Hey Sup Forumsros i got to have a fight soon wanna get hyped up for it

Hey Sup Forumsros i got to have a fight soon wanna get hyped up for it
>help me out
>tell me your fight stories (preferably the ones you won)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT7AHlQ07dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen to Eminem

/thread now go to bed

gb2class stupid weeblo
men don't fight
obvious boy

DONT ARRANGE FIGHTS DEEEEEEUUUURR RETARD UR GUNNA LOOSE HAHAHHA

> At the local pub
> Some guy is making a lot of noise
> Tell him to stop
> He doesn't care
> Get a couple of people together
> Wait for him outside
> Pull out knife and put it up to his throat
> You gonna be quiet now?
> Yes, tears streaming down his face

Taught him a lesson in manners.

You sound like a nigger

Who arranges fights? That's stupid. (Unless it's for a professional sport ofc)

Keep your hands up cunt if you have the reach advantage use it and no loose cloths they will get ripped up and you will be sad now go to bed cunt

>>Faced opponent
>>Went into stance
>>Struck first

Use poise

god you're fucking ghetto trash.

Kick her in the front butt.

go and fight niggers

>I have a fight soon
>I scheduled a fight
Unless that fight is in a ring you're 14.
I have never met or known of anyone older than a kid who discusses with the person they're fighting when they want to fight.
Deck the dude on sight and then get your ass beat like a man.

>sharp your fingernails
>put frog poison on your fingernails
>scratch the faggot you're fighting with
>faggots feels ill
>faggot dies
>run with your arms backwards
trust me, i know what i'm talking about. i have a lot of experience. my father has beaten me up since ever. pic kinda related
no go to sleep, boi

*now

i used to get into fist fights a lot. my record in high school and college was getting into fights 11 weekends in a row. fought a starting linebacker for Auburn, a starting quarterback for MSU and a big ole dude whose nickname was "animal". knocked that last one out. oh, forgot to mention that i was only 6' 185lbs at the time. whooped em all.

ITT: cucks telling fairytales

If you want to learn to fight then first learn to fight and cancel this stupid one. Why make an appointment? You're not going to the dentist..

But anyways, some tips:

-Keep your torse steady; don't move forward or backward with your torso (upper body) when you want to punch someone. You need to keep your balance and be able to throw in the next punch as fast as possible.

- Speed equals power. Don't take like 5 fucking steps to hit someone with some dbz bullshit move. You'll look even more moronic than gotenks. Just relax your body and at the last moment of impact strengthen your punch, then relax to retrieve your arm and use your other arm to keep the punches going.

-Be prepared to feel pain. Even if you're in pain you can't let that take away your concentration. You need to demolish the other guy, losing is not an option, pity is not an option.

-Dont just strike him, try to imagine your need to strike trough him. That will give you more power behind your punch.

thanks man that helps alot

true stories. all. been hit in the head with an ax handle, brass knuckles and a blackjack as well. the ax handle shot came close to putting me down.

Preferably fights we've won?
You definitely learn more from losing.

Pro tip: Circle away from there dominant arm.
(if there a righty, circle counter clockwise)

Also this gets me pumped.
youtube.com/watch?v=qT7AHlQ07dQ

He's right. Don't strike your opponent. Strike through him.

Most important basic things to remember in a fight

NEVER talk during a fight it's useless
Always clench your teeth down to tighten your jaw so it don't break

And anyone who's seen a Worldstar video should know you don't stand in your opponent s face n have an argument great before the fight great way to get sucker Punched

If you never fought before realise straight up nigger that you are going to punch like a gumby cunt try to keep your wrist straight and in line with your forearm,

1. don't tuck your thumb into your hand like a cuck,

2. be prepared that you may break a finger or two if you punch someone, try not to cry like a bitch.

3. don't make a plan going into a fight one hit and that plan goes out the window guarnan'fuckingteed'.

Also big rule when you fight there is no fair bullshit a fair fight is for faggots, if he turns around kick him in the back of the knee remember that you want to win and survive, if you get pinned gouge eyes, whatever you need to do win.

Or you could not be a nigger and solve your problems with words or *smacks lips*.... kys.

I call bullshit on you, hit in the head with an age handle and didn't get put down, this isn't a movie son, was it a 4 year old with a foam handle, faggot

Aim for where the jaw is just below the ear for a knock out, just punch them really hard their

Aim just below the sternum and just above the stomach to hit the solar plexus, it'll knock the wind right out of them

If you have a weight advantage you can tackle ypou opponent and if they are not skilled on wrestling or grapploing you can sit on top and pin them down under your body, this will give a clear and easy chance face shots

NEVER EVER EVER punch an opponentthat has been ko'd, thats what filthy niggers and other dirty minorities do

Only pussies use weapons and gang up on their opponent, that guy would have probably beat your bitch ass

DSFARGEG?

One time i was supposed to fight a kid in high school. Went over to his house. He wasn't there. Got a blow job from his mom for a bag of weed instead. #nonviolence

true story. i made the mistake of turning to unlock my car door and he took the opportunity to hit me right on the very top of my head. a group of black guys were in the parking lot and heard the hit. they ran over and the guy jumped back into his car and took off. after the hit i was so out of it i didn't even realize i was covered in blood. still standing though. :) one of the bros gave me a ride to the hospital.

fucking pussy

Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black

all blacks are nigger apes with lesser brains cuck

Look at that bigger laying there filming it all. They are so worthless and such trouble makers that's all they think about.

Agreed. That wasn't a fight, that was an expression of faggotry.

^this
also, bite his fucking ear off

You know if you add sucking civic and taking it in the ass you could post this sex story on one of those sites. Did the nignogs gang bang you in the butt and you still walked away

>be me
>be 10
>at cousins house
>outside
>ginger kid chatting shit about me
>dare him to say it again
>he does
>grab by neck twist him round
>he gets up
>stamp on his back
>dead ginger boy
>mom comes over