Trying to transfer Windows 10 to the SSD

Trying to transfer Windows 10 to the SSD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuI2yFSAiN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wut?

That won't work, you schmuck.

You need a crossover cable. They are blue.

need to put the HDD a little higher so the datas can flow down the wire

needs power

oh look op is trying to retarded meme

No no no op you're doing it wrong, the data can't just diffuse across the two drives, that's what you're going to end up doing if you try to do that, you have to slit the sata cord slightly and suck the slit a bit to get the transfer started, like siphoning gas, do that and tape up the hole with some scotch tape and you'll be done transferring by tomorrow.

kek

you must be retard, both disk have to be ssd or hdd

Better?

they need to be body temperature at least

put them up your butt

>Windows 10
top pleb

Hope this works.

You need to shake the source drive in order to dislodge the bits and ensure that the transfer is smooth.

Only going to work if you microwave them for a minute to overwrite Microsoft drm

youtube.com/watch?v=KuI2yFSAiN0
>inb4 you ruined it
Go fuck yourself

Need to put a condom for safety, we dont want virus

gently vibrating it, shaking to hard will cause some of the bits to get out of order.

We need to straighten the data to make sure it doesn't get corrupted. Do you have a large magnet? If so, gently place the magnet ontop of the hard drive and rub it up and down, this will ensure the data stays strong through magnetic straightening.

dubs of truth

Are you literally retarded?

Got the blue cable
Got power

How long is this gonna take?

I gotta see if I have any magnets around.

Don't listen to him. Magnetic straightening makes the hard drive too fast for modern technology. You would require a XNOR processor and a FTL port to read it.

You're doing it wrong.

The SSD needs to be connected to a power outlet, any in your house can do.

Install Gentoo

You'll need to put a paperclip between the red and black wires on the psu power connector to simulate the load of a motherboard.

But he is switching to an SSD, so he won't use the hard drive after this. SSDs are fast enough for modern technology.

You are fucked if you haven't defragmented it yet

Dont ask Sup Forums for help Sup Forumsipshit

You shouldn't have posted the ssd bar code by the way. I'm downloading all your datas.

Use a hammer

gayest post ive seen today

Is there an adapter for this? I have no clue how to make that connection.

Lol enjoy dx11 loser

Thanks for the lols

Put them both in the microwave you faggot.

2 minutes should do.

See if you can get an apple lightning adapter in there. IDK but if you can manage that they have adapters for anything else after that point so...

That was pretty fucking gay

I hope that post was ironic

This is how you do it.

enjoy sucking sweet proprietary cock from memesoft

This, except you have to first scan the SSD with a magnet to make sure the data on the disk is ready to be written to a system image file

Whut

Just buy a Bipra transfer kit you fucking faggot

Pfft only the weak fears ms. What are you even afraid of lol.

Made a cable. This should be fast.

the other hdd still needs power you are gonna have to split the yellow red and black cable

You act like our IT guy...that fucker is stupid as fuck.
Your name isn't Billy is it???

SOMEONE CALL THE FBI AND REPORT THIS user NOW!!!

>only the people who actually know what they're talking about fear ms
FTFY

Ajay.

Whut's yours?

>Whut's yours?
Fucking Relieved. Took my laptop to him 2 days ago to install Acrobat, still haven't heard back from that fucker.

>being this paranoid

Why didn't you just do it yourself?

>not knowing that w10 has telemetry
>calling others "paranoid" while knowing nothing of the technology that you use or how it works
>being a fucking retard

Don't have the admin password to install software. Still on IE 5.1 too.

Here goes nothing.

You have to heat the HDD to about 80° to get the data mass viscous before you move it.

agreed, the ssd NEEDs to be defragged first before you can even use it

wow look at this experienced programmer.
if you are that paranoid just use spybot anti beacon.

Did you find a magnet?

use a red one red cables are faster

The data will become dry and brittle if you don't put that thing in some water. If the data is brittle it won't flow smoothly enough to the other drive and it will take much longer to process.

you're all idiots. the only way to get it to the other drive is to scare it over, try threatening it with a knife, and if that doesnt work try waterboarding it

Fuck. Gotta try again.

What do you think the electricity is for?

>not using cambodian bamboo twine line torture
SMHTBQHFAM

ha, haha, hahahahahaha

if you spybot AB you are literal retard
have fun with all your info compromised

Bruh I'm the "IT Director" for a piece of shit charter school and I thought our shit was bad. What line of work ya in?

>just use this user-made spyware instead for a shitty OS instead of just installing a non-proprietary OS or god forbid windows 7
Holy fuck man just kill yourself already.

^^^this

is a stupid illiterate swine, don't listen to him

Listen here cunt, you're all doing it wrong.

On the HDD, you should see some screws. you have to unscrew them, and watch out for the screw under the label. Once you've done that, you should see some shiny circles, similar to CD's. You need to go find a thumb tack, or a knife, any sharp object, and you need to scratch it. This is called a scratch disk, and its very important in any data transfer. once you do that, put it back in to the HDD, and it should work fine.

This is true.

You need to scratch your ip address into the disc, and then it'll do the rest by itself.

you gotta get Acronis and transfer the old OS to the new one. Otherwise your oem will be fucked

so how exactly is AB spying on you?
it's not like it's a program that is running in the background. You have more to fear from steam if that's the case ffs.

You gotta load both discs with CP first, then go to the nearest FBI office with a pizza box and call everyone a faggot.

And don't know how this works but you should have win10 on the ssd after that. SRS

this tells me you literally know nothing about software lmao
how do you even use a computer without killing yourself

dued AB spawns dead threads that hide in the system process stack and keeps its pointers in out-of-bounds memory! Don't trust it!

You forgot to tell them to scratch their IP into the disc.

Literally any of that shit for windows 10 is just a half measure. W10 just ignores the host domain files for all programs that tries to tamper with telemetry settings

yet you haven't shared any of your knowledge.
you just come of as a typical pseudo intellectual hipster.

What a stupid fucking cunt

Please never reproduce

alright time to stop samefagging

He clearly more knows than you, you ignorant cunt

what did i just tell you about the samefagging?

I D I O T
D
I
O
T

>being this mad about an argument that isn't even irl

shit op, did you forget to rub 'New OS Cream' on the ssd?

I'm Out.

I pretty much just spend my time managing a mid size potato export firm in Bolivia. I barely speak Spanish but it's cool