/brit/

FOY edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8F8HwVcqH8g
youtube.com/watch?v=V9Wv4SCBiTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

mara

>oi boss *kmt* 'llow man ponce a blem, yeah?

gay cunts

yanks welcome

I stand with Yanks (ISWY)

hello nigger

the bogan goal

I've got a terrible pain my ankle lads, it's been there for a few years now and it's aggravated by any sort of movement or stretching which has become a problem. When I'm about to cum the muscles in my feet and legs almost involuntarily extend with both my feet being pushed violently down; the issue is that on more than one occasion, in the seconds immediately preceding climax, I've just absentmindedly rushed down to grab my foot that is now throbbing with pain. During one such unfortunate event I event reached a quick burst of semen right on my nose

the bf

biltong

I feel tired but I can't sleep

Wtf is going on lads?

nice babby shoulders lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=8F8HwVcqH8g
need to bring this back 2bh

pls reed op lol thx k by

why are people complaining about suicide squad getting an oscar for make up when the make up was actually good?

why are there so few white sith afrikaans online

>aiy wus laiyk *kmt* born in dis khuntri n ting

Derby here, It's raining here too

Tony Blair? More like Tony bloody Nightmare am I right!

#satire

my mate got cancer from biltong

unemployed after the empire collapsed

busy killing blacks

Oooocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand, soaking up the thirst of the land
why does it have to be some dumb meme, this song is great

jamal

Took all day to get the puppy to have water. Bought a baby bottle and he finally started drinking

just watched some skinny black lad squirt water at a rat

anglo boi pussies are being bummed and boeren are obviously working like honest men do

pics

Ilson here, it's spitting but not too bad

d'oh! xd we've been had!

just started pissing it down here in Peterborough

one of the best gimmicks in all of /brit/, after of course my many contributions

Did you rape it haha

imagine actually being australian or american

mental

Remember to teach the doggo to kill while its still young or it will turn into a pussy like you.

He's white m8

do we have a lot of proxy fags today or have we really got someone in ethiopia and papau new guinea

are there any popular dutch/afrikaans forums etc.

the goal
at least PNGlad is real

ultra deano

I could hack literally anything; if I so chose to.

highly underrated post imo (in my opinion)

Uni deano

would get involved with this gimmick but dont want to get banned every few hours

my bollocks please x

I'm all up for a bit of banter but sexism has no place in today's society.

bent twat

450mg of ketamine up the shit shoot

guy makes orgasm noise at me as I walk past. Me: "that will probably be the only time you ever hear that noise in your life"

why do gays make their sexuality the focal point of their lives? nobody else does this

*rolls up in my jag*
Alri

Someone bleeped at me from a car as I was striding down the road. I yelled "I AM A WOMAN NOT A TRAFFIC JAM".

FOY

are you retarded?
what about cara posting, slags, and everything else you mong

Man: "Nice tits." Me: "If you're going to be a sexist pig at least be accurate. I have fantastic breasts." Silence....

alri deanooooooooooooooooo

you can stop now

Managed to stop white van full of men mid-catcall by shoving a big powdery donut into my mouth then smiling with mouth full

Men shouldn't have boobies. Go on a diet pls.

wanty dae a cry

oh i see so you're in a proverbial turf war with straight people and that's why you've been shitting up these threads for the past two weeks

Bloke: 'you're a bit too thin for me'. Me: 'that's lucky because you're a bit too thick for me'.

I cannae breathe

Post yfw Cheryl Cole will be remembered more for being an X Factor judge or having a string of celebrity boyfriends than this absolute tune:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9Wv4SCBiTE

>cole
who?

MAN: "Ive got the F, C and K, all I need is U" ME: "I've got the B, Y and E, so I don't need U"

@14 Not in a war with anyone you mong.

>Implying Heaven isn't Chezza's GOAT tune

FUCK.
OFF.

could you imagine finding the perfect girl for you but then find out she's done this to her body

Him: "Look darlin, I don't mean to hassle you but…" Me: "WELL THEN DON'T HASSLE ME."
...Then he got aggressive

poo a'brewin.tbqh ngl la

FOY

Guy on train after I asked him to move his bag off seat: "Why don't you grab my cock?" Me: "I didn't bring any tweezers."

make me

Male colleague: "Don't mind her, she's on her period." Me: "If I had to bleed to find you annoying, I'd be anaemic."

can always spot the newcunt when they use the foy gimmick incorrectly

foy

didn't she get turned down for the US xfaxtor because yanks couldn't understand her

flashed at on a bus when I was 19. Snorted and said I'd seen more meat on a butcher's apron. Flasher got off bus head low

my mum keeps trying to set me up with one of her younger friends who has a 4 year kid.

Hack the planet

i remember a lad on /brit/ revealed that he has a criminal record because he mooned some rozzers out of a bus window

A man once pointed out loudly that I have huge boobs. I looked down at them and screamed like I'd never noticed them before

just do it la try the normie life

*and report back

How is having nice tits sexist?
Are you saying men cant have beautiful breasts?

>i remember a lad on /brit/ revealed that he has a criminal record because he mooned some rozzers out of a bus window

men are getting absolutely slated by these brave, strong women ITT
This is the final result of feminism

venus in cancer

Fuck Nadine Coyle was hot in that video. Wasn't she like 17 though?

incorrect use of jayposting

pretty sure jay would be the one claiming to have mooned rozzers. learn how to gimmick correctly, arsehead.

feminism only exists because women are inferior

Nadine > Kimberley > Sarah > Cheryl >>>>>> the ginger scouse one

*surreptitiously opens the video*

>pretty sure jay would be the one claiming to have mooned rozzers. learn how to gimmick correctly, arsehead.