/bb/ Big Brother 18

Paranoid Tiffanessa Edition

past thread
>No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household): Paulie
Roadkill: Victor
Veto: Paulie

HoH Nominations: Bronte and Victor
Roadkill Nomination: Tiffany

>tiffany

h-help

sup I don't watch this shit but if you could post some Bridgette webms that would be fantastic

>Frank told Michelle to wash his dishes. She said what's in it for me? Frank told her you won't get sent home before jury. Nicole is shocked.

these bitches are fishing hard on paulie

the jokers update writers are getting pretty anti Frank now too
>Eudy tootie (multiple), in front of 2 females, as they are eating

tricks can't handle a little banter

>Michelle going around asking everyone who they would get out next week if they're HOH

her name is reddit

the board is in full meltdown

oh shit

DO NOT LOOK IN THE CATALOG

stay safe in /bb/

vic a cute

>browsing Sup Forums
>browsing Sup Forums during australia hours

I DIDN'T LISTEN user

fuck OP someone message me a BB feed

sent :^)

nice crop

check your dm ;^)

>Frank's team wins HOH next week and gets out tiffany/bronte
>girls show their true colors and get Frank out week after
>guys realize the anti-male agenda when girls target more guys even after Frank
>Frank wins redemption island and comes back
>takes his seat at the throne of the male alliance
>BEAST MODE to get all girls out in succession
>greatest season in BB history
>Devin shows up at the vote where Frank wins and gets a full bomb squad membership

cbs.com

I'd watch

Day doesn't even have non game conversations she's so boring. nobody likes her granny ass just sitting there and she just mmhmms at everyone

oh no you didnt *snaps fingers* davonishia aint getting down like that gurl *mmhhmmhm*

Reddit is the most annoying girl. Any hope of her getting voted out soon

not yet but she's completely useless and won't be able to stop it when it starts happening

BB UK is making me cringe, mate

Who would be the best HOH this week for intense feeds

bottom four HG are

Viktor
Bronti
Paul
Frank

Frank

>Z: I get my weave from over there
>Frank: What's their initials?
>Z names some beauty supply store
> Frank: oh I thought you were talking about something else

My sides

but victor is getting voted out this week right? Paulie seems to want to get revenge against him

do you mean this week like right now or the one starting Thursday night? yes Victor is going home but Frank getting it on Thursday would be best for this upcoming week

or Tiffany getting it to try to get Frank out might be good but they're too scared of him so they'd try to blindside him and it'd probably be a dud again

Kinda cute with blonde hair.

Natalie told us that she just pooped and it made her feel better

>bridgette not being your cutiefu

holy shit the people BB UK are so fucking weird. Where do they find these degenerates

I wonder who the cat ladies are going to vote worst now

11:58 PM Frank back-massages a visibly uncomfortable Day and generally acts like the King he feels he is. -Dolffie
11:54 PM Fatal 5 deciding whether or not next week is the week to strike at Frank. Who crashes the party? Frank! -Dolffie

How absolutely wretched!

Watch 2004 season on youtube. Holy fucking shit, mang.

In typical female fashion, every girl is upset at Frank yet not one single person has said anything to him about it. They're just going around gossiping behind his back

BTW Jackson is the worst and Evelyn is my waifu

Every time Day tries to make Frank look bad by saying he's trying to keep his hands clean and make other people do the dirty work everyone has to realize that Day is trying to do the exact same thing.

The house is gonna explode on Frank. Remember when it happened to Oddrey? Day was sent packing that time.

Z and Day are slandering him. Why is it so hard for girls to just say "hey Frank stop doing that its bothering me" rather than letting it keep happen. Like they're so mad he kept doing it but nobody said anything after the first time

wait hold up there are no competitions in BB UK?

I think Day Z is letting it happen in the hope that the house will want to vote him out

The good thing is Day is so hellbent on getting Frank out she's going to make all the same mistakes Frank is making trying to get Tiff out

>reddit cock blocking in the HOH right now

i think they aren't even allowed to talk about voting

Yeah she needs to chill or Frank's eventually gonna find out.

Dude, Reddit pisses me off doin that shit

weekly shopping task usually

some seasons have themes which add competitive elements to the tasks

yep

if they let Bronte make it to jury I'm gonna be pissed. goodnight /bb/

Hey Steve

>natalie: would you lick your wives toes?
>what if it's her biggest turn on?
>what if they are really clean?

girl talk is fucking hilarious right now

and i jynxed it god damnit

Z wants to fuck around with Paulie right now

Paulie gonna cry he'd be thinking about the whole 8 pack fucking him not just Z

Kek. If he was smart he'd be chill and then pick HGs out of the 8 to form a smaller, secret alliance with.

too bad Frank's the only one that wanted Paulie to know about the 8 pack and Paulie's probably going to go after Frank because of it. Paulie thinking out loud to Z right now is going to give Day all the information to get him to do what she wants

How girls do you think have yeast infections right now?

reddit

Z, reddit, and Negrotti

I think Paulie is smarter than that, I doubt he'll be as bold to go for Frank himself but I also don't think he'll stop 8 pack from turning on him (Frank). I think Day Z are gonna try and recruit Paulie into a small alliance within the greater 8

mmmmhmmm

Bridgette's only been with her boyfriend for a month.