Is revenge ever worth it? Long story short a former friend has pissed me off and cost me a lot of money...

Is revenge ever worth it? Long story short a former friend has pissed me off and cost me a lot of money. I've got a lot of dirt on him that would cause a lot of his friends and family to lose their shit with hints but is it worth dropping him in it to make myself feel better? Don't want to go into too much details as he lurks too.

If it's just the money, no.

Mostly money, it's the feeling of being let down and fucked over that's got me pissed and wanting to get him back. First thought was just to punch the little cunt but I'd probably get done for assault.

I've thought about revenge from time to time, but the way I see it is that Karma (if you believe in it) will catch up to someone eventually. Revenge breeds nothing but revenge.

Revenge is always, always worth it, as long as it doesn't amplifies things and has the desired effect of totally fucking the person over without any recourse on you.

If you can screw someone over that betrayed you, you will feel like a fucking god.

I wish you luck OP, sounds like the guy is a complete cunt who deserves it.

Just leak a small bit of the dirt to make sure he gets the point

Here is what you do
>Wait 10-20 years, keep a close eye on him
>After that time he should have a "family" or a "waifu". Witch means he has something to lose
>Now kidnap him and tie him on to a table
>When he is tied-up, cut his nerves to shit, this should leave him completely paralyzed for the rest of his life
>Take his "lifeless" body back to his home, and leave him to the same place where you took him
>Make sure you don't leave any evidence
>Leave
>???
>Laugh as his waifu and cops are clueless to what happend
>Profit

Thanks.

I used to believe in karma until I realised I've never been repaid for all the good things I've done in life, while a lot of bad people seem to prosper.

this but also take pictures of his buthole when he is tied down and from time to time put the pictures in front of his window so his lifeless body gets to stare at its own asshole without being able to do anything about it.

KEK

Kek.

Kek

Is your name adam gee?

Do it faggot

Nope

That's not what Karma is. You're using a term you clearly don't understand. Also, it's bullshit. The way you're using it is as some invisible justice force that goes punishing people for wrongdoing, and that simply doesn't exist. Karma only applies to what you're reborn as, if you believe Hinduism is correct. Justice is a quality of man, and only applies when man applies it. Think of it this way: if someone acts like an asshole their entire life, the likelihood of someone getting pissed off about it and punching them in the face is pretty high (because they're an asshole and piss people off), but that's not Karma, it's simply a consequence of their actions when they piss people off by being shitty. Calling it Karma is like the bystander effect. It is a coping mechanism for pussies that can't handle thinking they've been "bad" for destroying someone even after getting douchebagged by them.

If you're really have that much trepidation about it, you're free to be a coward and not feel guilty about being a coward for not expending the energy to fuck with someone's life, sans karma.

>You could have just called OP a faggot
But kek!

revenge is ALMOST always worth it

>Don't understand made up bullshit.
Proceeds to give lecture on said made up Bullshit.
>made up

I think I've said too much.

Fucking wth his head is better.
Calmly tell him about all the shit you got on him, and say that you havent decided to make his life a living hell or not. Like someone else here suggested, maybe leak some of it just to get the point across.
Make him a nervous wreck.The mind is your worst enemy.

What did he do to cost you a lot of money? Revenge normally begets revenge on the other side, so get into your friend's head to know how he'd react.

This seems like the best option. The big dirt on him is I know he cross dresses Kek, so him knowing I know will have him shirting it. If I post some links to the sites he's posting as a trap on to his Facebook friends can i get in the shit? Obviously it'll be a made up account.

I loaned him a lot of money but stupidly didn't get anything in writing and he's flat out said I'm not getting it back.

Save the big one. If you play the best cards at once, it can only get better for him.
Start small, but let him know you know about the big things.

Only if they or anyone close to them never finds out what you did. Once they do an endless cycle of revenge becomes part of your lives

The answer is simple.
Do you ever wish to repair the friendship?
If so, then do not revenge.
If not, then release 20% of the dirt you have.
If he works out it was you, remind him that you are willing to release more if he ever even remotely causes you the tiniest inconvenience.

Pro tip: If he ever tries to bring up that conversation in the future? Look at him like he is delusional and act ignorant.

depending on how much you loaned him maybe hire some rough kunts to have a word with him, usually they will take half of what is owed as a fee. I'm about to do the same to an old 'mate' of mine.

So you're going to ruin someone's life over little pieces of paper? Class act all the way. That being said of you can put a monetary value on your friendship then he wasn't that good of a friend to begin with.

