I'm just going to leave this here

I'm just going to leave this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job brevik

bump cuz this is kinda nice as an American

Wow you mean countries with significantly lower populations have a higher percentage of deaths when a tragedy hits? Suuuuuuuurely not

You do realise that that leaves the total deaths from shootings in norway at 10, they have a much smaller population (5 million)

This only takes into account mass shootings, never mind all the single murders

So they're comparing per million... 5 million compared to 321 million.

2 per million, norway has 5 million, so 10 people.
Usa 0.095 per million, has 318.9million, so 30 people

Europoors got BTFO

>What is reading comprehension

Yet you cry about these countries with lower populations have "free" healthcare and think that it'll work with 325 million people (half of which pay no federal taxes and 95 million of which don't work).

But if we talk about average...i think united states would be in top

>what are rates
>what is basic arithmetic
:^)

I'm interested in what units the Y-axis are.

I live in one of those countries and I'm also glad Americans don't have it. I love it here, I don't want Americans to have it.

This should also include the fact that everytime someone shoots only two people in America, Liberals happily mark it as a mass shooting.

Bait?
>what is rate per million

>if we talk about average.
>per million

lmao I love how you americans think

"only two people were shot, its not a big deal guys"

fucking kek. and you criticise china for that shit

>low quality bait

Bend at the knee servant and we will allow you to leave in peace

Our government is dragging them out back and shooting them, so yeah.

>I'm so clever and edgy

Fuck off to your shit tier private healthcare while my broken leg gets fixed by the government faggot

Normalized to potato.

I thought people with aspergers were supposed to be good at math

That doesn't make sense mate

The point is that when 1 person dies, that is 10% of 10 people but only 1% of 100 people.

That has no direct influence on the price difference between insurance and universal health care.

>correlation with random y axis = a real-world average
That literally makes no sense

More like:
>Mentally ill man steals/makes gun from parts at Home Depot
>Only two people were shot
>Media labels it mass murder and fails to include the fact that they were stopped immediately by a CCWP holder.
>"We need more Gun Control!"
Meanwhile, in certain states, you're supposed to flee your apartment whenever someone is trying to break down the only door to your apartment.
Logic.

>That literally makes no sense
You're absolutely retarded.
Norway has 2.044 deaths in mass shootings per one million people.
If there are ~5 million people (5.084 in 2013), you multiply 2.044 by 5.084 and get about 10.
Ten people.
US is still, per person (per capita), safer than Norway for mass murder by firearm.

Where's your hamburger now, murica?

Yes, anons are retarded, they cannot even solve simple math problem.

You just can't say us is per person safer, because the mass shooting are related to specific areas, not the whole country.

Mass murder starts at 2 fatalities in the US; I'd bet there are some missing rows, here.

>tfw the person you responded to (me) lives in Orlando
This is why I carry a gun.

If you are not gay the it's fine

On June 12, 2016, more than 100 people were shot at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando. At least 50 (including the gunman) were killed and 53 wounded. The gunman, whom the police SWAT team shot to death, was identified as 29-year-old Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, an American security guard of Afghan descent. The incident, widely denounced as an act of terrorism and a hate crime, was both the deadliest mass shooting in modern United States history and one of the deadliest mass shootings perpetrated by a single person in recorded world history.

>You just can't say us is per person safer, because the mass shooting are related to specific areas, not the whole country.
If you want to make this argument, you're adding constraints that weren't there in the original data. Overall, it is safer in the US (at the time the data was collected, I doubt it's the same today) from mass murder by firearm. You were probably not safer in general at the time.

>mfw australia
>mfw gun control
>mfw no mass shootings since
>mfw criminals who do have guns only use them on each other for gang wars
>mfw "what is someone breaks into my house" fuck off, you're not that important.

Bullets don't care about your sexuality, they only care where you're standing at the time of impact.
Too many shooters attempt to flee the original danger zone for me to ignore the possibility that I may see some faghater coming my way.
(not that I would go all Rambo and try to stop them; i'm not putting my life in any more danger than it already is)

how many mass shootings are repeated in the same "specific areas" fucktard?

Dumb Fuck burgers. Glad I live in Australia. Fuckin hell

There's no Australian mass shooters because the country is empty.

>you're not that important
My home (two different locations at different times) has been robbed three times. Fuck off with your retardation.

isn't it funny how those are all the countries on the southern border next to Syria? cept for Norway and Finland obviously.

fyi, Serbia just went on lockdown too, so expect those numbers to rise.

>country is empty

>more than 4 times the population of Norway, which supposedly have 2.044 mass shootings per million. Now suck my ass

Cuz you're a dipshit who leaves doors and windows open and choose to buy a house in the middle of nigger town

You know, our last mass shooter almosy got the record, think he was 2-3 in the world for a bit.
All I know is everyone ahead of him was american...

Dude, we get it, holding a gun makes you feel like your penis is big, everybody knows. You're like the middle aged guy in a second hand porche thinking he can pick up 18yo's at the beach gym.

