Why do Germans get so butthurt when you say the EU sucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5f77Kj_wrgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment#Overview
gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/economic-dataworlds-gdp-growth-by-region
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because EU is germany itself

Desu I like the EU
Anglos not welcome

it just triggers me that people who are against the EU have no idea how it works
They get their arguments from Sup Forums or Breitband and are never reevaluate their opinion

/thread

I have an Italian passport.

Maybe you only get your information from pro-EU news sources.

thanks to people like you, I am well aware of the "arguments" of the other side

This

Germans are humourless and get bottom blasted when you make fun of anything. But hey, at least they Mosques

delete this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You said it, not me Heinz :^)

EU is basically the 4th Reich.

I like germany and germans, best ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=5f77Kj_wrgM

and russia is still and will forever be a shithole

No need to get so triggered, Hans. Fourth time's a charm, I'm sure.

we will annex you this time and force you to have homosex with refugees

/thread

Yeah, this time it will DEFINITELY work.

What the Spaniard said.

We like the EU.
Anglos are most definitely not welcome.

be prepared

>Annexing Russia
>Ever working
That's why you fail everytime.

Not OP but can any germans tell me what this festival is where they have really graphic props of political figures and if you ask what's going on they get upset at you?

I was on r/europe and didn't wanna say anything in the thread because literally all germans were crazy angry and hostile.

>Germans annexing anyone.
>And working.
>Ever.

Eastern Germany belongs to Poland stupid Kraut.

we attacked russia twice
one time we won, one time we lost

would you like it if someone insulted your empire?

Because it's the only country of the eurozone which benefits from it.

It's the only thing they're allowed to take pride in without getting arrested.

No, but whenever they do they get BTFO.

A (((giant sucking sound)))

We are born prepared

good

oi. be nice

because it's true

I LOVE GERMANY

we are nice. we only want russians to become equeal members of European Union

no, it isn't

Because its their 4th reich

please do. my only dream is russia becoming a member of glorious EU

believe me, i would love to, but sadly, butthurt countries like poland or baltics will always block you :(

Because they usually spout the most retarded shit.

The european union brought lasting peace, prosperity, a common market with cheaper goods and a single currency and freedom to work in every other european nations.

But they ignore all of this and instead post some memes.

It's the german version of carnival. So it's less fun, more autistic, more political and with terrible weather.

It was traditionally used by our ancestors as an opportunity to critizise our kings in a "funny" way, so they wouldn't get thrown in jail.

They kept this tradition, but of course nowadays it's an sjw parade.

Eu is the forth reich.

agreed, but we are the good guys this time

Ebin meme

Why are british colonies so buthurt about the EU?

>The european union brought lasting peace
Couldn't even bring peace to the Balkans and relied on the US and NATO to fix the mess.

You also could have all the things you mentioned without having all the lobbyists, regulatory committees, secret trade dealings, and unstable currency that came with it.

Peace and prosperity might have been achieved only with the common market.

Biggest problem with the EU is nobody seems to exactly know what they want it to become in the end.

'cause germans are still nazi imperialistic scum inside their minds

It is every european country other than germany is having negative gdp growth. Coincidence?

Because Germans are complete subhuman trash

Poland had always had positive gdp growth since it joined the EU

Germans are more brainwashed about the EU than Russians about Putin and then they call people "dumb"

No shit? they've been receiving ridiculously massive economic stimulation and injects of cash from the EU since they joined.

Thats cuz their economy is so shit the only way it can move is up.
Plus at the rate they are borrowing, they will end up like greece and a german lebensraum slave state.

>Couldn't even bring peace to the Balkans and relied on the US and NATO to fix the mess
Of course I was talking about peace within the EU, not world peace duh.

And although there are some issues we need to adress it is important to acknowledge, that the EU is a unique community. No one is as successful at bringing so many different countries so close together.

The common market needed regulations and courts that would apply to the entire EU, otherwise the common market would habe been undermined by the memberstates trying to gain an unfair advantage by subsidizing their own products or implementing regulations that would make foreign products non competetive.

As an outsider, the EU doesn't look very peaceful 2bh and this free movement thing looks like a bad idea...

I like Germany but I am confused because the Germans in Sup Forums are hostile to Japan.
Germans are diligent and enthusiastic people, so they are very nice people.

so we agree that the statement
>It is every european country other than germany is having negative gdp growth
is false, right?

we love you, Japan
but seriously though, you should apologize for war crimes, like we did

Continuation of >> 71696308.

However, I do not like Merkel, which promotes immigration policy, because it is shit.

>peace within the EU
If you ignore what France is doing to Spain in regards to exportation of wine, or what the banks are doing to Italy, or what the EU keeps threatening to do to London.

Bullshit

How does europe not look peaceful? There was never a time in history with such a long period of peace.

And the freedom of mobement is a very good thing for tourism, european bonding, cultural exchange and of course an optimized allocation of workforce within the union.

Basically what germany is doing is making an economic system that benefits them. All their regulations are crushing their competition. Basically german tricks are jewing europe into a fourth reich. My guess is that in the near future countries will not like this and wars would start with intentions of getting rid of german tricks.

>that the EU is a unique community
no you're not mr. special snowflake

>And the freedom of mobement is a very good thing for tourism
Bourgeois scum detected.

Its great you can afford to go on holiday but the European working class cant because freedom of mobement depressed their wages.

the EU is a benefit in a lot of ways to Germany and Germans think the only reason someone wouldn't like it because they're racist and hate immigrants

I was talking about peace as in the absence of war, not the absence of people disagrreing with each other. People actially used to shoot each other on european soil back in the days.

