What are your thoughts on this film?

What are your thoughts on this film?

I'm the bad guy?

one of my favourites

Not a cock/10

the MC is literally me

I thought it was pretty good 8/10 but It's overrated

Ending felt a bit rushed

one of those movies that wants to be edgy but the only people he actually hurts are gang bangers and a violent neo nazi

these bros took the text right outta my hands

Wtf i hate McDonald's now

I'm the bad guy?

it doesn't want to be edgy

Schadendreude
So much motherfucking schadenfreude

He just wanted to go home

This flick is literally about me

Women lie and men die

>mfw I learned Duvall's wife very likely murdered their child

Each situation he encounters is a representation of the boards I browse on Sup Forums

Faggot shit

Did she lied? When he saw those homes movie it did showed he had something weird going. Though divorce and a restriction is really not propotional.

Also, why do they always say in movies that you need to pay child support in order to see your child? That´s fucked up.

It was propaganda aimed at making angry white men look evil and crazy.

If that's the case then it failed horribly because it made the madman sympathetic.

I agreed with him when he encountered the construction workers. Laziest job on Earth.

have you actually seen the movie

Jewsweek tried

>Also, why do they always say in movies that you need to pay child support in order to see your child? That´s fucked up.
If ordered to pay child support it is a legal and binding condition for visitation.

I was surprised by the lack of violence.

It's part of the widespread and totally not made up war on women

The whole movie is about how we've come to accept lies on a regular basis and one man whose reached his breaking point.
I didn't quite like the ending but the film is one of my favorites.

this was pretty good. except maybe the cop stuff. it just feels like worthless filler

Also, be a man and support your fucking kid, faggot

If any girlfriend of mine decides to have my kid when I don't want it you can bet I'll exercise a male abortion by bailing the fuck out of their lives.

the cop stuff is for moral perspective. we get so caught up in the rampage that we forget our shooter is the bad guy.

ask yourself: what do you think he was going to do when he finally got to his wife&kid?

The 'shooter' Micheal Douglas's character is not the bad guy through most of the film, and we're not made aware of what he plans to do once seeing his daughter until the end. The retiring cop gives his guess, but instead the 'shooter' has himself killed.

>what do you think he was going to do when he finally got to his wife&kid?

No one really knows. The cop didn't know the guy and assumed he would pull a Benoit on them.

Is he possibly the most red pilled character in all of cinema?

TIME TO TAKE IT TOO FAR NOW
UH
MICHAEL DOUGLAS OUT THE CAR NOW
UH

There is plenty of fuckery that goes on with child support to be honest user. There is a whole discussion to be had about it.

How mature, just shitting on the life of a child because you can't get your life together.

A) You shouldn't be thinking about you personal hatred against the mother. It is your child and somewhere along the way you must have made a mistake that led to its conception (like not wearing condoms or trusting a woman in general).

B) If you aren't a total fuck up child support is only a minor financial annoyance and will not drive you into poverty.

C) You should take the child yourself in the first place. Single mothers are really incompetent in my experience. But I guess that wouldn't be manly or some shit because children are really gay.