Should I order pizza for dinner?

Should I order pizza for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzacapers.com.au/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheese??

Yes, but order from Domino's and get Alfredo sauce as the sauce.

I 2nd this. That alfredo sauce is great.
Topping suggestions: chicken, bacon, mushrooms, feta.

>domino's
literally kill yourself

Domino's is such a normie pizza place. Find some local zza and if you don't have any good local places fucking move to some place that has them.. C U C K S

if you dont have any good local shit, then go for papa bless. the best big chain pizza place plus they often have like 40% coupons floating around.

>zza

I could get Dominos, 3 pizzas,3 sides for $33, feed me until new years. Or I get Pizza Capers, which is $25 for 1 pizza, GBread, and drink.

never had pizza caper so no idea how good it is.

pizza is good when it lasts you a day i find, but after that it loses its zest. I bought like 5 fucking pizzas last time finals came around and it only brightened my day for day 1. so i would go with capers if they are better.

Pizza Capers AU: pizzacapers.com.au/
They're pretty damn good. Aaaand I just realised they're closed.

Dominos it is. Fuck.

No, cook some rice with vegetables you greasy fuck.

Literally no food in the house, this is why I'm considering pizza. Going shopping tomorrow ^_^

isnt there a pizza hut around?

fucking preztel crust pizza is pretty dank if you're going to get cheap franchise pizza.

Dont do it user. Go get a sub

No, you should visit a small, local business which you KNOW does good food, but that you don't visit often enough. Supporting local mom and pop businesses helps your immediate local economy in many positive ways, and you already put enough money in the pockets of those evil bastards that make up "Big Pie", like Dominoes and Papa Johns n' shit.

pizza is biggest bang for your buck. but going getting burgers or Chinese food, or a sub is so much more pleasurable. gotta weigh out the pros and cons. would you rather eat less but tastier, or more but not as tasty.

Currently, there's no local places open, so my only choice is really Dominos or Pizza Hut.

There's a place called La Porchetta down the road, by Pepe, the best pizza I've ever tasted.

There's your answer then - it just means getting off your ass for what is, you admit, better pizza. No-brainer, you lazy bastard.

Pretzel crust from pizza hut is shit. I don't care much for salt anyway but whatever they put on it is way too salty.

Ordered, ty guys

yes but not from a chain place. there's always a better local alternative

>zza
What a fucking faggot.

you should get a nice smoothie and pizza with tons of cheese.

what the fuck man

Yeah what the fuck man you lose most of the nutrients when you use blenders fuckin pleb

oh fuck my mistake.
Also if the fur was removed before blender or some other way it would taste better.

Whats wrong with a smoothie and pizza?

> nutrients in closed container
> lost

Okay there champ.