Okay I've been looking at google god damn fucking images for the last fucking hour and a god damn half looking for that...

okay I've been looking at google god damn fucking images for the last fucking hour and a god damn half looking for that fucking creepy giraffe looking god damn dude thing poking his head around a corner or through a window or some shit and I'm losing my fucking mind here because it literally doesn't exist anymore does anyone on here have that shit?

Good luck fag

>creepy giraffe

idk how to describe it but I drew my own

Perhaps this is what you seek?

no that's not it it's just a dude looking in a house or some shit and he kinda looks like a giraffe or some shit and it's creepy for some reason

i think i know what youre talking about hang on

son of a bitch now i cant find it when i want to but its every damn where when i dont try

You mean a pic of a guys face poking through a window or something but his face has a very long horn and a short one and he has a very creepy smile? He doesnt seem human

ifk it's driving me nuts right now

yeah and you can't really see anything other than his face and it's pretty dim lighting and kinda grainy and if I remember correctly you can kinda see his teeth

Btw he is bald too and has a somewhat round or eliptical face right?

Yeah its always posted in creepy threads

This?

I think so. he looks like he's kinda fat and I think he's like poking his head either around like an old recliner chair or through a window or something idk. I think you can see outside of a window and it's dark too but I might just be retarded

I know what you're talking about but don't have the image. Pretty sure it's a chubby chicks face shopped with a giraffe.

If it's the one I'm thinking of he's poking his head through curtains isn't he? Quite a dark image and it's uncannily creepy...

Trying to find it for you brah.

yeah that shit Idk why its so damn hard to find.

yeah im trying to search too

why the fuck did this picture stop existing suddenly

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep until I find this fucking picture

Well, fuck, now I can't sleep until I see this shit too

can i ask why you want it so badly?

I thought I saw it in a vsauce video once but I went through a bunch of his videos and couldn't find it

I honestly can't remember one of my friends said something that reminded me of it and I was like dude have you seen that one weird creepy pic of the giraffe thing and I had to show him and now this is a god damn mission

you're my fucking hero. what in the hell did you search to find that

is that it op cause thats the one i was thinking of

Looked at archived creepy threads, it always turns up in those!

Glad to have helped bro.

yeah idk why I thought there was a chair.

The hero we need

Wtf is this shit anyways?

It's the original "your mother will die in her sleep tonight" image.

i have no idea wat ur talking about op