Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread
Previous:The rules are simple:
>Claim your 2D waifu
>Post pics of your waifu
>Insult other waifus
>Discuss stuff
>Keep RP and ERP to minimum. Or don't, really nobody cares.
>Post fitting, not over-sexualised content.
>Screw that, post lewds..
>Most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uOuLR1wSuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luckily I hate MMOs
I kinda meant stuff like twitch or rabb.it
Or voice talking?
I really have no clue tbh and no clue how to google this as well
I am a special kind of stupid

SHUT THE FUCK UP OP NOBODY GODDAMN CARES

IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A THREAD, YOU SHOULD CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING THAT IS EITHER FUNNY, ENTERTAINING, OR LEAD TO AN INTERESTING DISCUSSION

THIS IS NOT GOOD. THIS IS NOT INTERESTING. YOU ARE A BAD PERSON.

I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY AND I'M NOT JOKING. I REALLY HOPE A BUS FUCKING KILLS YOU AND THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST WITNESSES IT AND IT MAKES THEM DEVELOP A HEROIN HABIT THAT RUINS THEIR LIFE

FUCK YOU, YOU UNORIGINAL, UNFUNNY, WASTE OF FUCKING FLESH THAT I'M CERTAIN NOBODY IS CAPABLE OF LOVING.

still here

and

Well im no expert but im sure you would guide me to the areas that are most in need of my attention

If it takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun doesn't that mean when a school shooter kills himself that he's a good guy

>music plays

>Ho-kago Tea Time claimed

Wew these threads go by fast

Mako used to be a constant pain in my ass, if I remember right. Ironic if you think about it. But I was a shit too at the time.

Shiro claimed.

Are you guys trying to set a new late record for the gayest thread of the year?

Ah I see, I have not been watching anime recently either

But
You misunderstand
Your sins
They make you dirty
You can never get clean
Oh no. Hell be even more a perv.
Dont stream. Try not to competitive MMO.

Nothing personnel kid
>teleports behind you
NEED MORE POWER
>unsheathes Yamato
Sorry, kiddo
>unleashes Time Blade Fury on you
I just had this suit cleaned
>*sigh*

SHHHHHHH!

RIP Kitten.

I am not!

Yep. Talking to this lawyer for advice on where to go from here. Not official, but they're a friend of mine at work. Kinda.

Yep!

How far can it possibly go?

You help us along nicely

Well, voice talking should be no problem. Camming would be one if it's more than one person and you're using the internet with something else

Youtube videos above 720p might take a while to load.

Besides that, you should be fine

Do tell, how were you a shit?

well with you here we might achieve it now

the last thing I watched was Gundam: Iron blooded Orphans season 2. And before that... months long nothing.

Made me chuckle. Low tier pasta, but fulfilling all the same

roll for dead thread

Now THAT'S what I call bipolar and borderline angry

I'm straight as a man can be, and I would go as far as suck a dick to prove it!

>no homo
Whatya gonna do now, fuckboi?

>Lead to an interesting discussion
There, you have it.

I will leave to smonk now or something. I am honestly starting to understand why Chen always says "Boring people". It's partly true.
Tomoko x Bacon forever!
Peace!

I have been watching that one, but just have not been watching much of any anime recently

rem clameid

claimed

roll

Claimed.
Dang, you must be even a year in that must've been hectic for you.

What's the plan after getting out?
Nothing wrong with that, after all that school stuff you went through.
Good, need to know everything just in case the worse happens. Oh..... That's not good.

You mean watch stream or stream my games?
Also it's my mobile data
Alright sounds good I guess
We'll see I can cancel it anytime I want when it's shitty

I doubt even the entire thread calling him acutie3.141 tsun drivepersonrider will satisfy him. It would take...
>holding hands in public
>I get that reference

Oh i will, i'll show you all of my weak spots. If you use your tongue as good for other things as when we kiss, i have nothing to worry about~.

I'll let you suck my dick. It's no homo after all :^)

It got rather boring to be honest. Maybe I watched too much anime. Nothing kinda surprises anymore.

