Ok Sup Forums

ok Sup Forums

So I moved back to my hometown after taking a new job that brought me closer to home.

Started seeing some old friends and this girl I used to be friends with has been giving me some signals. now I would totally fuck this girls brains out, but idk what to do here.

she has this boyfriend for 2 years now. she literally said "i know we are going to get married" at one point. I even spent the day with both of them a week back.

I brought her along with me shopping for clothes. I always like to have a girl dress me, they seem to do a good job.

so. anyway. we get done clothes shopping and wind up catching a movie and shit. its really late. like 1am

she invites me back to her place saying shes gonna cook me some food. alright

so we get there and the BF is asleep. and she changes into pajamas, showing off her perfect ass big time. and gets to making some food. i am watching her in the kitchen and she keeps grabbing my hand and hugging me and giving me looks.

I mean if this girl was single i wold have her bent over the fucking counter in a heartbeat. but shes been with this guy for 2 years and hes literally just down the hall sleeping.

so instead of kissing her and getting down to business I am stuck trying to come up with small talk because there is no way im gonna fuck her on the couch with her BF 20 feet away right? so i chit chat and she gets tired and i fucking leave

so here is my question Sup Forums.

clearly I could fuck this girl. and don't get me wrong I would love to date her even.

Am I a tool for not fucking her brains out or did i do the right thing?

I feel like i did. I mean Jesus he was under the same roof.

second question is how do I make it clear that I want to fuck her and could possibly see myself with her but only if she ditches this guy?

hes seems like a nice enough buy btw but his future prospects are fucking terrible.

anyway. thanks Sup Forums

>I always like to have a girl dress me, they seem to do a good job.

They never tie my shoes tight enough

put yourself in his shoes homie, if that don't bother you hit it raw.

she has no ass wtf

Cool story, bro. Tell it again?

you did the right thing user

You did the right thing. You could go above and beyond and talk to her then tell her bf hes got a slut as a gf

Well that's the fucking thing.

No god damn way would I allow my longtime girlfriend to be hanging out with a guy like me. By herself.

I mean I have no issue with her having guy friends but they sure as fuck aren't gonna be going out together alone. and if i ever saw her looking at him the way she was looking at me, and touching me and shit. I would put a god damn stop to it ASAP.

but this guy has blinders on or something.

to get to your question though. Yeah. it would bother the fuck out of me.

so now what? I cant care too much what joe blow thinks yeah? I might not fuck his girl in his own house while hes there, lol. but that doesnt mean i wont try and fuck her at my house?

Her bf is a cuck

Thanks. It felt right but at the same time it felt weird to be turning down a fuck. idk.

what do you mean talk to her and then tell her BF? blow her the fuck out? idk man. I still wanna fuck her.

if i talked to her about this it wold probably be "listen... i dont wanna make this wierd but I am getting some serious signals from you and need to know what you are okay with"

she told me like 5 times "you should go home" then would turn around and give me a hug and giggle and i would say "alright, you sure?" and start heading for the door. only to have her grab my hand and start cooking and eyefucking the shit out of me.

it was crazy. i was beside myself.

Good guy user
You did the right thing, don't fuck her

Well if you care about the bf and if I was him Id rather someone tell me my girl is a slut. She seems lile she was just horny, but if you dont give two shits about this guy fuck her and have a good life tell him or not just do what makes you happy

I'm serious, her bf didn't really sleep, he really is a cuck. That's their roleplay they like to do. You fuck his wife and he masturbates to the sounds of it. Go for it you retard.

Even if i knew that to be true. which I highly doubt.

there is no way i would participate. fuck that shit. degenerate as fuck.

I fucked my cousin under the same roof as her boyfriend and a bunch of relatives, so I really don't think your situation is that bad, to be honest.

Only they are degenerate, you get your dick wet.

No red blooded male would let his live in GF spend an entire day with another dude then be asleep when she gets home.

This is either BS or the dudes a loser and dhe wants to move on but is one of those bitches who wont break up with her dude until she has a sure thing lined up. Odds are this isnt the first time shes done something like this and it wont be the last, so even if you do get with this bitch watch out.

Either way ops a faggot.

Triiiiiiipppppssss, he can't be wrong now

If you'd date a girl who is this promiscuous while in a long term relationship you are one stupid motherfucker.

As OP I acknowledge your trips.

I am indeed a faggot.

I assure you this isn't bullshit though. Like I said before I was a bit shocked at his lack of giving a fuck.

I think he is going through some hard financial times or something. he looked like a fucking bum when we met. nice enough guy but he really seemed to be on the verge of moving back into his parents basement or something.

Oh. and yeah. she is a serial "dater" idk if she ever really cheats per se but she gets around. or got around back in the day anyway.

Yeah. no. I would need some serious assurances of her changing her ways before i even considered anything serious.

Realest advice you'll get from a guy who made the WRONG choice.

I slept with her. I now see her in every girl I meet.

If you do go through with it; you'll have trust issues for the rest of your life.

Definitely don't get with a girl who has a friendship with a guy that gets that far... Best case scenario he is a cuck and you can do whatever you want freely.

Were I you, I'd ask her if he knows in the next scenario like that. If not; leave that shit alone.

Otherwise, you'll be checking your gf's phone while she's asleep & always wondering if she's telling the truth about her guy friends.