fairly recently.

I came out to my parents as agender, and they aren't acceptant. I came out to my friends as bi and they are 100 percent cool with it--heck, a lot of them are even bisexual themselves :3

*facepalm*

So you're in junior high now?

So you basically surrounded yourself with people equally as sick.

I *questioned* my sexuality between fifth and sixth grade. I *accepted* it recently. That doesn't mean I'm in junior high xD

Where did the (you)s go?

I had no idea they were bi when I met them, if that's what you're talking about. Plus I wouldn't really call them sick.

Sorry, I meant high school. What bathroom do you use at school?

Um, that doesn't mean I'm in high school either ಠ_ಠ

OK you graduated last year

Is this you OP?

Milo Stewart? Really? Bro I don't even wear glasses (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Did you just assume my Gender? My pronouns are kleeh and klaxZ

Why don't you post a picture of yourself? Why not say your polyamorous rather than bisexual?

How bad is your mental illness?

How long do you dipshits plan on milking this made up bull shit?

Sorry. I tend to call people "bro" no matter what their gender is.

I'm bisexual because I'm attracted to men and women. I'm not polyamorous because I only want to be in a romantic relationship with one person at a time.

what about the other 111 genders? they all repulse you?

You are seriously oppressing me. Respect my pronouns you non hetero normative scum

No, they don't repulse me. I'm just not sexually attracted to people that identify with them.

You will never know what it is like to be star gendered and other kin

If a person decided to 100% change their identity-- including, but not limited to mass amounts of plastic surgery to completely change their physical image-- and asked to be called a different name, why is it suddenly not a psychological disorder simply because they also changed their genitals and pronouns?

Also..
Why do Transgender people change their biological sex, if sex and gender aren't connected?

These and reread questions I wanted to ask my female studies teacher, but she was Andre resources close-minded liberal.

0k, I will call you by your pronouns and not call you "bro." Is that better?

You just literally raped me OP

(you)

Say it, kleeh and KlaxZ

Exactly how dumb are you?

As dumb as OP

Sorry. How did I rape you? I had no idea I was doing that.

0k. Your pronouns are kleeh/KlaxZ, and I shall respect them.

You are systematically oppressing me because of your non binary, non hetero normative opression

Additionally, for both of these questions let's assume (agree) that gender is a social construct. I understand that concept and I can get behind it.

If it's a social concept, how can you create random genders (I looked at the tumblr page)?

If it's a social concept and it "isn't even real," I get why you wouldn't want to ascribe to it. Why, then, do you have to take that steps further and identify as 'agender'? That's not a social construct, it's a pitiful attempt at defying the norm-- not uncommon of the age group commonly found on tumblr.

op i have one question

why

My apologies. I had no idea. How am I oppressing you?

By not using my pronouns. I am star gendered other kin

if you came to Sup Forums expecting people to be serious with you about this, you've come to the wrong place

this thread is great for late night keks, op is a dumb trend follower

Star Gender is a gender that can be broken up into 3 different definitions. The first is simply having the gender of a star. The second is “an other-worldly/non-human gender” which is likened too being beyond comprehension.

This

0k. I shall use your pronouns from now on.

1. By doing that, they are changing their gender expression, not their identity. If by mental disorder you are referencing gender dysphoria, the surgery helps with it by making the person feel more comfortable with their body.

2. As stated before, surgery can help people feel more comfortable with their body.

I posted the questions about gender from my female studies class and the followup, additional questions.

This is not an answer. This is you stealing a quote from someone else, completely avoiding my question, and not offering an original thought.

Try again or go back to tumblr again get an award for half-assed mediocrity.

that ling is full of keks

Okay. Then go to my followup, additonal question.

Sex is your biology-- your parts and your hormones. Gender is a social expression. Agreed.

That being the case, why does one have to change their sex to express their gender? If they aren't actually related, why does one have to change one to match the other?

OP here, and that wasn't me. I was just about to start writing my reply.

Also, we don't let people with DID change their entire identity to match how they feel at times. Why does one get to change their sex to match their gender disorder (dysphoria) instead of working that out with a therapist and such?

I interviewed a Transguy for that class. He said that his birth name was a trigger and that he still doesn't see what he was hoping for in the mirror.

That's not comfortable, it's an ongoing disorder and it shouldn't be encouraged.

What is your response?

I noticed and I apologize for my prompt and curt response.

People do not have to change their gender expression in order to identify with certain genders. Also, changing your expression does not mean getting surgery. People might grow their hair out to look more feminine, wear a binder to look more masculine, etc. Having surgery is just one way to change your gender expression.

I understand that, but it's the extreme version of a psychological disorder (the difference between GAD and PTSD, for example).

If we're supposed to accept it and not consider it a disorder, I need to understand why they're hypocritical in their definitions and choices.

This

>agender
>present more masculine than feminine.

You saying you have no gender yet you saying you want to be more masculine you are enforcing gender roles. Fuck you Tumblr scum

Sexuality: what ur into I get that of course but the gender thing there is so many names for stuff now can some one help me understand why

You're right, gender dysphoria should not be encouraged, and seeing a therapist could help with it. Also, surgery, hormone treatment, binding, etc are just ways to help people not feel gender dysphoria. Some things work for some people, and other things work for others.

All of your shitty emojis shout 8th to 10th grade

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas break.

Also I hope your dad gets violently drunk this New Year's Eve and beats some sense into your dumbass.

Why can't you just accept the fact that you are gay OP?

This

That sorta answers it I wish u could explain all those symbols... So many

The new terms for different gender identities are supposed to help people that feel as if they're not strictly male or female, and therefore are something else, have more terms to associate with.