Heh, thanks. It's relaxing.

Good luck with it! I recommend at least a 2MB connection though

>inb4 you are Chen

Stream games. Im on mobile, but max of 3 mbps. I dont stream, or play competitive MMOs in ranked.

oh I think I could get it into a few spots that would please you. But if im not enough we could always employ a few uh toys

I have watched almost every anime from 2005+ so I can agree with you there

> holding hands in public
youtube.com/watch?v=4uOuLR1wSuM

Nope

By basically being the polar opposite. That and defending a really awful person just because we had a bit of a thing. It was awful.

I'll probably be looking to get a job in some kind of tech field, hopefully in games. One of my friends wants to start his own company, which would be neat if it worked out.

But that's far too lewd! Who would even think of doing such a thing?

First you get rid of these balls, then it's cool.
No homo.

That's a lot anime you watched. Much more than me.

Well, you're another example of how people can change then.

Sure thing, gimme some years until I can afford it.

Mako would.
So you've seen Himegoto? :^)

My good computer died last year and I had to use a terrible one that could not run any games so all I could do was watch anime
Why not suck it anyway?

Claimed

That is one of the ones I have not seen

Is officially claim all waifo's . Your need to ask me for permission to look at their pictures, so put your pathetic tiny beta cocks away and open your assholes for my giant alpha cock. You will never jerk off to cartoons again after I traumatize you. Bite the pillow, I'm coming in dry

How much is it?
Including the flight to some third world country where they actually do this shit.

Did you finish all or just give them all a chance?

What if I accidentally lick the balls and catch the gay?

Maybe. I think I just learned to chill or something, probably.

Mako is such a pervert...

Skeletor already owns all waifus.

I finished 85% of the ones I watched. And everyone is a little gay

I already claimed her. Sorry for your luck, she has been my sex slave for months now

I know that feeling. I currently have a shitty tablet which can only run some indie games which don't need a lot of performance.
So all I can do it watch youtube, anime and chat all day long.

>need trips to steal one waifu
>not even dubs
>doesn't know Skeletor has all waifus with sexts

To be fair, I don't know. But they also do it in germany.

Still a good thing you changed then

I already claimed her... leave us alone

I'm sure you know a few things. Oh i'm sure you'll be enough, but adding a few toys can help us both out.

Honestly I just grew up. I was a total child at the time and didn't know it.

Ah, that sucks

Himegoto is very gay. So very gay.
I know, right?

No problem, how has the threads been so far while I was away? I have to catch up with everything here after being M.I.A.
So no taking a break for a bit before doing that, just to get your bearings straighten out. Hey, that will be loads of fun in the kind of jobs, but it's a tough one to get into.

That would be amazing if he actually pulled that off! I assuming you'll be part of it, if it happens?
Fuhrer?

well then have any tickled your fancy?

I guess. Most of us do. I think it's a good thing.
I mean, I still cringe when I think back about what I did.

Sadly, but there's worse.

It's been comfy, nothing too bad happened.

I am skeletor.

I have heard very gay things about it
That is true

My internet disconnected for a bit.
Seems to be happening with alarming regularity as of loate.

I'd prefer one that we could use together.

I'm not sure I can fulfil that fantasy...

I don't think I can really afford to take time out. I'll have a plan of some kind before I graduate though, hopefully.
If my friend pulls it off it'll be super cool, we should be starting development on something in a couple of weeks so I think it's just a case of seeing where we can go from there.

I think everyone does. Go back further than a year or two and you just kind of die of cringe.

Its Sup Forumss favourite anime
Doubtful.
I believe!

well I dont know any off the top of my head but im sure just anything will do fine we could take turns

So, tell me a bit about yourself if xou don't mind.

Don't remind me. God damn, I was an edgy faggot

That must be tough, at least half of the stuff I see is cancer. Especially the pointless moe blob with no story or characters, e.g. New Game or Show by Rock. Couldn't stomach more than 3 episodes of each.
>a little gay
Do not forget that these balls would be at least 80% gay - a threat not to be taken lightly.