Yeah that's some universal bullshit right there.
I'd go with Best exhaust the mind shit until it doesn't worry him anymore, then actually leak shit when he starts feeling safe.

Ive had a similar experience, i loved imagining him being fucked over, his life being ruined, his family and friends abandoning him etc. But i realized that forgiveness and acceptances are the answer, you will sleep better knowing this. Unless he fucked your family over, then kill him

old mate ruined himself buy not paying back a loan from a friend. He deserves every bit of what is about to happen to him by the sounds of it

Chek'd and agreed

Just over £3000.
I was doing him a favour trying to be a good friend, he's the one doing the fucking over.

Naw dude Op should have known better than to lend friends money. It never works out

He who seeks revenge should dig two graves.

It's just not going to work out.

I know you want to use the combination of pain and fear to teach a lesson, but that teaching strategy (pain and fear) is not effective for learning.

Like that lesson "dont steal brians money" isn't going to be absorbed.

No, your friend is going to learn something stupid like "god my life is hard, i DESERVE that money because of all my suffering"
and
"god brian is really emotional i'll have to avoid him"

he wont learn shit

Lesson learned then cut his ass loose and like take his Xbox and shit in his stock drawer

So your saying I should stab him?

heres two rules to live by that help me feel better when shit goes down.

rule 1) if a friend asks for money, they are so so SO fucking poor that they will literally never pay you back. If you REALLY REALLY REALLY like this friend, say to him "brian, i know what its like i was unemployed last year. here's two hundred bucks you dont have to pay me back"
only do this once ever.

Rule 2) your friend up there? Anyone who lives that hard, doesn't live that long. If you're not the one to get revenge on, i guarentee eventually he's going to "borrow" money from the wrong blokes and get his block knocked off.

But yeah its best for your stress to get over this shit and put it out of your mind.

Go to expedia.com, buy a little 3 day vacation for 400$. Take some LSD. Meet a hot girl. Meet a hot guy. Go jetskiing.

Just clear your mind man, you'll feel better.

I like the holiday idea.

The world would be a better place if more people adopted this attitude.
Have a good 2017 user. You probably will, though.

If you lend someone money, they aren't your friend or family anymore. You're their creditor. Your relationship declined the moment they asked, and ended the moment you agreed.

> for friends and family you either give them the money or you don't. there is no "lending"

If you want to be a bitch and hurt them now that they've been a bitch and stiffed you, that's on you.

But you both fucked up when you took a friendship and made it a business relationship.

If you want to be friends, you're gonna have to release the debt. "Hey man, I don't want to this to come between us. I'm letting it go, but don't ask for money from me again."

> alternately

"Hey man. I banged your mom. And your sister. And your brother. And your kid sister. Also, your dad. And grandpa."

You're right, but whats done is done. Op has lost a friend and will also loose 3000 pounds if he does nothing..

If you are going to go down revenge road at least plan it out to minimize blow back on you or you will get way more than you gave.
Also if you are going to do it make sure to completely destroy this person to the point they cannot ever come bite back to you, or they will and it'll likely be much worse than what you gave

Or just watch the show as this person spirals out of control until they crash and their death can bring you joy

I don't know about you, but that's definitely what I'm hearing.

Alright op, you need to greentext us those details. How did he piss you off? How much money are we talking about?

We both know he's never going to see that money ever again. At this point he's just put a price tag on his pride.

Revenge is always worth it if you can get away with it scott free
There is no greater feeling than that of fucking someone who fucked you first

You don't think he will feel better if he gets some kind of revenge?

If I was op I'd be getting my 3000 pounds worth of revenge

>over little pieces of paper
Those little pieces of paper are what we use to purchase the things we want and the things we need. Money is only so meaningless to one who has never needed it, so I'm going to guess you've not held a job before or relied on that paycheck to ensure you still have a bed to sleep in and food to eat.
Every time I hear someone saying that crap its someone who relies on handouts from others to survive.
Put yourself in a position where you have no safety nets and you might learn a new perspective

ayyyyy you too

Op here. As I previously said, the ace up my sleeve was the fact that he's been living a double life at university as a sissy and even cams on chaturbate for money. I only found out when he was absolutely hammered one time and he told me, I've checked sites he showed me and he's still active. I've decided to give it a few months and pass this on to his deeply conservative parents and his university friends.

just take a look at these monsters and tell me karma is real

Good luck.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,
Leaves us all blind and unable to chew food.

>But they make ENSURE now so if it's really worth it...

You're the holy one.