Somebody please tell me what it feels like to know that someone cares about you...

Somebody please tell me what it feels like to know that someone cares about you, and that someone will give you unconditional love, a shoulder to cry on.
feels thread or some shit idrk

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/midnight-grind
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The great lie, user, is that any love is unconditional. A dog can love you unconditionally. A person? Good luck.

I accepted being alone forever until I "lucked out" and got a boyfriend. First few months I was better, and then one day I just wasn't. I don't know why, nothing changed, at least for him. But here we are a year down the line and I just keep wanting to say we need to talk.

When I was alone I wasn't happy, but I was at least stable. Now others are trying to invest in my happiness and that's just a goddamn emotion/time black hole. He won't leave me alone. He always wants to talk. He insists everything is going to be better, and when I try to broach the subject of breaking up it's like I've derailed his entire life.

I don't hate him. Our relationship started because he could see through the "I'm ok" that I give everyone else. Now he doesn't. He's wrapped up in "us" and forgotten about me in the process. I just want him to find someone who wants "us" as much as he does and let me drift away.

i woudln't know. the most affection i get is from my cat.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/midnight-grind

this thought rang in my head for a while. I thought I could overcome the sadness from the lack of a relationship by saying that it was only a primal urge, but that doesn't seem to work.

You miss them when they're gone.
You and them exchange laughs and conversations.
A friend is a person, inseparable to you.

Ask your parents, dipshit.

>tfw girl likes me but I didn't say I liked her back because I knew it would just end up being awkward like it was many times before
>tfw I'm just glad she's not talking to me like I raped her (Used to be really rude to me for no apparent reason whatsoever but I somehow made it a bit better)

How do u you treat a grill you are attracted to like a normal friend
(I.E. be beta)

depending on how deep you are, you don't. you end up cutting ties altogether

I work w/ her user. Am I fucked?

yes

>"H-Hey I just really wanted to say I l-like you"
>"Sorry user I don't feel the same"
>"Oh.."
>It's really awkward at work
>boss asks the girl what's up
>"A-A-user r-raped me"
>fired from job
maybe I'm just a retard but anymore girls do stuff like that way too much

I'm with this guy, I've done some horrible shit to everyone around me. Everyone of my friends left me, getting women to stick around was impossible given the kind of shitty guy I was. But my mom always supported me through roughly 10 years of treating her and everyone else like shit.
I never understood why she is still by me no matter what, but that's the only reason I'm in college and not ODed on some apartment. I just hope I can make her proud someday.

It's a catch 22 though. When I think of my last three relationships over the last six years I wonder weather just staying single would have been better or worse. I dunno man life kind of gets like this....

The last paragraph just stopped making sense

I like this

How do you OD on an apartment?

You don't want to know.

Do you just live in the apartment so hard that it collapses on you?

Nothing you, I, or anyone does will matter, In the end we will all die the same death as everyone else leaving little to no impact on the physical world.

Interesting story user but have you ever communicated this with him, the whole 'us' thing? Because if you let a relationship like this drag out then you are doing nothing but limiting yourself, eventually he's going to get it through his thick head (No offense meant, he sounds like a nice but emotionally stunted guy) that you don't love him and haven't lo ed him all this time. Hut until then you play by the couple rules, trapped in a relationship you don't even want. It must be so restricting, borderline suffocating. How do you do it? How did you try and break up with him before?

Excuse the mistakes in my writing. I am stuck with a phone until I get my pc back up and running.

Read the blog hyperbole and a half and go to her depression pages.