Me and the squad are headed to the UK for Spring Break

Me and the squad are headed to the UK for Spring Break

How easy are British women? Do they love yankee cock? Do Londoners party hard? Are drugs readily available?

You're going to get arrested m8.

>Me and the squad are headed to the UK for Spring Break
>How easy are British women? Do they love yankee cock? Do Londoners party hard? Are drugs readily available?

>Londoners
>English women
Yea good luck with that

London is full of pakis

Aww, fuck that noise

Guess London's off the list then

1. Easy.
2. Sure.
3. Yes, but not in the yank way.
4. Yes, but I wouldn't since you're yanks you'll get ripped off and/or fed a bad batch.

1. Yes but London is full of foreigners
2. It's certainly not gonna disadvantage you
3. Yes
4. Yes

Very burger thread

>How easy are British women?

Kek

You're in for a treat my dear boy.

1. Pretty easy
2. Not really
3. Yes but not the yank way of drinking 2 beers then yelling all night
4. There's cocaine in the tap water

1.Pretty easy
2.Depends - some definitely will, for some it will be a massive turn off.
3.Yes, incredibly
4.Yes, just ask around

t.Londoner

Also, ignore all the memes about London being de-facto Pakistan. It really isn't that bad

>It really isn't that bad
t. paki

>me and the squad

Like every Western country, women are easy if you're not a fucking autist.

Rasheed

t. yank

>Me and the squad
I hope you get beheaded by Pakis

iunno
iunno
i imagine so
yes

ignore him. theres pockets of london that are completely fine, just dont go to the shitholes. its not 100% muslim like Sup Forums has you think. women in london are gorgeous, all the fitties flock there

Go away rasheed

furthest thing from it, and i despise them dont get me wrong, but its stupid to think muslims are all over london. basically anywhere trendy and cool you wont see them, and of course they arent going to be in the bars and pubs

>trendy and cool you wont see them
You're forgetting the Gulf arabs rasheed

try and limit your accent and how loud you talk because that's what people find most annoying about yanks

London is fucking huge, the centre is one of the best cities in the world and it's definitely worth a trip, there's so much stuff to do and everything is easy to get to
The foreigner status is from the poorer ghetto outskirts but I doubt you'll need to go there

Londoners spend their nights out going to bars and doing coke, it's going through a bit of a crisis regarding its nightclubs bit there are still some good ones, the rest have been closed and led tillegal raves where the main drug fests are but that'll be harder to find as a tourist
Could be worth looking up Warehouse Project in Manchester, its a much 'harder' party than you'd find in London and you're likely to find dealers in the crowd, else there are still huge night outs in London, you won't be disappointed, just a lot poorer

I live close to London and fall in love with girls whenever I go there, there are some stunning women here but the top ones aren't going to be easy, the yank accent might help seal the deal though just cause it's different but don't be obnoxious and loud, your accent could be a pro or a fucking huge con

I can't get the image of a group of American 20 somethings breaking down the door of a Spoons somewhere in London and screaming 'SPRING BREAK' at the locals and ordering 2 Budweisers each

London really is that bad mate

London is the worst choice in city you can make in this country but please go there it's for containment of tourists

>Thread about British women
>Nobody has started dumping slags yet

Disappointed in all of you

Slags will make fun of you
Hipster girls will hate you since you are a dude bro tool
So you will be lonely and miserable
Fuck off normie scum

>Heading to the U.K for Springbreak

Go the Cancun or Florida with the rest of your ilk.

hey dude spring break yo can i get some bud light up in this bar

Oh yeah there are tons of clubs in London I live just down the road from one that quite famous and drugs are easy as fuck to get fishscale is also easy to get if you like that stuff
but once again fuck off normie cunts back to facebook

>me and the squad

>fuck that noise

Back to Facebook, normie.

UK most of it is shit, London is especially 100% shit dont go there, its a tourist trap

>Me and the squad

you aren't getting ANY pussy while you're over there lol