Moral decline within out midst!
It must be shlomo's ploy.
But I know a Russian with a knife who'd probably do it for a hundred bucks.

Volker?

My conversation skills are really basic so I would prefer if you ask me questions
I do not doubt it

In what?

Oh god just kill me now, I don't wanna remember.

I like some moe blob anime, it really depends but I liked New Game; mostly for the lesbian undertones

Thanks to these repeating digits, Hana is now Mine!

Ah, thank you.

I see new faces here, that's good to see. Also thanks for being here on the threads to keep it lively.

Now I need to know these new folks when I get on.
I understand, still those days after getting off from school is mentally draining. Planning ahead is great, make sure you have backups just in case.

I hope it work out for your friend, maybe it might be the next Microsoft or IBM.
Ja! It's the fuhrer!

How have you been? It's been a long while.

He doesnt own any of the new waifus though.

*Grabs your hand*

You're right, we'll just take turns. I'll just use my mouth on you while you use the toy on me.

In you
Note his words. Eternally.
Basically traps. All traps, all the time.

HOLY HELL HES DOING IT

But it was so boring! Literally nothing happened at all!

Doing great, but what's the meaning of this heresy?!

I'm gonna have a lot of backups, hopefully. I have some ideas about where I'm going though, and hopefully my research project will open up some things to me.

It'll be neat if it goes any kind of far, but I just want enough success to live comfortably. Well, and to pay for an expensive hobby or two.

Super lewd!

You believe in me?

oh my. Well which one would you like? I was thinking something that uh vibrates

I suppose that is true, but I still liked it

He keeps the waifu he stole in that thread.

~
I got called off in the middle of opening the building. Took twice as long as it had to. Reeee.
Got a neat view though.

Nice view. I'm super bad with heights, so I don't usually get to see anything like that.

I don't need anime to witness a boring and meaningless life.

You're pick sounds good to me.

I absolutely adore heights, while at the same time, am scared shitless of them. My dream is to be a pilot after all!

I'm getting better with them than I used to be, but I still get scared super easy. Not that I have a problem doing stuff that I'm scared of, really.

Gut, mein Führer.
>Heresy
I committed this heresy long ago, thought you knew? I use to claim Sanae.
You're a smart one for thinking that. Not many do that sort of thing which is unfortunate. Keep thinking positively and it will go wonderful for you.

Mostly everyone wants that, and wish you the best at it, just don't let the money go to your head now.
Are you a new claimer as well?

Well we could make good use of a blindfold and maybe a gag

True, neither do I but I still liked it for some reason

Too much, no thanks

Hmm... well then... what do you like about yourself?
What don't you like about yourself?

>teleports behind you
as you wish kiddo

Don't worry about it, I also have some things to do besides the threads. Like cooking for my little brother

>That picture
:whew:
And heh, if I'm still working some shit job like this in the future, maybe I'll let you have one hell of a view for yourself!

The only things I can really thing of that I like about myself are my intelligence and the size of my dick. I do not really care for anything else

Sounds good to me.

Hanako if you're tired you can go to bed. Don't let little old me keep you

I think you've gotta be careful and plan properly for things, or you just end up fucking yourself up.
I'm not sure money can go to my head that much, most likely I'd just be really dumb and spend most of it on the people I care about.

Why this.

I mean, if you want to give me a nice view there are other things you could do...

I did not. But as heresy has become commonplace in this thread, I guess there's no point in getting all worked up.
So how's it going?
And why Mami?

If you annoy him enough, and don't tell him about your plans, he may do it for free!

By the way, are you the same guy that used to spam Koume in loli threads?
I of course have never been in one of these heretic places, but I was just wondering.

>Intelligence
Oh, that's always nice. Were you one of those people who always wrote good marks.

>The size of my dick
That's... lewd I suppose. So you're happy to be a boy?

memes I guess. I'll stop now

I'm pretty sure he'd just stab me then

No I am not this is only my second time actually posting