You know what i hate the fact that Sup Forums in general is now full of pussy ass bitches who scream for the superhero...

You know what i hate the fact that Sup Forums in general is now full of pussy ass bitches who scream for the superhero mods and try to push degeneracy propaganda on a site like this out of all places when you know this place is full of strange people get the fuck out newfags.

Ikr

Exactly.

>memecenter
>get out of here newfags
k.

No (you)

(You) just look like a newfag trying to fit in.

this

Only newfags use the word newfag buddy.

Also, what kind of “oldfag” even cares about Sup Forums? It's not like this shithole was any different years ago.

>self-perpetuating bullshit

It was still cancerous and a shithole yes but very different in terms of content and how the community here acted behaved and did things cause all the redditors had not showed up yet.

this

This is a smile I want to protect. Goddamn it's cute.

These guys get it

nigga are you even trying anymore? You couldn't make it more obvious.

>ugghh guys look were so weird and different from everyone else uhh
hang yourself, edgelord

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

Look at these edgy faggots reddit is that way get out.

who is this semen demon?

she's not a semen demon!

give up your waifu user, I need her

It's pretty much the same minus the edgy anons, rage, baaww and cp threads.

Thank god someone else feels the same way

Very true

/b always beens full of fags, too butthurt to skip over a few ponies *crying for mods*

OP always a fag isn't new, and stated for a reason.

Get over yourself OP, you are not s snowflake

plz user

you are not alone user.

When was the last time we seen hole guy?

She's from Spirit Circle. She only appears for 5 chapters iirc.

Horrid attempt at trolling

Naw, but Op is right. It's Facebook around here.

Pedo and loli threads have always been the outliers of the threads on Sup Forums since day one. People were calling mods mods as far back as 06 before that well i have no idea

Although user IB used to be a breddy great site for that but its gone now anyways with more active mods and more plebbitors /summerfags of course you see less win

>my opinion

It basically boils down to the increase in notoriety/popularity of Sup Forums, to many normalfags know about it now, nothing can change that

>It's Facebook around here.

Indeed it is.

Blame Fox news CNN YouTube people who couldn't keep their mouths shut about this place and Moot for selling out.

I blame the idiots who call in bomb threats and leak nudes of famous people also boxxy

moot did nothing wrong. fite me.

For certainly, I agree user

Not gonna lie tho, it does bring me many penises when I think about the whole "internet hate machine" bit they did

Same here also i didn't like Boxxy when she first came out and the civil war was retarded but i kind of like her now i rather have Boxxy than all this gay shit on new Sup Forums.

I miss the old days to user, but you can't deny moot did abandon us

Granted he was facing a lot of heat with everything, but he did sell us down the river, the multitude of adds are proof enough

moot abandoned us because we treated him like shit
we didn't deserve him

>"internet hate machine"

I miss the old school anonymous those were fun times.

>newfags get out
>memecenter

even with ads and 4ch pass he was barely making money to keep the site up.

We do not deserve Hiro ether.

tell me 3 good things Hiro did

'Eternal recrrance' demonstrated ontologically...

Both are very true
They need to bring back the red text of shame, that instilled a bit of posting fear

Fuck this deleted and hidden shit, the existence of janitors hurts this place heavily

I just miss the wins and lulz everything else sucked

Agreed

>be me, 12 y/o user
>have boring life
>fast forward to 15 y/o user
>make up a bunch of shit about myself since nobody knew me that well, even my best friends
>colorblind, raped by a woman, parents murdered in Norway, wore socks that distinctly don't match at all
>everyone believes it
>instantly popular among my peers
>get way too much pussy for no reason
>fast forward to 18 y/o me
>it's the end of 2016
>I have the greatest friend
>still get pussy, anal as a special occasion from some of my regulars
>my life was built on lies and it's way better than all of your lives

It's going to crash down on you user, I recommend you stop being a sociopath

lol dumb

Holy fuck Sup Forumsalls look what i just found - snap leak,cf

>wore socks that distinctly don't match at all
Top zozzle dude

Stop being a sociopath. I'm not acting without conscious state of mind, I know who I am. I'd say I'm more likely a person who deals with borderline personality disorder

Nostalgia time.

this is some serious cyborg-sexual post-Freudian bullshit right here...the ideological ramifications of this are boundless and chaotic _ i am the angel of death ~ a time of purification is at hand ~ the streets will flow red with the blood of the non-believers _ or _ it's just a slightly more complicated dick joke that challenges the categories of 'object' and 'representation'...

Miss the old YouTube

God damn that old youtube layout. I miss that shit so much.

Memes of yore

Let's party like it's 2007

Does that mean you are one since you used it twice?

Candyass

No i was using it to make a point.

>Boxxy
>2007

You may wanna check that user.