>How does europe not look peaceful? There was never a time in history with such a long period of peace.

Well correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Western European capitals being shot up by Muslims now on a monthly basis? The free moment thing has nothing to do with that? 40 years ago or whenever the EU started was it really less peaceful?

I wish, EU is a faggot reich. Someone kill it please.

>we love you, Japan
lies
G*rmans hate based Japan

Because they don't want another one of their reichs destroyed

You'd be suprised on how similar europes situation is now and in 1914.

interesting theory :DDD
then how do you explain that every single EU member state had positive GDP growth in 2016?

Nice fake

Basically in the long run, southern europe will never see gdp growth again and will be slave state for the reich. France will be stagnant but the dutch sre fine because they are based like that. As for eastern europe regulations are already limited their growth and you can see this with their explosion in black markets.

I apologize when I need an apology.
However, we will dispute the Chinese government's history forge and propaganda.
There is no reason to kill 3 million people, the population of Nanjing city at that time was increasing.

In addition, China killed a lot of Japanese and Asians.

But the EU is

No need to exaggerate

It is your business, really.
I just sometimes compare Germany and Japan, both very industrious and wealthy country.
Yet Germany has huge influence in Europe and friendly relations to neighbours, meanwhile, many people in Asia hate Japanese, and Japan doesn't really have much influence over its neighbours.
And I cant help but to feel that it is because of the lack of apologize for war crimes commited by Japanese. I dont see any other major differences between our countries.

I screen capped it from Wikipedia faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment#Overview

Your pic is from a 2005-2006 survey

POSITIVE GDP GROWTH? WOW!

gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/economic-dataworlds-gdp-growth-by-region

The EU area had absolutely terrible GDP growth and continues to grow at terrible rates.

As soon as France leaves the EU and is allowed to compete, they will grow faster and your power hungry country will collapse.

And what is your evidence for your long term prediction?
Because until now, most countries have greatly benefited from the EU

shit conservative media outlets liek breitbart, express, mail and the like never cover the fact that atleast german economy has gone well.
they only do muh immigrants and muslims.

The EU started after WWII, and yes, it is more peaceful now.

It's not.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community

Their demographics are kinda fucked plus they already have had huge bailouts from the ECB (kraut institution). Basically combined effects with german tricks, terrible brith rates, bubbles caused by cheap german loans and bad productivity are fucking their economy.

you think those countries would be better off without the bailout?

Well first off you guys have a say in their fiscal policy which puts austerity measures that destroyed greece for example. Basically these cunts should never have access to these cheap eu loans.

Peaceful from Germans?
What are you insane?

if you have no money and nobody is willing to lend you money, then austerity is your only option

>Basically these cunts should never have access to these cheap eu loans
I agree, but Greece faked their statistics to get into the Eurozone

Whose fault is that? Its incredibly difficult crafting a pro-European narrative if your British, nearly every article is followed by several negatives, it usually goes like:

>British farmers could lose their EU subsidies!
>Turns out farmers receive next to nothing from those subsidies
>Receives some of the lowest subsidy payouts in Europe despite paying some of the highest tax
>What little they do receive is often spent on enforcing arbitrary and nonsensical environmental laws
>EU will control what farmers grow in the future

Don't forget because of EU law British farmers must use homeopathic methods on organic livestock which are unproven remedies that are resulting in the painful suffering and death of British Livestock.

And then the final nail happens >French farmers agree the EU is destroying farming in France and England

>if you have no money and nobody is willing to lend you money, then austerity is your only option

Or you can print more money, oh wait Greece can't do that because it doesn't control its currency.

Because it's their baby pretty much, even though it didn't start as such

>and yes, it is more peaceful now.

You sure? A lot of people seem to blame the EU's economic incentives for all the muslim terror and immigration problems that has spawned in the past decade. Doesn't seem like a very stable situation. I think I'd rather deal with a big hit to my economy than your massive influx of crimes and islam.

We aren't shooting each other, are we?

printing money means stealing money from depositor.
And once people notice that their government is gonna print money, they would exchange their currency for Euro immediatelly and Greece would be in the same position as it is right now

I think the problem is that EU is a easy scapegoat, because it doesnt defend itself. So British media and British politics love to blame the EU, to hide their own mistakes

>Don't forget because of EU law British farmers must use homeopathic methods on organic livestock which are unproven remedies that are resulting in the painful suffering and death of British Livestock.
pretty sure thats bullshit

>EU's economic incentives
The individual countries control these incentives. The number of migrants varies widely from state to state.

That would be like on the Lion King when Scar allowed the hyenas into the pride lands.

Since 1992 actually

>success_breeds_jealousy.tiff

Well printing money will devalue their currency but in the long run it may unfuck their economy.
Austerity really killed greece and started a unrecoverable economic death spiral.

Umm..., Japan apologizes many times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

Many Asians do not hate Japan.
When I went to Taiwan, I was told by the Taiwanese "I would like to express my gratitude to the Japanese who fought against the European colonial rule."
It is only China, North Korea, South Korea that dislikes Japan in Asia.
In these countries anti-Japanese education is actively carried out.

printing money is not some magical solution.
its just taking money by force from people with savings.
And it wouldn't work anyways since Greek people would immediatelly exchange their money for Euro.
Even before the government prints more Drachmen, the currency would be worth less than the paper it is printed on