Is getting married worth it?

is getting married worth it?

if this pic doesnt prove that it is, nothing could.

He's STILL with her? but, he's bond...

he could be slaying 9's&10's without trying what went so wrong

depends on who you marry

He might have forgot to pre-nup

Fuck no. Marriage is bullshit

no

Depends on who you marry. Also, you have to time it right. I see so many people marrying someone they've been with for only a couple of years. That's stupid. If you've been with someone for 10+ years without any issues, that's when you know when it's alright to marry. If you marry someone that you've known for less than 5 years, and your marriage fails, then that is somewhat your fault.

There are plenty of people with happy loving marriages, and there are plenty of people with shit marriages. Don't let anybody speak for you.

Pretty sure he has peirced others along the way... Maybe she has a great personality? Can cook? Amazing in the sack?? Who knows...

there will always be issues in any relationship.
there is no such thing as a perfect couple / perfect marriage.

Yeah. Everyone has issues. But some are worse than others. If the kind of issues you're referring to are cheating, then that's when the relationship is fucked beyond repair.

It was definitely worth it. For her.

If you are the woman, yes. If you are the guy, oh HELL no.

Forgetting pre-nup is for desperate men

It's like he divorced a hotty to get with Kirstie Alley...

Can I have moar fat chicks and perhaps their names so I can jewgle it?

so pretty much marriage is perfect for ageing women and low test betas who just want to secure any woman they can and have a family.

To every fat wife that was once skinny, there is a husband that enabled the behaviour.

I mean... There are dudes that are into that.

My brother married the first girl that fucked him and didn't run screaming

my dad married the same

both only knew them for what... months? My brother several more, however.

At any rate, they marry the first ones they fucked too.

Pathetic, I know... rite?

They've been married 36 years. And that couple's name was Albert Einstein..

Nothing about marriage is worth it. This is marriage:

"I love you so much. We should bring the government into this, and here's half of my shit."

Fuck outta here with that garbage.

Getting married isnt for everyone. I married young and have been married for nine years or so and it has been a wonderful and fulfilling arrangement for me. But then again i found me perfect match. Not everyone is so fortunate.

I know a guy who was with this girl for 5 years or more and notice she was getting thicker and thicker so he just up and left her. Poor plumper. 5 years is a long time out of your life

marry an intellectual.

if you're not one yourself, you're already fucked, you philistine scum.

Would cum in/10

basically this, alot of people get married WAAYYY to early, like before they've even lived together, or they use it as a band aid solution

so baby on the way, quick better get married, relationship is turning sour for what ever reasons quick get married to take our minds off it.

marriage shouldn't CHANGE ANYTHING in a relationship, its literally a blessing from the pope and a piece of paper from the government... and that part of the problem, people have some idea beat into them from TV/movies that getting married suddenly makes you totally in love with someone and that all your days are golden.

you wake up the next day normally with a massive hang over and realise that nothing about your relationship has changed.

She did pump out seven children for him, though.

except everyone who is married thinks they are obligated to have kids and shit.

Nope. Married 10 years. Regret it more often than I'm comfortable with.

do you have kids together? if not why don't you just leave?

No kids. Hard to explain. Never having been married and getting divorced are two very different things. I sometimes wish the former, but the latter is likely worse than a satisfying but not fireworks marriage. It's not like I can go back and bang 20 year olds now.

>ugly
>can't get pussy
>things the grass is greener
>would leave and realise no one wants to party with a divourced try hard douche
>chat to girls on tinder
>get rejected as can't close the sale
>go crawling back to wife as only proper bit of company as other friends (with the gf's and wifes) don't want to hang out with the wierd single guy

The best thing about being married is your desirability with women you AREN'T married to skyrockets!

Are you not seeing the size of those tits?

>worth it
>it

The fuck is "it"?

Truth. But this is useless unless you're down with infidelity. If you get divorced, they won't be interested anymore.

this is true.

just wear a wedding ring, you don't actually have to get married and throw your life away.

I let myself get fat without being married, now that I'm almost hot again I don't wanna ruin that.
No marriage for me