You comprehension level is low as fuck, you cunt.

With just that piece of information that says "DEADLIEST" you canĀ“t know, but surely there are some places that have higher rate of having a mass shooting, have a read: gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Viva pasta! Hail the spaggetti king!

foreign cucks would rather be unarmed and have no protection for themselves against niggers, terrorists, etc.

typical faggots who don't know how the US works

stay in your shithole libcuck

>Mass shootings
>Happens 1 time at year
>No Venezuela
>78 muertes at day

Kek

Nigger please don't make me explain the background of this picture, for both our IQs would approach each other, not because yours would increase but mine would decrease.

Nigger.

Australia is a contry?, i thought it was an island

>Twice were at college, one entry point, ambushed by gunman at door.
Yep, totally my fault, here.
>Once was in town where there was previously no crime, broke through locked doors.
Nice strawmen, faggot. Shut the fuck up when grown-ups are talking.

Be American. Get shot. Go to hospital. Declare bankruptcy but hey still have my gun!

What even?
Also do they take online piracy into account or just those nigger somalian "pirates"

Were you home?

Be latinofag. Get multiple shots. Go to hospital. No doctors. No nurses. No nothing. Death.

its where they imprisoned all their autistics

have some patience with them, they're a little slow

Here is a bit more context

Black lives matter don't count single murders why would anti gun people?
> it ls all about taking guns from white people

Land of the Free....

>You know, our last mass shooter almosy got the record, think he was 2-3 in the world for a bit.
>All I know is everyone ahead of him was american...
A logical counterpoint, nice.

>Dude, we get it, holding a gun makes you feel like your penis is big, everybody knows. You're like the middle aged guy in a second hand porche thinking he can pick up 18yo's at the beach gym.
Straight to strawman.
You lost any respect you had.

getting a high score is what counts

Top kek

pretty sure norway is essentially 1 mass shooting

these stats are garbage, along with the idiots who think they indicate how safe a country is

If all 10 got wiped out in a terrorist attack it still doesn't matter, because the attacks wouldn't happen if you never left anyone in.

Would like sauce on OP's pic to make sure it's not bs though

I get your point OP. All of those other countries are mostly white.

Two of three times.
>ambushed by gunman at door
You don't read well, do you?
Third time I wasn't home.
There was also another time, but I wasn't home and none of my shit was stolen, just roomie shit. I don't count that because it didn't affect me. Arguably four times, i've had my home invaded.

There have only been 1 mass shooting in Norway

It's that americans are just assholes to everyone then blame them for whatever bad happens next, right?

I'm not talking about white americans, I'm talking about.people in america at every level, white, black, whatever.

I'll take my warm climate and thenfact I don't have to worry about getting shot when I walk down a street any day cunt, backwater though we may be.

>2013

1825 =23 piracy
Highest levels of Piracy in the past hinder years!!!

>sir we are ready to set sail to deliver spices and rum in exchange for niggers
>can't. 23.
>blast! We shan't set sail!

The USA needs to disassemble. It's not united. Each state should just be its own nation.

Anders Brevick and some Korean dude hold the top spots. The only american to beat the 35 killed in Port Arthur was that guy shooting up the gay bar in orlando. Which by the way was the most deadly mass shooting in US history but not the most deadly attack on a US nightclub. The Happyland fire killed more when a dude in new york decided to burn down a club because the girl who dumped him worked there

This is why I implied that your reading comprehension could use work. I may have mistaken you for someone else. I apologize if that isn't the case.

Not the user who posted that but I've seen it before.
It's to prove you can make a graph about anything that will show a correlation between the two in order to make a claim of causation
>IE; the declining rates of piracy are to cause for global warming
>Pirate lives matter

where do you live? detroit?

So your saying almost 1 in 3 people don't work. Source? Or bullshit

bullshit statistic from a bullshit 'research' mill

Nothing wrong about owning weapons, but can we please see "Annunal mass shootings" or just "Annunal Shootings" from Norway and USA?

>not knowing the difference between burglary and robbery.

What fucking hood do you live in you trash bum

>11 points of evaluations
>thinks it's related

Can you find a single other than Breivik?

Didn't think so

Sunny Florida.
You'd best believe that if I were 21 at the time there would've been three dead niggers (every single aggressor made potentially fatal mistakes multiple times [openings] throughout the incidents) and one white boy that would be less racist (because he didn't fail to stop them from reentering the population).

One of those is statistics, the other is a conclusion based purely on faith in the teachings of Ayn Rand. You'd realize that if you were educated to see past superficial similarities and actually analyze your observations.

All times were both?
By definition, in current American law: Burglary involves the entrance in to a structure when an individual is not permitted to be with the intent to commit a crime. Robbery is characterized by the utilization of fear or force in order to take personal property belonging to another.

user, you make a good point, you're right, it's beneath me.

But even as someone with a fairly leftist viewpoint (not Hillary left, but leftish) I was trained to use a real gun with blanks for a local community/historic event, and you can't deny the feeling they give you.