Need life advice /b. Autistic aspiring murder-suicide an herofag here. Will post full story if /b like this

Need life advice /b. Autistic aspiring murder-suicide an herofag here. Will post full story if /b like this.

Beta Uprising?

Nah dude (I took a pic like this for humourz, srs); I don't want to go that way, I just hate fucking life man. I was kicked out because I got assaulted by my ex while in the barracks (and I got in trouble for it), and I have been getting the big dick plowed up my ass ever since (not literally), but it's all good though. You want to hear this story? It's cool if you don't, but it's pretty entertaining...

>Will post full story if /b like this.

So what's the story with the discharge?

Here's the bitch that got me kicked out (I know I goofed with my choice of women in the past, especially with this "victim of systematic racism")

good fucking god please go back to r/twoxchromosomes

I'm drunk and sad, I don't care... It's just a fun story and it will all be forgotten. Why so serious?

What's your prob dude? You get cringed out that easy? Want me to suck your dick???

No homo

youre just another run of the mill whiny faggot. "edgelord supreme"
"no homo"
"normalfags don't cut it"
chances are you're just right above or below the normalfag curve, so why don't you just lose your attitude and move on with your life.

Tell ur b8y story already

can you greentext properly holy shit lol

Why don't you just move on to a different post if you don't like it so much, then?

the same reason anyone lurks on any thread. your newfaggery is too fucking strong

>no, greentext is fucking stupid

Well whatever dude, don't like it, move on. It's not like you're going to delete this thread by bitching about it. If mods are annoyed and want to delete it, that's cool too. But you're being a little faggot.

I posted pretty much the full story, there I did it. Now what? You're just a sad, cringey, misanthropic faggot who cringes too easily and probably hates people in general.

well im triggering you enough for you to respond to every one of my posts so id say im getting exactly what i came for. enjoy couch surfing and stewing in your "revenge" like the pathetic faggot you are

this just sounds like you are enormously retarded.

Shit, I forgot kinda a funny part (well now it's funny, lol).
After I ran after her (once she ran outside) with my shovel, one of the dudes was already awake and about to come out. Well this bitch ran at me full speed and I kind of did a push-kick with my leg into her stomach. Well she kept going, and I was kind of about to kill her.

Not really dude; I'm not mad, and I ain't even trolling lol. I'm chilling after a day of work, so I don't really see what's you're so angry.

Yeah, I was pretty fucking retarded, but you know, you live and you learn. Now things are looking up somewhat, I just can't wait for the New Year to begin. This year has been pure shit...

>I'm not mad

you know that's trademarked by I'm Mad Inc.?

OP is that your pic in the 1st post...how come you look like a mexican

Where're you from dude? Why are you so angry? Just want to see what kind of angry little faggot you are.

Idk, I was always told that, but I just have a naturally lightly tanned skin...

No I don't, and you're still a sad angry lil faggot lol. So where're you from dude? How's your face looking?

I really am from Russia though (I came to US when I was 13, back in 2008)... I know I'm half Polish on my father's side, and I'm part Mordovian, which may explain the skin tone, but I'm not sure.

Dude you got citizenship into USA which is good 1st step. But in US you need money, so you have to work very hard (or study for high pay profession). Also reconnect with your family. You need friends and family to be happy

Shit man, read my mind. I did start talking with my dad again and all that, but yeah you're right. I just need to stop dwelling on the past for now; I don't really have any resources to fuck up the people who threw the nails under the tires. I did fuck some people over recently, who deserved it (fucking big time). Idk I'm just a really vengeful person, and I've always been that way... Thanks for the advice though, I literally wrote down to talk to dad tomorrow. Thanks again.

No prob...just focus on the future, work hard and enjoy life with family & friends.

Are you in, or were you in? Do you know of any guys that got their shit upgraded?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>greetext is fucking gay and I don't genuinely use it.

I'm sick of seeing that ass bag's face.

I don't understand why you're so mad. Is it because you lost the methhead (eventhough you actually dodged a bullet)? Because you made a fool out of yourself to people who you'll never see or talk to again? Or because you didn't mange to create an identity besides being a soldier (very common) and now you lost it? Or are you just a retarded faggot?

>russian
>lives at tourist destination
>cheap dive bars
>easy women

Bro, you're in prime muff diving territory out there. Use it to your advantage

Just stop caring about meaningless shit like that. Move on, man. Continue staying in shape, eat healthier, and take vitamins and supplements to nourish your mind and body. That will help with the patience needed to combat your emotions and put them in check.
Avoid negative thinking and seek out the positive. Stop watching the news, hanging out with certain people, whatever it takes to expose yourself to more positive influence, and then spread it yourself. Most importantly, talk to others. Be more honest with yourself and other people. Express yourself. Bottling shit up is one of the most unhealthy things you can do as a human.

Look at Japan. They have a fucking suicide forest and a culture that finds great shame in their failures. So many just give up. They also bottle shit up a lot. It's frowned upon to be personal and express your issues with a lot of people. I'm sure there are people who will listen.. You're family especially.. Stop being afraid to talk to them. Reconnect, man.

I was going to kill myself this year, but now I no longer relate to those feelings. I am who I was before all of my anger, depression, and frustrations. I let go of meaningless shit, and moved on. Stop living in the past and worrying about the future. Live in the now and seize opportunities to grow.. As cheesy as it all sounds, it's the best way to live.

>Phenix City
Fuck dude, that place is a cesspool